It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Analyst Juliette Kayyem Drops Incendiary Claim of Mike Flynn Flipping to FBI

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
CNN helped spread a story the other day about smeared Michael Flynn, the fired (by Trump) national security advisor.

Apparently a CNN "analyst" Juliette Kayyem started a wild rumor that Flynn had flipped over to the FBI with inside info on the now controversial "Obama spied on Trump" issues.

Now however, she says it's not *really* for real !!

What was the point I wonder?

Disinfo often sticks like glue and never gets completely cleaned off.

CNN Analyst Juliette Kayyem Drops Incendiary Claim of Mike Flynn Flipping to FBI

Former top Obama Homeland Security official and "Security Mom" author Juliette Kayyem appeared on Don Lemon's CNN program this weekend and made an astounding claim: former Trump National Security Adviser Mike Flynn had flipped against the administration and cut a deal with the FBI.

That claim flew around social media all day yesterday and continues to be circulated, despite the fact that Kayyem quickly backtracked on it.

Now if anyone is to blame for making this now seemingly false claim go viral it's Kayyem herself, as she is the one who posted the video of her making the claim on CNN to her Twitter account.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   
It's CNN....sooooooooooo....

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Lol, I call it like I see it, the moment these "rumors" popped up and other threads, citing "CNN", we already knew.

WE ALREADY KNEW, smh lol.

EDIT01: Love bombshells in the wake of crickets.
edit on 26-3-2017 by Arnie123 because: Clean up

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   
It's truly amazing to me what liars liberals are. CNN is simply Pravda West at this point. When they have to admit that Trump was 100% correct and that criminal Obama really did illegally spy on him, CNN will find a way to blame it all on Trump and conservatives.
edit on 26-3-2017 by SBMcG because: Obama has a forged birth certificate.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Kayyem is another washed up hag from the Obummer administration.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

Yeah no kidding. When it gets this far, they need to reflect hard about where they stand.

Back...when I first started out on my own, my thing was CNN in the morning, largely in the background and reading a newspaper with a cup of hot joe, ah yes...the everyday American morning.

Its amazing to see them fall so hard, then again we as a society didn't know any better until the rise of social media and the enlightenment of the masses.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Forget checkers. They are playing with Playmobil and Trump with Lego. I'm sorry for all the real journalists who are currently working for CNN but i wouldn't mind seeing Fake News Central implode.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
CNN is reaching Sorcha Faal levels. Sad!

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   
If true (only say this because the OP has a habit of stretching the truth or outright lying) then CNN has become the Breitbart or Fox news for dems.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Tomorrow is Monday.

Buck

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: flatbush71

Tomorrow is Monday.

Buck

Indeed.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mictain
If true (only say this because the OP has a habit of stretching the truth or outright lying) then CNN has become the Breitbart or Fox news for dems.

Really? Like we have never seen the Leftists on here stretching the truth?...it's basically a daily occurrence.
Produce some evidence of the OP lying or shut your pie hole.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
It's CNN....sooooooooooo....

CNN = Domestic-based TERRORIST organization. Go get'em AG Sessions!

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

As the OP would say, Triggered?
Here is what she really said from her FB page.

Juliette N. Kayyem

There is a lot of attention today on the CNN segment last night. I, as have others in the national security field, have observed that former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn is potentially a key figure in the investigation; I have said so many times for many weeks. Last night, I noted that other Trump players named in recent stories have agreed to speak in front of the House Intel Committee and that Flynn has not. And I stated that it raises a question about whether he may have a deal with the FBI. Moreover, sources I have talked to in the field also are increasingly wondering the same thing. But, to be clear, I did not say on this segment that I have any confirmation that he is actually cooperating or that I have talked to anyone who does. My informed analysis of this case is based on my years of experience in the national security arena

Still standing by what she said but has made it clear it was not a confirmation but a question whether or not he did flip.

Original statement from Twitter.

Juliette Kayyem

From my sources and what has been openly reported, it increasingly looks like #Flynn may have a deal with the FBI. #trumprussia

She did not confirm anything, just saying it looks like he may have flipped. Trump supporters are making it seem like she is saying there is no doubt he flipped, which she did not say.

When you leave out vital information and attempt to steer the conversation into your own version, then it is either a lie or stretching the truth to fit your own narrative of how you see things.

edit on 27-3-2017 by Mictain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Getting information from CNN is just like getting it from Hillary or Obama. They produce nothing but B.S. a reply to: IAMTAT

new topics

top topics

join