It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you ever signed an NDA for recipes

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Sounds yummy.
P.F. Chang?

So freaking close! Good guess tho.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
That looks like raw fish to me.

I haven't liked raw fish since I swallowed a whole smelt live back in the seventies. I felt that swallowing it like a seagul was better than having to bite the head off. I used to drink back then.

Fish do not like stomach acid.

Some people call it sushi. Some people call it bait.
I must have been a grizzly bear in a previous life because I love raw fish. Clams, oysters. Never had a problem. I'm of Italian ancestry. I grew up on clams on the half shell.
We ate a lot of fish growing up.
I'm making cod tonight for dinner. Pub style beer batter. Got a recipe from Anne Burrell. I wonder how that sauce would be on that?
edit on 3222017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman

Why is ginger in the recipe title but not in the recipe?

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Try a site called copy cats for home versions of restaurants best recipes.
I replicated outbacks blooming onion for a party that was killer. They even had the dipping sauce recipe.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman

Location?
There are a lot more choices for Chinese down town than midtown or uptown. Are you near a university?

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Woooooo cause I put 12 grams galic instead of ginger!!! Wine and posting

Great eye sir

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

I love fish. I make Kalla Moyaka once in a while. We eat fish once a week, the all you can eat fish fry at a local restaurant loses money on me at twelve bucks a meal. I get thirds and fourths most times. The waitress said the record is ninths. I eat over a pound of battered whitefish or trout caught locally when I go there with the wife. She eats over a half pound.

We went to Florida one year and stayed in a fancy restaurant near NASA. It had all you could eat fresh live oysters for five bucks. I ordered six. I asked some people next to us how to eat them and they said just loosen them from the shell and swallow them whole. Yeah, that went over well, the oyster hit my stomach acid and was jumping all over the place for a couple of minutes. I discussed the next one with the wife and some other patrons there and I decided to stab it with the straw from my seven seven about thirty times then eat it. It still bounced all over in my stomach.

I gave away the other four to someone having coffee at the next table. I was the comedy show in the restaurant that day, everyone was laughing even the kitchen help.

The seven seven was great there though, and I would definitely lose a lot of weight if all I had to eat was live oysters. The smelt I swallowed alive was much more active though, It was longer so it actually moved my skin.

<< 1   >>

join