It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tomi Lahren ‘Banned Permanently’ From TheBlaze After Abortion Comment: Report

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: Greven

I'd buy that concept if we required school buses and motorcycles to have seat belts, but we don't. A school bus at 45 MPH is a 20 pack of lawn darts waiting to go off.

Seat belt laws, IMO, were born out of some politician's idea of "Ooh, here's a way we can conduct an easy cash grab while passing the 'we are just concerned about your safety' sniff test."

Seeing as you're curious, seat belts were invented by an engineer in the late 1800's.
It was updated to the 3 point later, by an engineer.

They started giving tickets out when faster cars, and specific windshields were causing instant fatalities, that they would have survived had they not hit the glass.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: burdman30ott6

The PP videos last year are all proven frauds.

They weren't "proven frauds" in any way. The employees were PP employees and the practices they were discussing were accurate, the dispute over the videos was purely whether PP was following the law or not. They (PP) were following the law, and people discovered the law allowed some fairly repugnant things.

I followed the issue extensively. David Daleiden, the guy who made them, was indicted over committing fraud while making them. All of the videos were proven to be heavily edited and didn't implicate PP in literally any crime or wrongdoing.

ETA: If you think they uncovered a repugnant process of PP, I challenge you to name ONE of those practices that wasn't later turned out to be an embellishment on David Daleiden's part.
edit on 28-3-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Really dislike Tomi Lahren but if she was actually fired on her views on pro choice then that is disgusting. She is a beauty on the outside but a horrible person on the inside and I considered her "opinion" piece to be an act. She got her job due to her beauty because the far right likes their hateful rhetoric to come from something pretty just look at faux news.

I only agreed with her on her stance regarding pro choice. I am against abortion and consider myself pro life but I also am for a woman's right to choose.

edit on 28-3-2017 by Mictain because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join