It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

shots fired outside london parliament

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
A Utah resident was one the people killed yesterday - he was on holiday with his wife.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Why does it matter if the guy was from Utah?

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
A Utah resident was one the people killed yesterday - he was on holiday with his wife.

With any luck it would be that jack ass that Branch President cult leader that threatened to abduct an honorably discharged veteran of the Coast Guard for asking simple polite questions about Brigham Young's statements about six foot tall quakers on the moon in an 1800's publication.

CX

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Miracula2

Maybe because there are a lot of US members here on ATS. Some are from Utah.

CX.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

it matters because he was murdered

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

it matters because he was murdered

There were other people.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Strange timing given that I just mentioned that the US version of UK parliament is jeopardizing the salvation of US citizens by prohibiting them from gaining access to a marriage sanctioned by a Higher Power by allowing demonic deceptive cults which prohibit and/or discourage interfaith marriage and also created predatory behaviors by their own members, ie Brian David Mitchell, and this guy was killed outside of Parliament and was also Mormon.

Could it be that the UK Parliament is also jeopardizing the salvation of its own citizens by similar legislative incompetence in allowing a deceptive cult to practice in the UK, of which this man was a member.
edit on 23-3-2017 by Miracula2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

A lone wolf literally means an animal without a group. One that isn't part of a pack. He would be desperate, possibly ostracized from his pack, acting on his own.

Wolves regularly hunting in packs is part of the meaning.
edit on 23-3-2017 by worlds_away because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: woogleuk

They're not banned as such but under much more rules, you can if you're a farmer/vet etc get a handgun with a 2 round capacity for the humane dispatch of animals, UK firearms law doesn't make it impossible aka ban ownership of any weapon but getting the home secretary drunk enough to sign your request is probably the biggest challenge.

A guy I knew did house clearances and it became a right royal PITA as everytime he'd go in the loft he'd find a rifle/shotgun or whatever probably rusted so it would be a call to the police firearms team to come and take it all away as what normally happened was in the 40/50's there was very little rules and plenty of land to go and bag a few ducks/rabbits etc for the pot but once the nippers came along the gun got put 'safe' and with good wages and a lot of house building there wasn't the space to go out bagging something for the pot and it probably was cheaper to buy a duck from the supermarket than the cost of the ammo to down one.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   
This is good news really. I was beginning to lose faith. I didn't think God actually fought our battles for us. I thought they were mere words that God did not fulfill. But the day after I congratulated China for killing cultists and harvesting their organs who murdered a non-cultist at a fast food joint, a young women at the age of 21, by affirming the Chinese government slaughter of these cultists saying "Let the organ harvesting begin".

The very next day a member of a US cult that threatened me for asking polite questions got organ harvested in London attacks. They were admittedly thought provoking questions and designed to create cognitive dissonance, the Salt Lake City Mormons threatened to abduct me. And I thought a Higher Power is supposed to do something if his words indicate according to scripture that He is going to fight our battles for us. And He did fulfill his words.

And on another thread I said that God unless He declares one religion as acceptable, then the next person that dies because of religion without God declaring one religion as being valid then God himself is responsible. It seems to me when the cultist from Utah got his organs harvested, God defended his word and honored the concept of "fighting our battles for us and also declared one religion to all camel urine drinkers.

May the organ harvesting continue.
edit on 24-3-2017 by Miracula2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Yes, it was the guy who was pictured, badly injured on the walkway beneath the bridge, apparently he and his wife were the first people that were hit, his wife is in hospital.

So sad when they came to the UK for the trip of a lifetime to celebrate their 25th wedding anniversary.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Miracula2

Not sure what you're talking about...apart from making assumptions about a victim of terrorism being a cult leader or something. Maybe go start a thread on the subject and leave the nasty remarks out of this thread.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: destination now
a reply to: Miracula2

Not sure what you're talking about...apart from making assumptions about a victim of terrorism being a cult leader or something. Maybe go start a thread on the subject and leave the nasty remarks out of this thread.

Any member of an organization which threatens honorably discharged veterans with abduction for asking polite questions about their faith, questions which are not impolite, rude, inappropriate nor addressed in an arrogant manner which admittedly were thought provoking and the response is threats physical violence simply for creating cognitive dissonance about their faith......they simply deserve to die.

Abduction is one of those crimes where most states in the US you are allowed to use lethal force to defend yourself.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join