It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drunken master series (electronic music)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
So i'm drunk again, don't worry it's just temporarily, but still working on the track from yesterday, decided to rearange the whole thing.

Made it more catchy, more beat'ish, more trancy, more trip'ish(at the middle420), and so on.

Special ( part of drunken master )

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

And here I am flagging you first again.

Again, well done love the music.

Drink up Cheers.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Have you got a break running behind that ? I can't tell on my phone. Or are is it drums alone?

Nice track. I get the feeling it needs a break behind it. Rolling break not snappy. Not the Amen though. Perhaps I'll hook up my speakers.

Your posts make me want to get me # together again. Purely analogue this time though I think.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: and14263

A simple loop of a drumset, added bassD, snareD and a single hat...

Yeah, get your # together, no matter what it's absolutely great for your soul to make music, i'm not trying to be perfect in music i just make it and go with it, and i enjoy it so much...go get that analog beat

edit on 26-3-2017 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Yeah man I think I will. I've got kids and work and stuff but my spare room can be darkened and made into an acid house heaven.

I always wanted to make it big, or release vinyl but now I realise it's not about that. Art is for oneself. It's just an added bonus if others get off on it.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Nice track!
Ahhhh.... takes me back to my spinning days! Lol! I used to spin drum n bass, and someow, someway, I was always on top of my game when I was all boozed up. You would think it would be harder right? Losing count, missing your drops, etc.... Especially with DnB. Ive been out of the game for about 10 years now, so this may have changed, but i used to count a full measure (16 beats) to match. Cant imagine its changed much, im just feeling pretty old lately, and I dont wanna be that, 'im 40 and still a cool-ass DJ' guy.
Things to think about....

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I was dancing a bit to it. Nice.

top topics

join