It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the feminists think Wonder Woman should have hairy armpits

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Not one of you bothered to ask Wonder Woman how she feels.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
If we're talking about smelly women, far worse than the pits is all these weirdos who go around wearing shoes/flats without socks in the summer.

Can clean a room out when taking those things off.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I have hairy armpits.

& I smell like a human being... cause I'm human.
edit on 21-3-2017 by geezlouise because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
She's a bloody comic book character who owns a lasso that wipes your memory and struts around in American themed hot pants and boots, despite being a mythical Amazon Princess (A race of people described in the time of Plato so decidedly not from the Americas).

She could just have super powered, invisible pit hair for all anyone knows.

Meanwhile, in the UK Sheltered housing for women escaping abusive relationships is being closed because of funding cuts.

Think about that for a moment.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
She's a bloody comic book character who owns a lasso that wipes your memory and struts around in American themed hot pants and boots, despite being a mythical Amazon Princess (A race of people described in the time of Plato so decidedly not from the Americas).

Meanwhile, in the UK Sheltered housing for women escaping abusive relationships is being closed because of funding cuts.

You mean the fact that so-called feminists have their priorities in the same shape as their wadded panties?

Don't mean to be Captain Obvious here or anything.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Agreed.
Social conditioning and image identity through media and the like is part of the problem.
It's like losing track of the basics through escapism in bull# issues.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Invisible armpit hair that grows and destroys enemies would be cool. You know, kindof like in Elfen Lied but instead of invisible arms it's invisible arm pit hairs...

Yeah, I'm thinking about it all right.

Sad about the shelter closing down though.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TarzanBeta

You mean the fact that so-called feminists have their priorities in the same shape as their wadded panties?

More precisely, are these people whining about Wonder woman, actually feminists? Or are they just people who want to have some effect on the wider world? In the same way that some kid might tag a bus stop or a wall...

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: geezlouise

Invisible armpit hair that grows and destroys enemies would be cool. You know, kindof like in Elfen Lied but instead of invisible arms it's invisible arm pit hairs...

Yeah, I'm thinking about it all right.

Sad about the shelter closing down though.

Its not merely one shelter, they are closing down all over the country, if not the whole shelter in a town, then something like a quarter to a third of it's places.

As for the hair...I am starting to get a sense of e

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

More precisely, are these people whining about Wonder woman, actually feminists? Or are they just people who want to have some effect on the wider world? In the same way that some kid might tag a bus stop or a wall...

Hey. That's what I said.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Why are you guys all up in arms on whether a woman should shave her armpits or not? Who cares?

Do you care that much about this issue? LOL

Talk about Triggered!

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
Why are you guys all up in arms on whether a woman should shave her armpits or not? Who cares?

Do you care that much about this issue? LOL

Talk about Triggered!

I think that's why everyone is joking about it... It's that ridiculous.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Hey. That's what I said.

Yes, though in different ways

edit on 17pTue, 21 Mar 2017 14:54:17 -050020172017-03-21T14:54:17-05:00kAmerica/Chicago31000000k by SprocketUK because: what is wrong with my keyboard ffs?

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Lol compared to me you were the one triggered in this thread.
I said I wasn't phased while you posted multiple times promoting reasons for women shaving.
You clearly 'care' at the very least.

*EDIT*
IGNORE THIS POST DON'T STAR, SEE BELOW LOL
edit on 21.3.2017 by grainofsand because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: dantanna

Women with armpit hair are quite sexy. Without is just as.

I really appreciate French Women. Who can say the French aren't sexy? In France it is totally normal for Women to have armpit hair. No one bats an eyelid about it.

Patti looks so gorgeous. My ex wife who is no longer on the earth looked quite similar.

It can look very sensual. Hair on Women - cool by me.

It is up to us what we do with our own bodies. Like Emma Watson said.

edit on 21-3-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

Lol compared to me you were the one triggered in this thread.
I said I wasn't phased while you posted multiple times promoting reasons for women shaving.
You clearly 'care' at the very least.

Nope. That was my only post in this thread. LOL

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

LMAO apologies I mistook you for another member!
I'll edit my post now!

*edit* I was thinking 'advantage' when replying, similarish names...will be more careful in future, only see names when on my phone.
edit on 21.3.2017 by grainofsand because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TarzanBeta

thats what i am doing wrong : i dont ask fictional characters " what they think "

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Not one of you bothered to ask Wonder Woman how she feels.

It could be her secret weapon all we know. She could just bury the bad guy's face right in it as a way to subdue them... but then I think that might go against 3 or 4 Geneva Convention rules.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: TarzanBeta

thats what i am doing wrong : i dont ask fictional characters " what they think "

Tarzan tell ignorant ape: you miss the point, Kerchak.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join