It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comey in trouble

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: carewemust

Good at deflection too.

Nevermind that members of Trump's campaign may have been dealing with the Russians.

It's more important to bust someone for telling us about it!

What exactly is the evidence of this claim?

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

What exactly is the evidence of this claim?
To public knowledge, circumstantial. And don't make the layman's mistake of thinking that means inconsequential. It is certainly sufficient to warrant investigation.

Did you watch the hearing? Did you hear the timeline of events provided by Shiff?

edit on 3/21/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 03:14 AM
link   

a reply to: Doctor Smith

The case against Trump.
Straw man argument. I did not say I think Trump dealt with the Russians.

However, there is the timeline provided by Shiff at the hearing, concerning members of Trump's campaign. Did you miss it?
shareblue.com...

As far as evidence goes, we, the general public, won't have much of that until the investigation itself reaches a conclusion. As it should be.

It looks like none of us will ever get that top secret proof. I guess we all missed it.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

TextIt's more important to bust someone for telling us about it!

As in when the 'Russians' told us what the DNC does behind closed doors?

Those evil Russians!

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 04:32 AM
link   

edit on 3/21/17 by Gothmog because: nvm , some hollow posters are not worth my time

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Comey's wife received $675,000 directly by the Clinton foundation.. There are several video's on youtube if someone wants to type in "money to Comey's wife".... Nothing to see here just business as usual for a corrupt system.. Oh Comey's brother works at the law firm that does Clinton foundation taxes.. Sounds like business as usual, no?

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

Good at deflection too.

Nevermind that members of Trump's campaign may have been dealing with the Russians.

It's more important to bust someone for telling us about it!

I know right? it's almost like getting really mad at the Russians for sharing the truth about the DNC.
Oh, wait......

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   
There are 3 major issues, the Democrats are deflecting the leaks and trump supporters just can't handle their leader has a legitimate investigation into his cabinet.

1. Flynn info was leaked, this is a serious crime if it wasn't hacked but rather leaked.

2. There is an active investigation which the current justice dept is aware of, it's legitimate and had nothing to do with Obama ad far as personally ordering wire taps. The are legitimate warrants with legitimate probable cause and even a man trump interviewed for a position is involved in the legitimate investigation about ties to russia.

3. Trump repeatedly lies to the public and was caught with his pants down.

Gowdy is a sharp guy but he was deflecting for sure. Brought up an important point but completely glaze over the fact their is a legitimate open investigation on the president and his cabinet.

Schiff is also a pretty sharp guy. Those two must have some killer debates.
edit on 21-3-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

obama and hillary had lots of deals with Russia, so what? I would rather we have business deals with Russia instead of war. The deep state/dem/repub/soros crazies ruined everything by orchestrating the coup in Ukraine and creating tension with Russia. This is part of their plan for new world order achieved by constant war. You have to realize, this isn't about President Trump, he is the consummate outsider. We all need to unite around Trump against the deep state/dem/repub/soros crazies, he is our last chance for a free country.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: choomsuba

That is delusional.

Trump is a useful idiot to the deep state. His supporters have drank to muck Kool aide to see he is scum.

All his ideas are about highschool level understanding.

Trump doesn't have a single policy I support as a libertarian against big government.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Look what they did to Bernie Sanders when he posed a threat. Trump is a threat to the deep state, otherwise there wouldn't be this rabid McCarthy era inquisition against him. Please, my fellow citizen, realize what is really going on here!

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   

a reply to: Doctor Smith

However, there is the timeline provided by Shiff at the hearing, concerning members of Trump's campaign. Did you miss it?
shareblue.com...

Wow, nice source there Phage, lets take a look at the ground breaking information is must surely contain:

James Comey is testifying Monday by telling Meet the Press’ Chuck Todd that there is “circumstantial evidence of collusion” between Donald Trump and Russia.

Oh great we're off to a strong start with "circumstantial evidence" that I'm sure is very solid. Lets see what they have here.

At the opening of the hearing, Schiff read much of that evidence into the record, including this passage in which he specifically cited facts that corroborate the now-infamous Steele dossier, noting that some of the policies predicted by the dossier “as recently as last week, have now presciently come to pass”

More brilliant logic here... isn't that the same dossier with the piss claims? It must surely be a trustworthy source of intel since it predicted Trump wouldn't continue the anti-Russian agenda, even though he clearly said many times before he was elected that he didn't agree with the mainstream stance on Russia, and he would try to work with them to eradicate terrorist organizations. Clearly Russia would see Trump as the most favorable candidate, if they hacked the DNC it wasn't because Trump colluded with them, it's because they knew Trump was a much better alternative to Hillary. Oh but no it must be a Russian conspiracy because maybe one or two people connected to the Trump admin have Russian contacts, even though we've known about the meetings with such contacts for at least several months now and no new information is being presented to my knowledge, it still warrants a new Russian investigation despite all others being able to dig up zilch.
edit on 21/3/2017 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

I think it is hilarious that the left wants to tout the 'piss claims' in that dossier....
The same crew that claims that 'the right wing' wants to know what goes on in your bedrooms.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

I do. I think. I use my mind

Zero, I mean zero of Donald Trump policy in the technical actual policy or budget makes sense at all or is of high quality, or even conservative.

A man that is throwing money at the police state (while cutting judiciary funding) and the military industrial state is not a champion of human cause.

Get off the Alex Jones. He is also a con man.

Eventually you too will get tired of Donald trumps gimmicks. That's all they are. Unless you end up in a jump suit with nikes drinking the Kool aid.

Maybe in this conspiracy of yours the deep state has exactly what it wants. A guy that divides the public more than the last guy. That is pretty impressive I guess.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I admit the left can be hippocritical but Trump being bribed over piss videos is a red herring for privacy issues.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

"They" are succeeding in dividing us, my opinions are based on my life experience, not Alex Jones or any others like him. "They" are trying to force their policies on Trump, he knows what he is up against and he has to be very shrewd in order to counteract this.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

I admit the left can be hippocritical but Trump being bribed over piss videos is a red herring for privacy issues.

Yeah?
I'm still laughing.

Stay out of Trump's bedroom!

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Really? Which policy can you name that would hurt special interests?

I think to come together the right and left are going to have to compromise using the social contract as a guide. However, Trump and his supporters are the most divisive president and attitude since,..well the last guy. Trump has purposely targeted liberals over and over. That is him. Not they.

Looks they found their guy!

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Again, a theoretical Russian surveillance tape used to bribe a president has nothing to do with American spying policies within the US. Just to be clear.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I've just found this. I'm not sure if someone else has posted here already.

Wikileaks: James Comey Lied – Republican Party Emails Were Also Released During 2016 Campaign

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join