It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kundalini awakenings

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Hello to those of you who share interest in this and other spiritual experiences! Recently I have had an experience for which I found no other explanation, than it could be a kundalini awakening. Now from the information available this is an experience that varies from individual to individual, and experiences are as many as there people who undergo it. As we all may know, or may have heard kundalini is a powerful creative source, which is not to be taken lightly. When it occurs, or is deliberatley awakened, there is a risk of becoming overpowered by it, as it sweeps through your energetic body, it tends to open blocked passages, where we store any emotional or mental baggage that hinders of from becoming a being free form judgement and external influence. And sometimes these outbreaks may turn out to be major crisis in our lives. Some find it so difficult to cope with their inner conflicts, that they may even lose ground. Then there is the physical aspect of the event. A strong feeling of being propelled forward in one's spiritual progress, it sometimes involves a complete change of lifestyle (health and type of food being eaten). Am at the beginning of the experience, and therefore cannot say much for it, except my healing abilities have increased, and my senses have been heightened. And it happened about a month ago when in meditation I felt a powerful energy arise from the bottom of my spine, shooting up like an electrical blast right through my crown chakra with a loud bang accompanied by light. Would like to hear if anyone here has had a similar event in their life, and how did it unfold for you? Thanks

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: priestess22

Hi.

I've personally found lectures by Swami Rama enlightening (phun intended
)

BTW, your avatar image is huge, 7 MB, please replace with a smaller picture it so that people on mobile devices can enjoy your posts too

-MM
edit on 26-3-2017 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

Thanks MerkabaMeditation. Will do my best

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Np thank you.

-MM
edit on 26-3-2017 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

I spoke about what happened to me here

I just call it an experience. There have been no changes but then it stopped at the top of my spine. Have a clue why it happened but the experience was not expected or intended.

Thank you for speaking of your experience.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Thank you liveandlearn! I see from your post it was several years ago. Have you had anything happening since, or soon after this experience?

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Sorry I forgot to mention that no, there has not been anything I have noticed. Still on my downward involutional spiral as I was prior. Like I said, it was not complete and that is probably a good thing because my emotional center has been on overload for 12-14 years.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

What makes you think you are on a downward spiral? An aware spiritual seeker cannot ever be on a downhill, although it may appear that way.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: priestess22

What makes you think you are on a downward spiral? An aware spiritual seeker cannot ever be on a downhill, although it may appear that way.

If you had a Kundalini experience then I'd suggest we just wait a bit, because...well you'll find out how deep down downhill can be like.
It's natural happens to everybody and you'd be the first one who doesn't get hooked up on soma. Best/worst drug in the world.
Unless of course it wasn't Kundalini and just a minor stroke.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Oh, I've had a few downhills, digging through the mud for a while. When you've seen and accepted the worst of you, nothing will ever seem downhill no more.
And the little mishaps I catch myself having, embrace them as a necessary part of the journey. Have you had the awakening?

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Ummm...was this also associated with extremely intense feelings of euphoria...so totally beyond sexual or drug induced gratification that describing it lacks definition...?

Did you also experience an altered state of consciousness in which you knew everything there is to know...?
A Gnosis state that is so profound all of knowing was in your consciousness...at the same time...

Were there also dramatic increases in talent...I.E...artistic...musical...physics/mathematical/science related etc...?

YouSir

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Yes I have experienced some of the things you described, even before this occurence, when I had an awakening following a very dark period of identity crisis . Definitely an awareness that I am creating my life each moment anew, and downloads of understanding the way reality is functioning through direct experience, as if being plugged into universal pool of knowledge. I have also seen the veil we are experiencing as a collective hologram, some call it the matrix. What has lead me to suspect it was kundalini is that I saw a dragon/serpent like creature when it happened.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Some of what you are writing about are some what similar to what happens physically in the body after a fear Amygdala overload where vibrating energy is sensed in the crown Chakra but the body needs more heat (Kundalini) in the lower chakras to become balanced with this place since the awareness are very connected to the higher levels and very disconnected to this place.

