It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comey in trouble

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

The house is on fire, a toddler has a book of matches and someone is upset that you called the fire department?

Sounds like the modern GOP to me.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
The truth is so ugly I can't even bring myself to post it yet.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Why hasn't this assclown been charged, or at least fired?

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: ColdWisdom

I am skeptical, actually. I consider the possibility and the ramifications.
While not being privy to the actual evidence, I don't take the fact there there is an investigation lightly. Gowdy, doesn't seem to be concerned about that aspect.

Gowdy has been briefed, so I am sure he is less concerned than you because, as has been stated by a few, there is no evidence.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

Nevermind that members of Trump's campaign may have been dealing with the Russians.

We are neverminding it.

It didnt happen.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

So if it is hsi campaigners but not trump just get them and leave him alone then. its that simple. I knew this was coming the day trump was announced as president because Killary cant let anything stand in her way.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 03:55 AM
link   

a reply to: Azureblue

What exactly is the evidence of this claim?
To public knowledge, circumstantial. And don't make the layman's mistake of thinking that means inconsequential. It is certainly sufficient to warrant investigation.

Did you watch the hearing? Did you hear the timeline of events provided by Shiff?

thanks

Did you watch the hearing? Did you hear the timeline of events provided by Shiff?

No, I am not from the US and I dont watch that remotly programed and operated weapon of mass deception and social conditioning. I watch few or no vids on ATS because I have not got the bandwidth or the time.

thanks for the info

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Whoa looks like trumps flock is really playing the Cincinnati shuffle to glaze over the Russian corespondence in his cabinet.

I guess Manafort was just doing the normal meeting with ambassadors. Flynn too.

Comey the same guy allegedly in Clinton pocket, is the same guy who opened an investigation less than two weeks before the election, which helped tank the Clinton campaign.

Also this is an intelligence agencies investigation NSA, FBI, CIA etc.

I am not a Democrat buy I would never support a piece of garbage like trump either.

Keep waiting for one of his disciples to point me towards some legislation that will help the country.

All I see are gimmicks.
edit on 22-3-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-3-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Trump, if anything was getting ready to deal with the Russians even before being elected. To wipe out terrorism with them. Instead of working against the Russians and spreading death, chaos and terrorism throughout the world like Hillary and Obama.

Of course. Anyone in their right mind would want Trump elected. So the Russians favored Trump.

Most of the released info came from Assange of Wikileaks and he has said over and over he didn't get information from the Russian government.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:47 AM
link   

a reply to: Doctor Smith

The case against Trump.
Straw man argument. I did not say I think Trump dealt with the Russians.

However, there is the timeline provided by Shiff at the hearing, concerning members of Trump's campaign. Did you miss it?
shareblue.com...

As far as evidence goes, we, the general public, won't have much of that until the investigation itself reaches a conclusion. As it should be.
Wow. Quoting ShariaBlue. Are you one of Brock's trolls and is he still paying you since his heart attack?

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:23 AM
link   
That's just a brilliant video who ever thought of that clearly understood that the same song plays over and over again..

(post by ColonelDax removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join