It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thoughts on non-physical experiences please

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: BanTv

Nice, downloaded for after work reading.

A strange coincidence is that when I first read this, I had recently learned about the Voynich Manuscript. He talks about linking brains into one superbrain, and check out this picture from the manuscript...

Just a quick point on linking brains.

First thing is the picture is all female linking together.

Second, we think of the brain and intellect as tops. Consider also the autonomic nervous systems and what we call dream state.

Third, Networking via shared dreams.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Nice thank you, although those linked brains all seem to be female.... Maybe my next life?? Downloaded for awesome evening reading.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Yes, something like that.

I was looking out the kitchen window one morning when I noticed what looked liked a para-glider descending in a spiral from the SE.
So I ran and got my smartphone from the living room, but it had completely vanished from view. Then I noticed another one just hovering [if not same one] over the tree tops to the SW .
So I thought no loss after all, but as soon as my phone booted up and hit the camera app it suddenly slowly moved behind the trees completely by the time just as I was able to use it. Almost like it knew what I was doing and was teasing me.
And since when do para-gliders hover??

I also read a story on some website about a brother and sister witnessing a portal open up in front of them while shopping in some Bric-a-brac store in Miami when they were little.
The brother saw a portal to the past, but the sister just saw a black hole.

edit on 26-3-2017 by phatkhat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Charlyboy

Had a visitation once, well twice. I firmly believe they are flesh and blood creatures and are the closest to gods we will ever know. Years after their first visit I spent many months by the bedside of my wife's dying 8 yr old daughter. Yes, eventually she did pass on but I only mention her death because when the so called greys came it was at my bedside and I could not put into words the emotions I felt from them until I felt the helplessness and sadness at my step daughters bedside

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: tayton
Thats fascinating, sorry for your loss. Were the emotions you felt from them positive or negative if you don't mind me asking?

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

I got that otherworldly feeling when I ran into a group of persons that were stick thin, with extremely narrow faces to boot.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Positive or negative? They pity us, their the parent and we are the sick child, I don't know how to further explain it

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

originally posted by: skunkape23
I find it easier to digest mentally if I call it the 'Other World.'
It does seem to be a real space.
Hard to make sense of on a 'rational' level sometimes.
"Rege Bene Shwa Machu Bene."
A giant praying mantis told me this was a universal friendly greeting.

Were you under the influence of any substance at all or stone-cold sober and up and awake?
Don't get me to lying.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   

I agree with you. It seems to be a sort of Altered state. You may wish to google "the Oz Factor".

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Tiger5

Thank you I will

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 02:36 AM
link   
An interesting thread.I will reply in 2/3 segments if you don't mind,i'm on my cell and i don't want to lose a long reply.I am an abductee since early childhood and yes definitely there are both physical plus very ethereal/otherwordly components to the ufo and abduction phenomenon.I have in recent years managed to retain some memories pertaining to the physical marks and injuries i woke up with.

About the feeling of joy and wellbeing ecperienced-i too have experienced that.There was an orange light Ufo/UAP that used to come by here,every member of my family(hubby+3 kids) saw it at least once.I being the most outdoorsy type out of all of us saw it most often.I really miss it.That was around 2011/2012.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 02:55 AM
link   
My first experience in childhood that i remember was around age 3/4 yo.I have memories of sitting on the floor of the hallway outside the kitchen,colouring a rooster in a colouring book.Then things get very high strange and otherworldly.I look up and i can see the sky through our ceiling.I feel very strange and weird,everything does.

Then i am lifted up from behind,up and away from the floor,but i see and hear no people,nor anything other.Next thing i am floating in an upright position outside our kitchen door.Under a brown sky with a red sun/planetoid in the sky.

Next thing i am in the house with my mother,but it feels like we are in a sort of bubble,there's this greenish/blueish quality to the light.I asked my mother about the colouring book and she looks at me with fury and almost hatred and tells me in a furious tone:"Well it would have disappeared off the planet,wouldn't it?!"

Many times after that day i want to ask her about my colouring book but the memory of her fury and the strange happenings stop me.To this day i can so clearly remember that picture i was colouring.

Around the same age,i am in my mother's chicken run when the sunlight suddenly seems brighter,and i get this horrible feeling and i black out on my feet.When i come to i am still on my feet,aways off from where i was before and there's a dead chicken by my feet.
Will continue below.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 03:14 AM
link   
In my childhood i have many memories also if 2 different types of happenings,both of which occured many times over a period of years.Now i was adopted by very strange people when i was 10 days old.The woman already had 2 adult sons,who would come home from their jobs around 5pm.Her husband was seldom home during weekdays but the house would be full of noise and hustle+bustle at that hour,she'd be fixing dinner,she would make big dinners every night and her sons would be drinking and playing loud music and talking+laughing,a noisy messy hectic time in the household.

In those days there was not yet TV service in my country,so i'd be playing outside.Then on certain afternoons,i would feel to stop what i was doing+lay on my back on the ground and stare up into the sky.

After a while i would feel its time to stop,when i would very strange,sickly,vertigo,weak and shaky,not in my body properly.I felt like a ghost sort of.I would enter the kitchen and go sit on a certain chair,and wait to feel normal and well again-but the house would now be silent and empty of my mother and her sons.Such a golden syrupy quality to the light,and the air would feel thick and heavy and different than usual.The kitchen would be neat as a pin and tidy,no sign of life and human occupation.

