It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aboard the mother ship?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: KiwiNite
I'm curious what's on those cigar ships. Huge hybrid breeding labs? Living quaters? Hangars? Maybe all in one with some ship factory. I probably would regret my curiosity as an abductee tho

Travis Walton said he woke up in a kind of examination room with a table, fought off some gray aliens with a glass or plastic rod of some kind, stumbled into a hallway, and eventually was led by a friendly Nordic alien to a large hangar-type room that had a couple of flying saucers in it.

So it sounds like they're kind of like an aircraft carrier, with different areas that do different things.

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Completely dark a reply to: Sansanoy

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I had similar dream about a week ago...

Seemingly instantaneously, I found myself seated in a room aboard a spaceship with some of my family. The room was almost like a theatre, with the seats orientated towards a large window. I had the feeling of .. content and anticipation. My family members were in what seemed like shock. I knew where I was, but not what it meant. More curious than fearful. Seemed to be an invisible entity with us. Very realistic "dream". This is my first mention of it. It felt like we were beamed up off of earth for some reason....

Strangeness

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   
There are lots of people on the net that say that when you dream of aliens it is never a dream. Just saying...... Go for regression therapy and you will find out.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join