It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tomi Lahren ‘Banned Permanently’ From TheBlaze After Abortion Comment: Report

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Yeah I feel like...Ted would have been a worse choice somehow lol

At this point I think a Kasich or Rubio victory would have yearned more results. Oh, it's not even 100 days yet, I guess Trump still has time to learn how to white house before he gets a win.

~Tenth

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

From where I stand, Kaisich and Rubio are wannbe conservatives. Especially Kaisich. He's a big tax, big government zilch. Rubio may be redeemable, if he can escape Jeb Bush's clutches.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Watching the View is like receiving a frontal lobotomy with a gravy ladle. You are considered lucky if you can form a cohesive thought and sentence afterwards.

Would have loved to see Tomi square off on the old ring leader of the view Rosie.

edit on 27-3-2017 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

It's supposed to sound ridiculous.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

I agree with your post because it makes sense and explains a lot of the conflict.

On the other hand, prostitution is often about exploitation with men and (mainly) women being coerced into the business by some of the scum of society. It's well documented how criminal gangs use the profits to finance the drugs side of their businesses. It's the harder drugs trade that can have detrimental effects on the communities where drug addiction takes hold. Crime rates, human trafficking etc. That links back to the exploitation of prostitutes/sex workers who are driven by their own addictions and, typically, debts to the dealers...

Legal abortions don't fuel crimes or finance criminal gangs. They don't affect communities to the same degree as selling coke, crack, heroin or the other damaging recreationals.

With seatbelts, I think of the first responders who have to be cutting out bodies or body parts. Triage teams spending time to save people who would have been OK if they'd worn a belt.

I still agree on the hypocrisy of our laws.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

From where I stand, Kaisich and Rubio are wannbe conservatives. Especially Kaisich. He's a big tax, big government zilch. Rubio may be redeemable, if he can escape Jeb Bush's clutches.

The only real conservative I see was Rand and his father and even then, some things were iffy.

There's no real conservatism anymore. The Tea Party tried and then become the new normal, and therefore the establishment.

~Tenth

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

I don't exactly agree with you on abortion and criminal funding, although I'm thinking more of legalized crime here. The Planned Parenthood videos last year demonstrated that abortion is a big cash industry in this country. The meat grinders of Big Pharma requires blood and that blood comes from the aborted. People are absolutely building fortunes off of abortion.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Looks like Glen Beck is a triggered Conservative Justice Warrior.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

The PP videos last year are all proven frauds.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

I don't exactly agree with you on abortion and criminal funding, although I'm thinking more of legalized crime here. The Planned Parenthood videos last year demonstrated that abortion is a big cash industry in this country. The meat grinders of Big Pharma requires blood and that blood comes from the aborted. People are absolutely building fortunes off of abortion.

So do weapon manufacturers and Asbestos miners ( which we have here in Canada, idiotically) etc. If you want to stop the madness, stop creating incentives for companies to keep people sick and treatable, as opposed to cured.

I won't complain about stem cell research though, had that idiot George not put a ban on it for nearly 10 years, American healthcare would be 20 years ahead where it is now.

~Tenth

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

I agree, he's crazy and not a Republican. But I feel he's an alt-right idol.
edit on 27-3-2017 by MacK80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Everything is an industry nowadays. Whilst I agree with the right to abort, there's no escaping the fact that it's a money-maker too.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Pushing educated safe sex solves the problem without damaging liberty.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MacK80

It works in other countries.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

This is an excellent post. You have captured the American political climate more succinctly than I have ever read. Thank you.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

The PP videos last year are all proven frauds.

They weren't "proven frauds" in any way. The employees were PP employees and the practices they were discussing were accurate, the dispute over the videos was purely whether PP was following the law or not. They (PP) were following the law, and people discovered the law allowed some fairly repugnant things.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

The whole "right to choose" issue is a two headed serpent in conservative circles, particularly in conservative Constitutionalist circles. A lot of us are religiously opposed to it, but would be willing to accept that it's a "choice" and "right of self" issue if the law wasn't so GD convoluted in other aspects. It makes absolutely NO sense to have legalized abortion under the "it is her body, her choice" interpretation of rights while criminalizing prostitution, recreational drug use, failure to wear a seat belt, and even suicide.

A quibble with you about the seat belt in one respect - someone becomes a projectile in a collision without one; in a vehicle with other people, it's putting them at risk of being hit by a body bouncing around.

Kind of like smoking in this regard - fine away from others, do whatever... but standing where others must walk? That's infringing on their rights.
edit on 16Mon, 27 Mar 2017 16:54:29 -0500America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago3 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

A triggered conserv is right.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Greven

I'd buy that concept if we required school buses and motorcycles to have seat belts, but we don't. A school bus at 45 MPH is a 20 pack of lawn darts waiting to go off.

Seat belt laws, IMO, were born out of some politician's idea of "Ooh, here's a way we can conduct an easy cash grab while passing the 'we are just concerned about your safety' sniff test."

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I don't have a problem with him firing her, if it was legal.

Pro-Death and Conservatism do not mix.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join