It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comey in trouble

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: butcherguy

Again, a theoretical Russian surveillance tape used to bribe a president has nothing to do with American spying policies within the US. Just to be clear.

Again... I never tied the two together.
I am the type of person that needs evidence anyway... and there is none.

But I am still laughing at the leftist hypocrites.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBandit795
I've just found this. I'm not sure if someone else has posted here already.

Wikileaks: James Comey Lied – Republican Party Emails Were Also Released During 2016 Campaign

Damage !!

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Wikileaks: James Comey Lied – Republican Party Emails Were Also Released During 2016 Campaign

Damage !!

Wow.
Why would Comey lie about this......?

He can't use the old 'I didn't know about that' without looking stupid.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Probably just a simple mistake.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
It gets a lot worse ....

These concerns focus on millions of dollars that Comey accepted from a Clinton Foundation defense contractor, Comey’s former membership on a Clinton Foundation corporate partner’s board, and his surprising financial relationship with his brother Peter Comey, who works at the law firm that does the Clinton Foundation’s taxes.

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

I watched this a few times now, Trey really spells it out, love listening to him.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Ouch. Comey just got caught lying under oath.

Or at least, he'll be able to backtrack it and claim 'lack of knowledge' like his handler HRC taught him.

That deserves a thread of its own.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

Ouch. Comey just got caught lying under oath.

Or at least, he'll be able to backtrack it and claim 'lack of knowledge' like his handler HRC taught him.

That deserves a thread of its own.

(Bold mine)
Perjury charge against Comey!!!!! Oh that would be rich!

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
But did Comey INTEND to lie ?

That's the kicker.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

That's the kicker.

He forgot to tell the truth.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
Let me guess...he had no bad intentions?

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
Let me guess...he had no bad intentions?

He was reckless and careless because the information was classified at the time.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

That's the kicker.

He'll just say that he wasn't aware of Wikileaks releasing any GOP emails during the election.

Which will of course make him look like an incompetent hack but will serve to take the pressure off for possibly lying under oath.

We all know how this will go down.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Look, again, I am not a Trump, or Gowdy Supporter or apologist, but, look at what they did to Chelsea Manning for "telling people about it" Jeremy Hammond is another, Lauri Love, etc

when it suits them they attack the source and not the information

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

He'll just say that he wasn't aware of Wikileaks releasing any GOP emails during the election.

That won't jive well with his story that he is doing a complete investigation.... especially since the investigation would have started quite some time ago.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

That won't jive well with his story that he is doing a complete investigation.... especially since the investigation would have started quite some time ago.

My point exactly.

He was lying under oath to protect the interests of the DNC, or he wasn't paying enough attention to his own investigation to get the facts straight in his testimony.

Either way, his credibility is tainted.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   
It Took a Freshman GOP Congresswoman To Pull The Mask From FBI Director Comey…

theconservativetreehouse.com...

In the segment of the questioning below Rep. Stefanik begins by asking director Comey what are the typical protocols, broad standards and procedures for notifying the Director of National Intelligence, the White House and senior congressional leadership (aka the intelligence Gang of Eight), when the FBI has opened a counter-intelligence investigation.

Watch him lie

youtu.be...

There is only one reasonable explanation for FBI Director James Comey to be launching a counter-intel investigation in July 2016, notifying the White House and Clapper, and keeping it under wraps from congress. Comey was a participant in the intelligence gathering for political purposes – wittingly, or unwittingly.

FBI Director Comey states his organization is “investigating”. Fair enough, however – not a single congresscritter asked HIM if he is the source of the unmasking or leaks.

♦ How can a congressional committee conduct an investigation if they don’t know if the primary witness, the lead investigator, is the source of the leaks?

♦ Wouldn’t the very first step, the actual basis of the foundation for the investigation itself, be to ensure the person conducting the investigation did not participate in the illegality of the conduct being investigated?

So the two people giving testimony could also be suspects, how do you possibly trust suspects investigating themselves?

Summary: Hillary Clinton political operatives manufactured the illusion of a computer connection between Russian entities (financial banks) and the Trump campaign/organization. Those manufactured points of evidence were then passed along to White House entities who used the political intel community (Clapper to Comey) to open an investigation of nothingness – to nowhere. The mere existence of that investigation was then used as the originating point for a series of media intel leaks (the narrative) intended to cloud and damage the Trump campaign/organization. FBI Director James Comey, as head of one of the investigative agencies, became part of that political apparatus. Now, usefulness exhausted and with the media engaged, it’s CYA time all around for the originating entities.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Absolutely tainted.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
NSA Documents Prove Government Spying on Trump and Trump Tower for Years

WHY?

This is the crime.

Donald Trump was apparently under NSA electronic surveillance from 2004, during President George W. Bush’s term of office, through 2009, the first year of President Obama’s presidency.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: carewemust

Good at deflection too.

Nevermind that members of Trump's campaign may have been dealing with the Russians.

It's more important to bust someone for telling us about it!

Nevermind that members of Clinton's campaign may have been dealing with the Russians.

It's more important to bust someone for telling us about it!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join