It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Democrats / The Left loves James Comey again?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

You keep telling yourself that. He's awash in Russian ties. Both political and criminal organizations, although those are probably one in the same sometimes.

Although I'm starting to think the reason they can find no collusion isn't because Trump has no ties to Russia. It's because for years he's been too stupid to realize Russia has been using him without him knowing about it.

But with all the connections it's either that Trump is a very good secret agent for Russia who has cunningly avoided detection for years. Or he's just some dummy who's been the gateway for them into all kinds of evil but had no idea he was being used.

Either way, he's compromised. As either a useful idiot or a skilled secret agent. Take your pick.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

You keep telling yourself that. He's awash in Russian ties. Both political and criminal organizations, although those are probably one in the same sometimes.

Really? again, proof. Not your emotional outrage.

Although I'm starting to think the reason they can find no collusion isn't because Trump has no ties to Russia. It's because for years he's been too stupid to realize Russia has been using him without him knowing about it.

Wow *facepalm* You've become unhinged.

But with all the connections it's either that Trump is a very good secret agent for Russia who has cunningly avoided detection for years. Or he's just some dummy who's been the gateway for them into all kinds of evil but had no idea he was being used.

Russian agent? lmfao. "keep telling yourself that"

Either way, he's compromised. As either a useful idiot or a skilled secret agent. Take your pick.

How about neither? talk about foolish and misinformed, your credibility, if any, just tanked as low as MADDOW, your queen.

link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Its hard to argue with that. He's either too stupid to see that Russia was using him for the last few years... Or he was a willing actor.

link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Trick question President of the United States of America.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

Its hard to argue with that. He's either too stupid to see that Russia was using him for the last few years... Or he was a willing actor.
lol, here's another one. Of course, the RUSSIANS.

Aye bro, watch your back for them pesky russkies!!

smg, sad.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

The FBI Director said there was a very low chance of Collusion between Trump and Putin. You either didn't watch the Hearing or you didn't read the article.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Really??? Why is that, because you disagree with me and don't like what I say???

I think you should worry about your own credibility instead of mine.

There is proof of what I'm saying everywhere. Some of it dating back to the 90's.

I'm leaning more on the side that he's just some dummy that Russia has been using for decades. To me that is much more believable than him being a super spy.

But you go ahead and stomp you feet and call me names all you want. The information is out there and that's just the public stuff and stuff I remember reading over the years about Trump. The classified stuff I'm sure is even better. So we'll just wait and see shall we.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Really??? Why is that, because you disagree with me and don't like what I say???

What are you doing right now? smh.

I think you should worry about your own credibility instead of mine.

There is proof of what I'm saying everywhere. Some of it dating back to the 90's.

I'm leaning more on the side that he's just some dummy that Russia has been using for decades. To me that is much more believable than him being a super spy.

But you go ahead and stomp you feet and call me names all you want. The information is out there and that's just the public stuff and stuff I remember reading over the years about Trump. The classified stuff I'm sure is even better. So we'll just wait and see shall we.

Names? boohoo, grow up. Nobody called you names, typical left deflection.

"proof everywhere", well? I'm waiting?

So now, he's just a dummy and not a russian agent? what is it now? your tripping over your own claims.

Tell you what, go ahead and log off for a bit, take a deep breath at your ridiculous assertions and then come back level headed.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

You're getting flustered now.

Him being a dummy was my original claim. Don't believe me, just go back and read my post. It's only a few posts back, shouldn't be that hard to find.

Calm down and take your time with your argument. Like I said, we'll know soon enough won't we. I don't care whether or not your agree with me because I know where I stand. I'm aware of the information that's out there. If you want to see it for yourself then go look for it. I've said enough for you to easily find the information with just google and some time. That should be good enough. Or don't and just wait, that's fine with me.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Well, I don't believe you. Anything you post. The moment you said OUR president as a "Russian Agent", you immediately deferred to "Un-hinged" status, some of your left leaning members don't even go that far.

If you make a claim, back it up. Simple, very simple to do. Its on the onus for you to prove and not for me, I'm just passing by.

