It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S.-Mexico border wall fight: California considers divesting from companies involved in Wall

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

I couldnt be any happier seeing the wall built. I knew it wouldn't be long before some corrupt politions and probably making money off of illegals in some ways would start screaming.

It is about time we seal our borders!

A country without borders is no country. Illegals need to respect our laws and come to America the legal way just like our ancestors did.

Building the wall is the best idea and will slow down the drug trade across our borders, perhaps this is what is upsetting some of the corrupt democrat politions?

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   
LOL... never thought Id see the day when we poopoo on the idea of a business bidding on a job... without political poo flinging. Go to hell Cali.. oh wait.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   
So, let me get this straight...

The California government wants to prevent retiree investment companies from investing in what looks to be destined to be some pretty good investment opportunities. So California thinks it is a good idea to prevent retirees from getting the most out of their retirement funds, allowing other people in other areas to prosper instead, because they don't like what the rest of the country has demanded. This is coming at the same time the Federal government is seriously considering cutting Federal funds to sanctuary cities, a situation California believes is bettered by making themselves a sanctuary state and thereby refusing all Federal funding.

I really can't understand why California is having bankruptcy concerns...[/sarcasm]

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

We have a recall petition in to get Brown out of office,it's a start,these liberal's have destroyed Calif,used to be a wonderful state,now like a communist country,highest tax rate,pay more for everything here,guess thats not good enough for liberals

top topics

<< 1   >>

join