After i started feeling better,more "in my body" which usually took what i estimated to be 20 -30 minutes,i would go back outside and play-only to be called in soon after,to the messy bustling house,everything back to normal and dinner ready.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23

originally posted by: Charlyboy
a reply to: skunkape23

Did it really? if you are not pulling my leg would you describe it, one of my experiences was with an insect like being, but it was more like glass or light than physical...

Not pulling your leg.
It's a long story and I am too tired to write a whole chapter.
It was kind of funny...I wasn't invaded or abducted in any way.
It was more like I dropped in on their party.
They seemed a little thrown off guard.
Everything, for the most part, was a monochromatic metallic gray.
There were some "Jawa" looking guys in hooded robes that seemed to be frantically working some sort of "control board." It had multicolored lights.
They seemed to be surprised that I "modulated without a lens."
Whatever the hell that means.

Sounds like Salvia.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 03:24 AM
link   
The second thing that happened regularly would be me floating outside my mother's bedroom window,and something being done to my forehead.I would feel like a thread like a cobweb strand was being extracted from between my eyes,i guess where they always say the third eye is.It would be The ickiest feeling in the world,i cannot even describe it,like my brain was itching.Even typing this decades after,it gives me the heebies to recall that feeling.It would be like while this strand was extracted from my forehead, i was forced to use the strand to draw grids and such on a motherboard type thing.Happened many times in my childhood-it was always a case of "oh gaaaawd This again" i hated it.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Right, as there are no nuts and bolts, let's take the spiritual route. It worked quite well for the religious guys after all.

And you can easily shoot down any of those pesky skeptics by claiming that the UFO experience is extraphysical.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: moebius

It's both physical and extraphysical.After one such experience where i was injected with something in my right upper arm,that arm was almost useless for 2 days,the pain was bad and for more than a year afterwards i often had trouble using the arm from pain and debilitation.Even if one do not see the nuts and bolts craft inside the lights,logic tells one there's most likely something emitting the light.

Religious beliefs are to me not comparable in any way shape or form to the ufo and abduction phenom.You see plain as day what you see in the sky,your body has the very real marks and injuries from the abductions,in my case memories that correspond to the injuries.You don't need faith and blind belief to see what's right in front of your face,whether it be a ufo or the marks on yourself,or to feel the pain from the injuries you wake up with.Those are very real indeed.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Okay read the PDF,

Dr Bearden is basically saying that we, as tool users, have reached a stage of evolution where our own self destruction is assured unless we step across into a sixth stage of evolution where everyone is artificially linked together mentally thus solving self-destructive anti-social behaviour. He goes on to say that a sixth-stage Being is assisting humanity to make the jump into "oneness" possibly via psychotronics.

An interesting read indeed, and not difficult to understand.

To quote Mr Bearden:

Intelligence is viewed as the ability to adapt behavior,and represents a decrease in the portion of behavior control that is genetically programmed or "hard-wired." Two types of intelligent species are recognized: technological (possessing a tool-using member) and nontechnological (without a tool-using member). Man is thus a fifth-stage, tech: -logical species. The intelligent technological species, being relatively deprogrammed, is highly
adaptive anc, uompetitive, and many of its species-specific checks and balances are reduced oj" eliminated. By adapting tools in its own internal competition, the technological species continually increases its own internal competitive deadlines,,. The species is thus a self-killer and carries the seeds of its own destruction because of its intelligence and use of tools. It will eventually destroy itself unless it advances to the sixth stage.

The sixth stage consists of linkage of all individual brains in the species into one super brain, Thus a superbeing having absolute control of space and
time results. It requires a technological species to accomplish linkage, resulting in a multidimensional, eventually nonphysical superbeing. When technology is sufficiently advanced for linkage to be developed, the power of the species' tools
is so great that its own self-destruction is imminent. Thus an advanced techno-logical civilization is near linkage or Armageddon, and in either case it vanishes as a limited three-dimensional species of the fifth stage. This accounts for the notable absence of technological species such as man in the observed universe.

For me at least it is a disturbingly familiar concept.

Psychicly speaking, I've often found groups of beings all networked together. They form an organism which I take to being ancient organic machinery of varying purpose.

Unlike Mr Bearden's networked brains, these beings are networked via the spinal nervous systems. The parasympathetic, sympathetic, motor nerves etc., that is from the base of the skull to the tip of their tails. These beings are often embedded in a larger organism where the nervous systems extend outside what one would call the natural limits of a human body.

They are generally networked via interactive shared dreams that appear as spheres of awareness along the spine just to the rear of the spinal processes.

These beings are asleep curled up in a foetal like position.

There is a way to wake them up, suffice it to say the consequences are unpleasant. Only a few times have any of these beings ever wanted to stay there. They grab hold of you and won't let go out of fear you will leave them behind.

They are very human, emotions, intelligence and appearence (except for tails and other appendages).

If they fit into Mr Bearden's theory, then I would suggest these beings are in the sixth evolutionary period, but with a difference. They were turned into machinery, very complex machinery.

One last word,

The ones I find are ALL females.
edit on 27-3-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: fixed quote

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Similar pranks like from stories involving fairies or the Greek gods.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: phatkhat

Really really stick thin, inhumanly so, like the so called slenderman, but had normal human features, dressed in normal casual clothing and were of regular stature. And besides getting that 'land of oz' feeling I really felt my eyes pop out.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join