It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anne Frank Center Blasts Tim Allen for ‘Deeply Offensive’ Nazi Germany Comment

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
a reply to: Chadwickus

You can do better then that, I expected Maddow.

I think it's cute when the left calls the right 'triggered.' But not even sure how to react when someone outside the US uses the 'triggered' gambit

edit on 20-3-2017 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

That is because Anne Frank Center's comrades, the liberal leftists were the ones yelling Nazi and Hitler. So they turned a blind eye, just like what happened to Anne Frank.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   
This thread just shows that both the left and the right are insane. And the insulting nationalism going on here is a bit worrying.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: seasonal

I heard nothing from the Anne Frank society, nor any other society of the kind, speak out about the media's portrayel of Trump as the second coming of Hitler, Mussolini, Mao, Idi Amin, Gaddahfi, Sadam Hussein, Robert Mugabe, etc.

If I could, I would give you 100 stars for that dead nuts post.
The Anne Frank Center should be offended by every freaking Leftist that uses those terms to describe Trump and his supporters.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Yeah no kidding, it cracks me up all the time.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: rickymouse

No if you didn't agree w the Nazis you were killed, imprisoned, legitimately labeled an enemy of the state and possibly put in a concentration camp. Big difference.

Not if you were German, some people had that happen but most times they just ridiculed their citizens or destroyed their reputation and they were shunned by the public. If you were a Jew or not a pure person, then you were killed. They intimidated a lot more German citizens than killed them. This isn"t the article I read on this, I read stuff fifty years ago on how they were. But here is one that shows how it was wordpress.philau.edu...

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

originally posted by: Raggedyman

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

originally posted by: Arnie123
a reply to: Chadwickus

a reply to: mrwiffler

Both you aussies (you don't get the privilege of an uppercase A)

Yeah, I've noticed that too...them aussies have quite the superiority complex

And its not undeserved

Do you know what a 'superiority complex' is? Go look it up and make sure you edit your post to save face.

Or recognise the sarcasm

I need a good face palm meme

edit on 20-3-2017 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Maybe the Anne Frank Center should boycott the dividends they receive from various American corporations that use American "criminals" as slave labor in our very lucrative prison system.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Apologies if I misunderstood.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   
So a COMEDIAN cracks a foul joke and people cry ... I think even the bible covers this bs ... the one without sin cast the first stone ...
edit on 21-3-2017 by markovian because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Everyone has a little Nazi in them, I think the Anne Frank society should mellow out, damn uptight Germans.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Looks like the Tim Allen let the cat out of the bag about Hollywood. He basically said that if you say the wrong thing you can get beat up, it's like 1930 Germany.

So exactly how is that deeply offensive as opposed to a mere inaccurate and incorrect assessment?

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Anne's DIARY is sacred to me, but so is FREEDOM.

That is why I am glad Britain is out of the EU. The continent has gone well Nazi with political correctness.

Half my family (my real Dad's side) came out of post war Germany as refugees to the UK after the war and what Tim says makes me laugh, too.

I HATE AND LOATHE POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!

It is not freedom. It is the ethos of a new kind of fascism and control of speech; Orwellian, dystopian and chains upon language and speech.

edit on 21-3-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Buzz light year does owe some one an apology.. The people he told on when he got busted trafficking all that coc aine.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Why would the Jews be offended...maybe its because they run Hollywood? It really seams like The Protocols of Zion were not fictitious.

‘To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize"

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: jafo1973

Unfortunately he may never get work again....

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 06:06 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

en.wikipedia.org...

Operation Paperclip was the secretive United States Joint Intelligence Objectives Agency (JIOA) program in which more than 1,600 German scientists, engineers, and technicians (many of whom were formerly registered members of the Nazi Party and some of whom had leadership roles in the Nazi Party), including Wernher von Braun's rocket team, were recruited and brought to the United States for government employment from post-Nazi Germany (after World War II).[

But America has had there share of Nazis....Concessions were made...

(post by TheConstruKctionofLight removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Actually, it is Hollywood that is behind their complaint, but since they have no ground to stand on in that argument, they had to switch it over into something else to be in a snit about.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join