It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

sTaInEd gLaSs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

~
.N ThE PaLe bLoSs0m
~
sleeping moon
death recalls life
flies beyond soon
know no strife
deep dark lagoon
strife no know
soon beyond flies
life recalls death
awakens dawn
~
CR3P3 P@P3R
~
skin of glass
shards & pointed pixels
compressed squares
two fingers on a scroll
& pinky enters
a vast dominion
~

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

I love it!

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Neith

Thanks; anything about either in particular?

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I love it, very deep. I`m wondering why stained glass always associates with something bad in particular. I see broken windows in that manner

My stained glass studio

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: DrunkenDonut

Interesting; where have you heard such lore of stained glass being always associated with something bad? Being in the business seems yourself more than anyone would know... perhaps that's why you want to find out?

Other than the old sort and some practices still used involving lead? Perhaps that... or maybe the broken window mentioned? But being in the business of making something to replace such a thing? How would that be bad... unless being accused of the one breaking them just to drum up business? Windows typically last a very long time unless broken so it is not something out of the question... I had some fellows walking around the neighborhood when I lived in S.C. carrying clipboards; they were looking into my vehicle... when asked what they were up too they said they were "inspecting" the glass and were in the "glass replacement business" it appeared more like taking inventory of vehicular contents because a hand on the glass to block the reflection clearly means that one is intact... either that or it does not require much skillful intelligence to replace a window. Teasing of course having replaced one myself; although nothing to do with the above story...

BTW nice work; something I've always had an interest in even had quite a bit of the materials to do so; but not the time having so many hobbies so over 100 lbs of glass and associated paraphernalia got to be a pain to keep moving around.

top topics

join