It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery people founded New-Zealand before Polynesians.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Kennewick man was found along the Columbia river near the City of Kennewick by a couple of guys looking for good seats for the hydroplane races. Very near the confluence of the Columbia and Snake rivers. Well away from the coast...

Kennewick Man.

It was a Big Deal round these parts... Still is.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ancienthistorian'

Here's a site that looking for something covered up tangatawhenua16.wixsite.com...

Who knows, maybe they'll find something

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ancienthistorian

could this be connected with elites moving to new zealand?

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Cue the anti Maori sentiment in 3 .... 2....and 1!

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   

FASCINATING AS ALWAYS!

It is really hurtful that soo many people have such negative and hate filled things to say about such an innocent and enlightened topic.

History is a mystery that's for sure. What gets me is when any person acts like ("frontin") they know anythig about ancient human history. All of the most well read Professors on Ancient World History admit that we know absolutely nothing about 99.9% of relevant human history.

As someone with a well documented Irish and Native American Genetic background I am unendingly curious about such tidbits of information. It would seem that celtic memorabilia has found its way onto six out of seven continents. This is no hoax, coincidence, mystery or joke.

The NAZI PARTY was not the first totalitarian Regime to resort to editing history for their exclusive benefit. The Red Party Maoists, and even parts of the American South routinely shred laws, destroy artifacts, plunder graves, perpetuate coverups, and violate history in many other equally perverse manners. Yet they are not alone either. A simple read through ANY ANCIENT DOCUMENT will show you that history was written by a fiction writer, much the way a fictional scifi fantasy franchise is.

The most unbelievable part in all of this is the ABSOLUTE NAIVETE that the New Zealand Government has FEIGNED, throughout this process. If any piece of information has been made clear it is that there is a large amount of heavy substantiative evidence in the form of archeaological sites, which is being actively suppressed in both the media and Academia by very wealthy influencers (the medes).

First of all, he timeline proposed for MAORI SETTLEMENT is so far from reality that it is impossible to take any piece of information seriously that is presented by the New Zealand Government at this time. If one were to assume that 1250 AD was an accurate date for the arrival of MAORI POLYNESIANS, it would be hard to argue they were still using stone age implements. By 125p AD the crusades were all but over. Technologically speaking, crucibal steel had been spread from China to England to South africa and beyond. Damascus steel was working its way around the orient and Japanese (Nippon Shiroi) steel had been perfected. There is zero credibility to the postulate that barbarian cavemen made rafts from brush and paddled across the most treacherous body of water in the world without metal or rope, in 1250 AD.

I would easily believe the Maori were settled there as recently as 6,000 years ago, when they walked there from Australia, but even that is skeptical at best. Polynesian Sailing techniques did not just spring up over night. They have evolved in parallel to Arab and chinese techniques since the time of Ancient Phonecian Slave Galleys powered solely by paddlers. And every piece of evidence, including firsthand testimony fro natives, would imply that THEY have been on those islands for at least 200 generations.

Now as for the presence of CELTIC TYPE STONEWORK in layers deeper than those containing tiki artifacts? Who am I to say the CELTIC PEOPLES invented Celtic style knotwork? ARMENIA is covered in Celtic-Esque stonework including the oldest "typical modern gravestones" found anywhere in the world. Ya they are all covered in knotwork. And yes, many were plundered by TURKEY, during the Islamic funded ARMENIAN GENOCIDE, which killed more JEWS that Hilter, and caused the rapes of over 2,500,000 women throughout Asia Minor (Anatolia).

Now given the relevant facts, I would be hard pressed to believe anything that anyone said about those carved rocks. Maybe we should just take pictures and not worry so much.

People go to war all the time over carvings in stone...

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Noinden

Cue the anti Maori sentiment in 3 .... 2....and 1!

Hey I am part Maori (paternal side and I hate the guy but it's not there fault he was just a very bad egg) and other than that I am no fan of cannibal's whom ate the people that were already there I have nothing against my distant cousin's, Not all Maori were cannibal's but what do you think the Tongue out in the Haka mean's?.

They have rejected many find's of burial sites as NOT there people such as a vast cave full of tall red haired mummies that were then used to make fertilizer by the European farmers as they had no other use for them for there fields since the Maori's disowned them - probably because they were NOT Maori remain's - at least as far as they were concerned, there were supposedly two people's the short one's and the tall one's this cave may have been a burial site of the tall one's.

Then there are archaeological sites and discovery's that the New Zealand government and the Maori's have refused to let people investigate - why because the people whom lived there BEFORE the Maori's WERE in many way's more advanced than the more warlike Maori's that came later and wiped them out, there is even an Island that is sacred to the Maori and even today if a European set's foot on it they may be killed, also proof of a previous people killed by the Maori could upset Maori claim's to indigenous status causing them to lose certain land right's and privileges they are currently afforded and upsetting certain NEW ZEALAND government treatise.

Face it the Maori's are conquerors and have no more right to that land than the European's that simply did to them - but no were near as cruelly and without eating them or wiping them out - what they had done to the people that were already there, the Haas Eagle and many native species that the previous people must have learned to live in harmony with.

It's not anti Maori any more than it is anti European it is just a search for the truth, the Maori themselves may have some of that older people's ancestry (they could have simply been an earlier Polynesian group or from south america or even Australasian) and that makes it THERE history that is being hidden and denied now does it not, the truth would set THEM free as well.

edit on 17-11-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   
So much has been hidden,it's unbelievable how much when you dig into it.
Evidence will be unearthed soon that will be so conclusive it will......be denied lol.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Happening world wide imo, and yes here in NZ ( imo because we are first to see the light ) i feel truths of a few past peoples will emerge, is emerging. We are ready for this, Moari readying for this, Weres n Negs holding on a wee bit longer lol.

originally posted by: hiddenNZ
So much has been hidden,it's unbelievable how much when you dig into it.
Evidence will be unearthed soon that will be so conclusive it will......be denied lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join