It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Holds Listening Session On Human Trafficking

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: LiberateEarth

Im not being cryptic. Im saying you are right and 60 minutes just lied to millions of people

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Surely not all media outlets are owned by pedophiles though.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Elementone

There is little chance that all are pedos, I was just stating that as an example to how easy it is to cover.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Idreamofme

Sometimes I wonder whether the minions who have the jobs in the mainstream media actually knowingly lie, or do they have no idea what's going on and just do what they're told to do just like most other folks.

It seems to me that the globalists/elite who are the decision-makers behind the scenes are the perpetrators, along with the politicians they ensnare in order to blackmail them later.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Eh. I would bet they know exactly what they are doing and get paid well to do it. They cant be that dumb and they want to keep their jobs.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Sigh, This again.....and with no proof whatsoever of some sort of major trafficking crisis. And at the beginning he mentions it was his 2 daughters that brought it to his attention, so it's obvious where this is coming from.

Any proof they do provide is fuzzy math or extreme exaggerations like 300,000 children used for sex on backpage and such.
But stings show it's more around 10% that actually that get trafficked against their will, and certainly not most.

edit on 26-3-2017 by phatkhat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Idreamofme
Eh. I would bet they know exactly what they are doing and get paid well to do it.

Your mentioning getting paid well is the point I was trying to make.

It may be that those who present the news to us in the mainstream, I would call them "minions" of the powers that be, are not consciously telling us falsehoods, which is what a lie is, but instead are regurgitating to us what is handed down to them from higher ups.

I used to be involved in politics at the grassroots level, but I stopped, because I felt that both major political parties had become corrupt and that the majority of politicians were controlled behind the scenes, including the President. I see them as puppets.

Trump I am not sure about.

I posted the video in the OP because at this point in time I give more credence to whistleblowers than I do the mainstream media or politicians. I have been following secret space program whistleblower Corey Goode's testimony weekly for over a year now.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join