Increased tactile sensation in the nerve system. Body bliss and calmness resulting in heightened body self healing abilities. Do not have to result in healthy eating habits. You are probably already reconfiguring your Amygdala since you noticed increased senses.

You might wanna stop when you get a gentle bliss and not over do it.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

Hey! Well thanks for the vid. At least some testimony from someone. Your experience? Guess people are shy about going public on this, after all it is a personal and intimate matter. Still these I have a feeling are going to become more frequent as more and more people are getting to know their true selves.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Ummm...was this also associated with extremely intense feelings of euphoria...so totally beyond sexual or drug induced gratification that describing it lacks definition...?

I know about low level bliss states. Your bliss state seems more intense.

A Gnosis state that is so profound all of knowing was in your consciousness...at the same time...

No that one I cannot remember. No OOB either. Some low level telepathy.

Were there also dramatic increases in talent...I.E...artistic...musical...physics/mathematical/science related etc...?

increased understanding of objective vs subjective thinking. Talking in tongues and playing around with tones without thinking.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

It is considered a bit of Taboo subject to discuss openly.

Even if you learn much you are still on earth in a human body trapped by (us vs them) duality dogmas that have been handed down thru culture that are hard to change.

Some of the souls you meet are amazing.

edit on 26-3-2017 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

In any case thanks for sharing. Makes the journey easier knowing others who have been there.
Oh and since you mentioned taboo.. after the awakening, sexual energy becomes mindblowing!

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Ummm...I've experienced all of what I wrote above...multiple times...

The astonishing thing to me was that I've experienced them from deep meditative sessions...(Buddhism)...Deep Prayer sessions...(Christian)...and deep Yogic form studies...

With the physics analogy...after one such episode...I gained an understanding of sub Quantum physics...something I had not previously studied...afterwards...I checked out some books on sub quantum physics and found what I had been thinking within their pages...

I also composed several orchestrations which I recorded...I have a tape around somewhere...
The music just blossomed in my mind and I played it...I can't read or write music...

Another episode...I healed a broken blood infused knuckle on my hand in about a thirty second time span...from void meditation...The broken knuckle was healed...the blood bruising gone...

A friend came to me and told me his girlfriend was in a horrible accident...massive internal injuries...not expected to live...He asked me to pray for her...
I put all that I am into that prayer...when I was done I had another euphoric Bridal Chamber/Kundalini experience...
I knew that she would be fine...I told him she would be fine...
He came to me the next morning with tears streaming down his face and effusively thanked me...She walked out of the hospital the next morning with no injuries of any kind...
I rejoiced with him and told him it was not of me...I was just the conduit...the vessel through which such chose to express...

I've also experienced even more profound things which the skeptical part of me can't define...there's another part of me that knows exactly why and what I've experienced...and for what purpose...

I hope this helps your pursuit...I know it changed me from a cynical person who used to laugh at the mere mention of anything beyond the mundane into a more humble variant of the person I used to be...

I opened my mind and practiced with a truly scientific mindset...I set aside preconception...disbelief...and doubt...cleared out negativity and used all of my immense willpower to just experience...

YouSir
edit on 26-3-2017 by YouSir because: of spelling errors...

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: priestess22

What makes you think you are on a downward spiral? An aware spiritual seeker cannot ever be on a downhill, although it
may appear that way.

Sorry to be so slow coming back to this. I am no longer an aware spiritual seeker. Aware,yes, spiritual, yes, seeker no.

I lost my path many years ago and in fact had a dream (actually more than one) that told me what would happen and it has. The struggle is to get back there.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Wow! Yousir there are some amazing gifts you have gained. Have they increased over time? Yes the healing abilities also with me, when I was healing my daughters knee it felt like doing speedy surgery, I could feel in my hand the rapid movement of tissue coming into the state before her injury.
edit on 26-3-2017 by priestess22 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join