It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

United Airlines Tried to Bar Girls From Flight for Wearing Leggings

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: NerdGoddess

That's disgusting. Absolutely disgusting.

Way worse than having to sit next to Augustus on a plane, even in his most amorous of moods.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: NerdGoddess
Not on a plane, but the girl who sits across from me at work clips her toe nails in her cubicle and one time a nail hit me in the face. I had to think about my life for a moment before deciding not to end hers with said toenail.....

You are a stronger person than me, NG.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Way worse than having to sit next to Augustus on a plane, even in his most amorous of moods.

I am just as charming in real life as I am when I am here. Which is to say, not at all.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
You are a special person....I would be sitting in prison right now.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

You and me both, there's just some things you don't do in public.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower
Why don't people understand that there are things you do at home behind closed doors?

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Namdru
Personally, I don't mind if a nice round a55 in spandex brushes past my face from time to time, especially on an airplane. I mean, it's a very septic environment already. Relatively speaking, a nice A55 wrapped in polyacrylic and redolent of a lady's perfume would be a healthy and pleasant neighbor, IMO, on any long flight.

So two girls aroumd the age of 10 years old are disallowed on a flight for wearing spandex and you feel it's appropriate to talk like that?

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman
a reply to: Namdru

You are misinformed. The women were non-revenue and work for the airline. When you fly for free you need to still adhere to the airlines dress code. They were wrong, united was right. It's clear cut.

You are also misinformed, these 'women' who work for the airline were, in reality, about 10 years old, read the article.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

originally posted by: Martin75

You and me both, there's just some things you don't do in public.

I work with my mother a few rows back so I can't go about life in here being the bitch I really am LOL.

Gotta make her look good
I feel all of you so bad though I wanted to man.

-Alee
edit on 3/27/2017 by NerdGoddess because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   
So when do the real women Cowgirl-Up for these two who were bullied....and begin ALL WEARING LEGGINGS ON THIS COMPANIES FLIGHTS.....until they get the point....and all you men who want to Cowboy-Up.....grow some stones and pick up a pair of leggings for yourself and stand up for these ladies and up against the Corporate bullies who think they can take our money and our pride.Maybe Ellen should do a special undercover show and dance herself down the aisle of a flight in her leggings to drum up some support against Corporate bullying .

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

You can wear leggings all you want as a revenue passenger. If you're flying as a non-revenue passenger, as they were, you have to abide by their dress code.

If you don't like it, pay for a ticket instead of flying on a buddy pass.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

You can wear leggings all you want as a revenue passenger. If you're flying as a non-revenue passenger, as they were, you have to abide by their dress code.

If you don't like it, pay for a ticket instead of flying on a buddy pass.

Yes I agree,and IMHO things need to be changed....not accepted....and if enough revenue paying customers take a vested interest and FORCE the issue by acting to illuminate it.....the Company will change it...or they will enjoy the eventual fiscal consequences put upon some truculent businesss in todays world when their off-base actions are illuminated on social media .

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 02:24 AM
link   

United Airlines Tried to Bar Girls From Flight for Wearing Leggings.

So they should too, I reckon they should wear micro gee strings.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
So when do the real women Cowgirl-Up for these two who were bullied....and begin ALL WEARING LEGGINGS ON THIS COMPANIES FLIGHTS.....until they get the point....and all you men who want to Cowboy-Up.....grow some stones and pick up a pair of leggings for yourself and stand up for these ladies and up against the Corporate bullies who think they can take our money and our pride.Maybe Ellen should do a special undercover show and dance herself down the aisle of a flight in her leggings to drum up some support against Corporate bullying .

I look daft in leggings (used to wear them under my work breeks when I was in the building trade) and can't afford to fly anywhere just now. Don't you know leggins for men are fashionable these days? I even passed a school kid the other day wearing Jeggings and a Top-knot, he looked daft...

I'm actually surprised Ellen hasn't already done this, she's getting slow...

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue

I don't want to think about 10 year old girls in micro g-strings thank you very much...

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

I don't want to think about 10 year old girls in micro g-strings thank you very much...

Nor do I for that matter- sorry I didnt read the article as I thought/assumed they were talking about cabin crew anyway.

It was also a smart arse comment anyway.

I get limited time and bandwidth on this forum.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Nor do I for that matter- sorry I didnt read the article as I thought/assumed they were talking about cabin crew anyway.

It was also a smart arse comment anyway.

I get limited time and bandwidth on this forum.

You weren't the first one to make a comment like that dude, I've already picked someone up on it...

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
So when do the real women Cowgirl-Up for these two who were bullied...

Not seeing where the people using the passes felt they were being bullied, this was all instigated by a third party not involved in the exchange.

You know, a busybody.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   

So people paying to fly need to force the issue for people not paying to fly? United has every right to set what policy they will for passengers that aren't paying for their service. Just because someone that wasn't even involved doesn't like it, doesn't mean that they have the right to change it.

The people involved aren't even the ones complaining. It was some activist woman that decided she didn't like it.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Or they will simply change who can use the pass and SJW will have screwed people over, again.

United is 100% correct here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join