It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosion at the army depot in Ukraine...look at 2:05

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Clearing up will be a long process.

thesaker.is...

This arsenal contained 138,000 tons of munitions. About 1/3 to 1/2 has gone up in smoke, which is good news – apart from the 20,000 locals in the immediate vicinity. The last arsenal explosion in Ukraine at Lozova involved only 90 tons of munitions. Clearing up started in 2008 and still continues.The cleanup cost nearly 80 million old rate hryvnia. This explosion is on the Chernobyl scale.

Seems like they had the same problem as me. Ran out of shed space a long time ago. translate.yandex.com...

z5h64q92x9.net...

. . . it is possible to assume that complete elimination of all consequences of the explosion in Balakleya will take several years and require hundreds of millions of hryvnia.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ParanormalGuy

Must be something we aren't supposed to know. The best munitions having been sold off secretly is one theory. Then the junk is destroyed, fires starting in several locations at the same time according to some reports.

Weapons manufacturers will be expecting to sell more to replace this lot.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kester
a reply to: TrueBrit

Interesting. I speculated that the image of the beast for someone on this forum was images of abuse of minors by adults two weeks before the meteor hit Chelyabinsk. Before that the first country I visited outside of my own was Ukraine.

Then the war breaks out after the meteor.

Albion is the name of a middle school near me.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 03:20 AM
link   
The explosion looks more related to underground gas storage/stealing facilities then ammo depot ...
Old Prodi's trick never gets old it seems! Never works either.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Recent EU-Ukraine visa-free deal is obviously a joke, considering that the EU cannot even define Ukraine as a whole. Because it isn't a whole.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I dont believe for one mint no one is dieing in that man i would not want to be within 100 miles .
no telling how far the missels will get .
We are reaping what we have sown .
But things like this could never happen here untill they do and no nuk will ever be accidentally used untill it is .
time to GTE ride of all these deadly toys .
this if notice shoudl teach us just what to expect when we build and stock pile weapons this powerful .

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
creepy what city is this Google search does not show any disaster accuring

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
found it looks like nothing much else in that area besides taht one large town ( but still one heck of a problem

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
NATO is doomed, it won't move one inch fwd, and actually the recent inclusion of Montenegro, is only some sort of deadbeat propaganda, more like moving backwards.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join