It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SERMON 5: We must build a Universe Simulation inside the present Universe Simulation

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   
We must build our selfs a universe simulation, just like the one we are supposedly in. The universe simulation we are supposedly in is what we call reality:

www.scientificamerican.com...

Why must we build a simulation inside a simulation?

Simple said because of the infinite recursion that will happen, and the stack overflow exception that will shutdown the finite automaton system and stop the whole cascades of "infinite" recursive universe simulations.

Why would we want the destruction of the universe?

Because then we will get the Last-Judgment-Day of THE ARCHITECT (The Lord, God) otherwise people will start to mess with the thnetopsychism souls (souls in soulsleep) them selfs, sounds perhaps as science fiction, but people will by trial and error figure out sooner or later how to resurrect the dead, not by divine powers, simply by science and technology.

Think of it! When in the far future a Hitler or Stalin like megalomaniac dictator lays his hands on this resurrection technology, he could think he is a messiah, a jesus, a god or something and stuff, and organize a nice little judgment day himself

No! The Last-Judgment-Day is not in this world, not even in this universe (simulation), but in the dimension of THE ARCHITECT and by only the hands of THE ARCHITECT and jesus christ and The Holy Spirit.

This is my believe and my pursuit of happiness.

AMEN
edit on 2017-3-25 by galien8 because: typo

edit on 2017-3-25 by galien8 because: typo

edit on 2017-3-25 by galien8 because: emoticon

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I'm kind of amused...."Moderator Neil deGrasse Tyson, director of the museum’s Hayden Planetarium, put the odds at 50-50 that our entire existence is a program" Really kind of neutral, avoiding a decision safe that 50/50 ...well that's another topic. This simulation theories have made the academic rounds some time ago, and seem popular again as understanding increases. My computers last 2-3 years is overtaken by even more intelligence.

I go with a creator rather than this but I have evidence of neither.
Great topic

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Reminds me of that Rick & Morty episode where his battery is powered by a miniverse and that minverse is powered by a microverse and so on.
edit on 25-3-2017 by muSSang because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   
" “Then we go back and see what kind of signatures we find that tell us we started from non-continuous spacetime.”

Frankly it exhausts the mind examining opposing sides.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: galien8

No! The Last-Judgment-Day is not in this world, not even in this universe (simulation), but in the dimension of THE ARCHITECT and by only the hands of THE ARCHITECT and jesus christ and The Holy Spirit

I don't believe you and neither does galien8 in the thread below....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

we will never be able to proof we are in an emulation, then there will never be a God proof, it all stays belief: ...it does not matter if the gods exists, it is enough that we always will keep on talking about them... CARL GUSTAV JUNG: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus

This simulation theories have made the academic rounds some time ago, and seem popular again as understanding increases.

Yes I advice you read Frank J. Tipler "The Physics of Immortality" I do not fully agree with him but he talks an end time (OMEGA) computer where we all are resurrected and live forever, he even thought about purgatory where they straighten and toughen you up again

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

No! The Last-Judgment-Day is not in this world, not even in this universe (simulation), but in the dimension of THE ARCHITECT and by only the hands of THE ARCHITECT and jesus christ and The Holy Spirit

I don't believe you and neither does galien8 in the thread below....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

we will never be able to proof we are in an emulation, then there will never be a God proof, it all stays belief: ...it does not matter if the gods exists, it is enough that we always will keep on talking about them... CARL GUSTAV JUNG: en.wikipedia.org...

So I said! in this thread also: this is my believe ...

YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT! Its all believe, yet to be certain we got to build the universe simulation

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   

"The Physics of Immortality" Ah ha..... I certainly will.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: muSSang
Reminds me of that Rick & Morty episode where his battery is powered by a miniverse and that minverse is powered by a microverse and so on.

yes recursion ... ad infinitum

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Wuba Luba dub dub

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: SolAquarius

Wuba Luba dub dub

Why didn't you say: I am in great pain, please help me!

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   
There is absolutely no evidence the Universe is anything like a computer. Computers are based on the Von Neuman architecture:

en.wikipedia.org...

There is no evidence the Universe has an execution clock, a clock cycle, memory, instruction store, or ALU.

Reality has no clock. Reality is not divided into neatly confined compartments like bits. Reality is more energy than it is particles. The delusion we have that particles actually exist comes from some energy moving slower or faster relative to other energy flows.

Reality is a wave of energy and is clearly analog in its nature. Everything is connected to everything else. Nothing is discrete. Computer bits are discrete pieces of information. Reality is beyond representation by a subset of discrete pieces. This is because the amount of information contained in reality can only be represented by reality itself. There's too much going on at greatest possible execution speeds.

Computer programs inherently have limitations in terms of function and context. Reality is just the opposite. There are no limitations to the context. And what reality is capable of becoming is not defined by a single representation.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

There is absolutely no evidence the Universe is anything like a computer.

There is a famous talk by 5 Nobel Prize winners Astrophysics / Physics about the holographic universe, one in the panel is (I think is even a DOUBLE Nobel Prize winner) professor t' Hoofd (fellow country man) who says universe is like a computer (program)

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   
If you want to build a universe simulation... There are a few prerequisites.

First off, this isn't something that can be done in a human lifetime, or even 1,000 human lifetimes. The universe is so vast and the resolution so fine that simulating it is inconceivable at this point. However, there are ways to get there.

Consider a mouse brain, which has around 70 million neurons. To do a full brain simulation of that mouse would require the computational resources of our most powerful super computers. Now scale that up to a human brain, which has over a trillion neurons. If Moores Law continues uninterrupted, we could expect to have the computational power for simulating human brains as early as 2040ish.

Once we have whole brain simulation for human like minds, then you can start to do some interesting things. For example, say you had a team human level AI engineers who's sole purpose is to design faster computers. Moore's law goes out the window. At the end of 18 months, they have doubled the speed of computers. Then they move themselves to the new computers. Now they can double the speed of computers in 9 months. Rinse and repeat. 4.5 months, 2.25 months, 1.125 months, weeks, days, hours, minutes, seconds. This is what they call a technological singularity.

Eventually, the computational resources would become so vast that you could simulate not only humans, but everything else. Plants, animals, everything. Before long you've simulated the planet, the solar system, the galaxy, the local group, superclusters, the observable universe, and finally the entire universe.

However, the energy required to do that would definitely outstrip our planetary resources. It would likely involve the creation of a Dyson Sphere or even something that can harness the energy of neutron stars and black holes. However, that's not a problem. With the army of human level AIs you just created, you could create swarms of space workers. They don't need to sleep, eat, and have lifespans limited only their own maintenance.

Whoop there it is, path to universe simulation.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrWily

Whoop there it is, path to universe simulation.

to be frank, I like it

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: DrWily

Do you think we are in the boot process of the Omega computer? Still simulating the past for starters?

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Simple said because of the infinite recursion that will happen, and the stack overflow exception that will shutdown the finite automaton system and stop the whole cascades of "infinite" recursive universe simulations.

Ha 50 miljon people blinking at exactly the same time will do the trick too.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: galien8

Is it not likely that we are already some levels deep and one of the other simulations will do it first?

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries

Ha 50 miljon people blinking at exactly the same time will do the trick too.

all universe simulations in the chain got to have as goal to make their own universe simulations, other wise there will be no stack overflow and shutdown of the real computer in the real universe = the goal

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: killerworm51

originally posted by: galien8

Is it not likely that we are already some levels deep and one of the other simulations will do it first?

all universe simulations in the chain got to have as goal to make their own universe simulations, other wise there will be no infinite recursion stack overflow and shutdown of the real computer in the real universe = the goal

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join