It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A tale of two countries....a big one and a little one.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I thought I should make this thread, just to make a conparison. Perhaps it's less to do with success, and more to do with how to get away with things, legally, illegally and just pure hearsay and cant.
I would rather like success built with some decency, not something built on lies. You make up your own mind, it's for everybody, every decent thinking person who mostly would just like to get through their lives, and maybe even make a difference in some small way.

Years ago,

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com... preview

www.youtube.com...
full documentary.

One more, while there are many more,

www.youtube.com...

Does anyone see the similarities?
edit on 23-3-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Fore !

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Smurfy, I would click on those links if you had given me any idea of what you are talking about. As it stands, I'll remain ignorant of your entire point.

ETA: I guess you added the videos after i sent my message about the mere links. Now you have me interested.
edit on 23-3-2017 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun
a reply to: smurfy

Smurfy, I would click on those links if you had given me any idea of what you are talking about. As it stands, I'll remain ignorant of your entire point.

ETA: I guess you added the videos after i sent my message about the mere links. Now you have me interested.

No bother, I had decided this time to include an address link as I would for still pictures even though you can link from the video, and was frozen for a short time.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Fore !

More like a couple of lost balls I think.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
From the first video: "Donald Trump is the only developer in New York to sue an architect for a bad review."

The second video is great too. "I haven't seen your documentary but I heard it failed miserably... Um.. Mr. Trump the film has actually won 10 awards.."

It's funny seeing his face when he's called out on his BS in public.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
From the first video: "Donald Trump is the only developer in New York to sue an architect for a bad review."

The second video is great too. "I haven't seen your documentary but I heard it failed miserably... Um.. Mr. Trump the film has actually won 10 awards.."

It's funny seeing his face when he's called out on his BS in public.

There is a lot of humour in the Scottish videos if you can catch the accent, which is easier and softer than say Glaswegian. The real point is Donalds lies,easily caught here, he just does it and doesn't care, while the relatively polite mainstream media will put a slant on it in some way, or another, or just leave it out. Sad.

top topics

join