It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien mothership? HUGE circular shadow floats past ISS in remarkable NASA footage

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

It's clearly magic.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

Legends of Tomorrow.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Those grey guys do have good agents. They even managed to make them palatable to children with ET and Paul. That's good PR.

No one really believes the ones with claws could build a door never mind a space ship. I mean lobsters as mean as they are still wind up in a bath of drawn butter.
Lizards maybe. They at least have finger like things.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

Not quite as interesting as the Get Ready with Me videos and makeup tutorials that I like to watch. Oh and karaoke vids . Love those.
Meet the aliens....not so much.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
A shadow cast on space? How does that work?

Space dust? LOL

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Mothers are sacred. Why not...

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness
a reply to: yuppa

If you take a moment to image search moon shadow and eclipse shadow you'll get way more images of the phenomena than posted here; these are not my images I haven't altered them in anyway shape or form other than changing the file names; because issues with file names are more apt to arise if one does not do such... so quicker and easier to rename the crap than trying to deal with an issue only to have to then change it, so in order to make to process smoother? I just change it at go to avoid the issue altogether.

I didnt say YOU altered them. The place where you got them altered them with PSP. That or its the death star in orbit.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Which way was the ISS facing because it looks like it's pointed to the Earth at night time and the ISS is showing the Earths horizon moving under it.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

So you are saying NASA altered the photos that occured during the eclipse?

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

I'm not saying you're lying or wrong, but maybe you should examine the photos and their source, as NASA tends to include EXIF data on all of their original images somewhat like this

CreateDate
2017:03:23 23:06:18
YCbCrPositioning
Centered
FlashpixVersion
ExifVersion
ColorSpace
Uncalibrated
XResolution
ImageDescription
Sand dunes are scattered across Mars and one of the larger populations exists in the Southern hemisphere, just west of the Hellas impact basin. as seen by NASA Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter.
YResolution
ComponentsConfiguration
Y, Cb, Cr, -
ResolutionUnit
None

On almost any NASA image you can extract the EXIF information as long as it's an original image...otherwise I would be somewhat suspicious.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13
Pretty interesting to say the least. A bit grainy on the footage but something quite large does seem to pass beneath the ISS.

It's a shadow on the window.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

lol you already are suspicious or we wouldn;t even be going in circles with this nonsense... look at the right arm the shadow cleans it up as well meaning not below the view that the shadow is either in front of the lens or behind the I.S.S. there was another eclipse just a couple of weeks ago. Members on I.S.S. also experience quite a few days and nights within a 24 hour period.

I'm not interested in getting into some huge debate over what appears to be a non issue; it was a phenomena and people are giving suggestions as to what the phenomena might be; myself included... if you want to debunk such a thing as an occurance then make a thread about moon shadows with eclipses; as I am not the person to be having such conversation or debate with about it... re: I don't really care.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Geez! Why have these insane "computer narrated" videos taking off!? (As in immense popularity) It's more annoying than my ex! (If only you knew)
edit on 23-3-2017 by SeintCorille because: Typo

edit on 23-3-2017 by SeintCorille because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

IM not going in circles, I was simply adding something I noticed over the course of my experience with NASA provided photos. Ignore my observation, don't ignore it....it truly doesn't matter to me either way.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Nvm....just nvm
edit on 23-3-2017 by essentialtremors because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeintCorille
Geez! Why have these insane "computer narrated" videos taking off!? (As in immense popularity) It's more annoying than my ex! (If only you knew)

Clickbait. To make money if they garner enough of a following.

As far as your ex? LOL I can only imagine.
edit on 23-3-2017 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeintCorille

I prefer human narrator, but you have to respect them if they want to stay private. Voice identification is a thing.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: winterwind93

So, you don't want to be identified as someone making stupid videos?

Why is this still in Breaking Alternative News?
edit on 3/24/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

I am aware of photo manipulation; there is technology that could make it look like you were having an orgy with animals and unless you have your specific times and places recorded down to a minute to prove otherwise? No proof you weren't having an orgy with animals.

So what what are you trying to tell me?

The assumption of ignorance of such things; only points to ignorance occuring in one place... that of what others may or may not know; to make such assumptions is to mistake a rope for a snake.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   
he posted the full footage a couple days ago. not stills this time either.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join