It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My experiences as a child on an RAF base

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: CynicalMind

AS a teen I suffered from sleep paralysis. It scared he hell out of me. I had the sensation of weight on the lower end of he bed. I also floated up but then visited my parents bedroom. On several occasions I saw various entities. I still do not believe in UFOs.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Great job! Especially being your first post!
Reading your post conjured thoughts of Astral Projection (the floaty feeling), and a lil bit of sleep paralysis. I have no first-hand knowledge of sleep paralysis, but as you stated, the 'static-like' vision, it reminded me of a documentary I saw on Friday called "The Nightmare". Its a Netflix original, and recounts the experiences of 8 adults plagued by Sleep Paralysis.
One of them stated that she saw 'beings'. Huminoid-type beings, that looked like they were just all static. Instead of 'shadow people' (which seem to be quite common to sleep paralysis sufferers), she saw 'static people'.
I highly recommend the documentary. Even if does not relate to what youve described in your post (i think it will), its still very interesting!

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Interesting share, sense there is way more to come and that you rather expect those questions to be asked rather than offering?

I have a question for you please, have you found that the higher ups whomever they may be in your life, found interest in you at an early age? Did you find opportunities presented if you went in a certain course of study? And did your test scores in Math and Science exceed others in your class?

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynicalMind
We had an upstairs toilet and at one point hundreds of moths got in. Now this could have been the window being open and the light being on at night but i remember hundreds of them lining the walls.

The moth thing? I've experienced something similar and it's not that unusual. I was living in a trailer in northern Alberta as part of a bush crew. One night, it was like nature exploded as spruce budworm metamorphised into moths by the gazillions. I would guess that a similar thing happened near your place, and a light and an open window would have drawn them in....well, like moths to a flame.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: antar

I wouldnt say i was better or worse then most people, i got a B in geography with no effort on my part and C's in everything else. I work in IT now but i wouldnt say i exceled compared to any other student.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
As far as i know, sleep paralysis is a natural condition, the pineal gland secretes a drug that stops signals from reaching the muscles, this is to stop you from moving about in your sleep, a natural protection system, if you will.
That's why i find sleepwalking quite fascinating, the mind is able to conciously suppress this drug, which of course is not normally in your system when you are awake.

Certainly, i think we have all had that moment where we wake up suddenly & are unable to move, that's because the adrenalin needs time to work.
I'm not a bio chemist but that all seems logical to me.
In those situations where you are fully awake & still unable to move, thst's when it gets creepy, lol
Just my 2 cents

top topics

<< 1   >>

join