It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can we now say insanity is coming to mankind

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Seems like everyone in power is either lying or killing off their enemies. There is so much stupidity going on these days that one with a sound mind seems to be one at the end of a rainbow.

"Power corrupts" Lord Acton. What we are experiencing today is no different that what people have experienced over the last few hundreds of years. Power serves the oligarchs.

google "metamorphic effect of power david kipnis" for studies on how power corrupts people who wield it.

Example: I live in Japan. They built a new fish market in Tokyo. Polluted soil and and water.www.nytimes.com...
The Fukushima "whatever". www.truth-out.org...

Fukushima is a big problem. I heard it argue the pollution coming from Fukushima might destroy the world's ecosystem.

Regardless, the German stellarator gives me great hope the world's energy crisis is about to be solved. Also, molten salt nuclear reactors being researched by India and China hold great promise. And Brilluon Energy in California may be real. So there are three great chances to solve the world's energy crisis. Hopefully, if one of these three techology scores we will never have another Fukushima.

It's easy to be apathetic and have no hope. I would argue there is an equal amount of evidence to support either conclusion about our future. Whether you see us as blessed or cursed, is a choice each of us makes.

We now live in a world of polluted minds and environment. No one now can escape. No wonder why printed money is nothing more then Monopoly money, play money for the rich, but for the poor, slavery to the evil of its masters.

The value of money comes from what people are willing to do to get it. I see nothing in New Jersey that makes me think the value of money no longer has a great appeal. I compete with millions of people everyday going to and from work. I think the opposite is true. People's desire for modern products and services is compelling people to work harder.

edit on 26-3-2017 by dfnj2015 because: typos

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I don't know where else to post this, and this thread seems a good spot. I have a question.

How is it that the teams of Congress get to just "change the rules" when things aren't going their way?

Wha.-s!@*$&*..l......How is that really a THING?

HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE? Changing the rules in the middle of the game is preposterous. ETA: Yes, I know they've done it before. Now they want to do it again. I don't see how that is in any way acceptable. No normal person gets to do that.

"You have to vote on this guy!"
"Well, we're not gonna!"
"Wellllll you HAVE TO!"
"Nu uhh
"
"We'll change the rules then!"

***********************************coda ad infinitum
wth is that?

Anyway - Gorsuch's vote is delayed.....

Dems force 1-week delay on panel vote on Supreme Court pick.

It's about the newest flap: Gorsuch. The show is spectacular.....truly reality tv. Only really real reality tv.

the .. meh......
anyway....

edit on 3/27/2017 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Yes, I know they've done it before.

When have "they" done it before?

As it is within the rules, how is this unacceptable?

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Yes, I know they've done it before.

When have "they" done it before?

As it is within the rules, how is this unacceptable?

I think it was during the conventions or nominations or something? Don't recall specifically, but I know I've heard of rules being changed during the process --- like voter ID rules or how many it takes rules....type of thing.

Anti-Trump delegates pitch convention rule change to RNC

That sort of stuff.....
edit on 3/27/2017 by BuzzyWigs because: example

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

See the video I posted above.
Also, I just think changing the rules mid-game in this sort of way is silly. They aren't writing, deliberating, working across the aisle and listening to each other. They are just sniping.
Slinging piles of poo at each other.

It's ridiculous.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Or, brody, did I miss your point?

Your last statement: As it is within the rules, how is this unacceptable? is truly hilarious!!!

If you were trying to make me laugh, you'd get a flag for that one!!! ......it was my sort of humor with which you spoke.....

LOL!!!

edit on 3/27/2017 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

I agree. It is ridiculous.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I'd say that humans act no differently, mentally, than they've ever acted.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join