It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cuban lung cancer vaccine/treatment coming to US

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

I think it would have to be state by state, but with EVERY STATE making a universal coverage of their own citizens. If you live there, you get covered. If you don't live there, you still get covered as a 'tourist' ---

I don't know. I'm certainly no economist, but I know that single-payer DOES work in several countries, and that the USA is WELL BEHIND in that field.
Our life expectancy is dropping, for heaven's sake! Humans can ony run on the hamster wheel so long before they give out. This society is making us all susceptible. The ugliness needs to stop, the greed needs to be reined in, and the profiteers need to be called out.

Anyway -- eventually I think it will happen. And it will work. Make it regional or whatever, just get it done.
The best way to encourage it would be to make legislators have the SAME INSURANCE as the least among us.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

No I am Puertorriquena, Boricua to die for.

We produce tobacco for personal consumption, I find interesting that the tobacco that is grown locally is not laced with all the poison that is added when processed by big tobacco companies.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

I'm going to be blunt Buzzy...

Knock it off!

I smoked, I got Lung Cancer. The 'vaccine' doesn't work for everyone and the vaccine can make you sick just in a less deadly way. Treatment isn't fun, it sucks. The survival rate, while improving, is abysmal. It isn't like a melanoma caught early that can just be cut off. It's heart breaking, draining and depressing... forget ever working again.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Kali, I'm not sure why you would be angry at me about this.
I know you have lung cancer. Actually, I thought you would be encouraged to hear this.

Very sorry to have offended you.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join