Hench, when said, Trump a "Russian Agent", I took offense and asked for evidence to back up your claim. Very simple kiddo.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Ok. Don't believe me. I'm not worried about it.

BTW, for the second time, what I said was that he's either a super spy or just a useful idiot for the Russians. By the Russians, I also mean Russian Oligarchs which may or may not involve the Nation of Russia officially.

I'm leaning more on him being used and not knowing it rather than him being a super spy.

I agree that normally I should back up those claims. But I'm not going to because too many times now I've gone through the trouble of doing that for you Trumpanzeez and you just ignore it all anyway. So I"m done doing that. It's just a waste of my time.

You can figure it out for yourselves now. Deal with it.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Naw, who cares. I didn't even read your post. You've become unhinged.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: Stevemagegod

The Right doesn't really have room to talk. They cheered Comey on when he told Congress he was reopening the investigation of Clinton in the last week of the election. Also, you don't find it hypocritical that in the same post you cheer the DNC hack and leaks while also crying about the Flynn leaks?

I have trusted comey with the hillary clinton investigation but when reddit proved that hillary's IT guy posted a question on reddit asking how to strip a time stamp for a very important person or VIP email and the committee got a hold of that information with links to stonetears emails and traced back to his house including the timing of the post i lost all respect for comey. Obviously the fbi knew about it then you have lynch meeting bill on the tarmac and getting on to his private plane yet she didn't recuse herself from the investigation. Then you have just about everyone pleading the fifth when asked questions and everybody involved got a immunity deal! All Comey does is get infront of a story to pretend and do something. The reopening the hillary case was just so nobody could blow the lid off hillary when later the weiner story hit. Even Comey knows he is in a world of hurt with a republican stacked government! He failed the american people with hillary and cover up wieners links with hillary. He's about to be exposed. Dems should have shut their traps and played ball because they are about to lose even more ground! Notice the transcript said electronic interception aka "wiretap" flynn wasnt a foreigner obviously this is going to fall back onto the dems!

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Of course you didn't read them.

That's exactly why I don't waste my time showing you evidence for anything. That's what I just got done saying. Thank you for proving me right.

Because you're just trolling.

B-Bye now. Thank you. Come again.
edit on 21-3-2017 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
The Secretary will disavow any knowledge of your actions !!!

This tape will self-destruct in 5 seconds...

It's all classified at the time !!

edit on Mar-21-2017 by xuenchen because: nord

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
The whole thing is stupid anyways. We ask the same people who are accused of doing the crime to investigate themselves. Lollllll. Heck no i didnt do it! Duh.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Well, I don't believe you. Anything you post. The moment you said OUR president as a "Russian Agent", you immediately deferred to "Un-hinged" status, some of your left leaning members don't even go that far.

If you make a claim, back it up. Simple, very simple to do. Its on the onus for you to prove and not for me, I'm just passing by.

Hench, when said, Trump a "Russian Agent", I took offense and asked for evidence to back up your claim. Very simple kiddo.

Youve been making some valid points for your side of view, so im not attacking in any way. So I wont also assume you were part of the birther stuff. But what I ask is this, were you demanding answers from your side on the birther issue? If you were great, but youd be in the minority.....

If you ask me....

Calling Trump a Russian spy is the equivalent of saying Obama was a secret Muslim/Kenyan/Manchurian candidate. And it happened on a daily basis here at ATS
edit on 21-3-2017 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   
When Comey get pressed about if he talked to Obama about the investigations in relation of Fisa and he stated he cant answer that it was over for dems you know that right? Basically they are going to ask for a special group to be informed on what the FBI has in relation to collusion with trump and russia! Once that is done they will be able to ask him this question and if the answer is yes obama is done the dems are done and their collusion investigation is done this is why they want to prolong it and keep it secret but thats not going to happen!

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Has anyone pointed out that Hillary and her clan are more pissed off at JC now than they were a few days ago?

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

I know you were expecting an entirely different way for congressional hearings to go. I think you were VERY confident it would be bad for either Obama or Clinton or some such nonsense. Miscalculation on your part.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join