It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A little about myself

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Hi,

Ive been reading ats for several months now and thought its about time i tried to contribute. ATS has become one of the most interesting sites ive had the pleasure of discovering. So here goes...

Little about myself - im 21 - based in UK - Reasonable computer knowledge. (computer architechture mainly) . My main points of interest regarding these forums are american foriegn policy and its effects on the world. I also like a good doomsday prophecy and have an open, constructive mind which ill be glad to share with you all. I dont rule out anything as a possibility and so ill try and visit all the boards.

I dont claim to be the most intelligent person in the world so accept my apologies in advance for poor spelling and grammar
. Taking this into consideration im still willing to do research on interesting topics and hopefully add a little something to the community.

Thats about it really, unless you want me to go into day to day stuff like how much my girlfriend tests my patience.

Anyway thats me and what you see is what you get.

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Grenade, Your already fitting well on this site, thanks, and Welcome!
O-yes, regarding your girlfriend, wait until your married for 31 years... Now you have a reason to complain if you dare!

JAK

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Hello Grenade and welcome to ATS.

As you learn your way about you might find Zedd's Handbook of ATS Links a useful bookmark.

Welcome again.

Jack

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 04:49 PM
link   
DON'T LISTEN TO ALL THOSE CRACK HEADS!! ( j/k
) I never used Zedd's lil package, I didnt even introduce myself. WElCOmE TO AtS, The PLACe WHERe DReAMs EAT DREAmS.
(dont worry me too) HAHhahHAH.

WElCOMe.

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Welcome aboard ATS! Have fun and learn lots!

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Welcome aboard, hope enjoy the site as much as I.

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Thanks for the kind responses everyone.

With the worlds current climate id be happy to live for 31 years let alone be married for that long. You deserve respect for lasting that long... jeez a medal even.

Ill put money on it you love her deep down tho.... so if you ever get the chance to bed a young hottie, think of your wife and pass her my number instead

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Hi,

Just started becoming more active again on ATS and thought this would be the best place to share some of my experiences.

Around 8 years ago while at a friends house we were playing on the old playstation while looking after his nephew. I think he was around 4 or 5 years old at the time and he exclaimed "look at the fire in the sky", my initial response was that he was just being a child and imagining things however as i looked round i witnessed one of the most amazing things i have ever seen. A white light with an orange / red glow moving slowly across the sky. Me, my 2 friends and his nephew watched this object move across the sky for around 5-10 minutes after which the object began to create a huge dust cloud in the sky. This red tinged cloud remained visible just off the horizon for around 2-3 hours and we managed to photograph the cloud although didnt get the object (camera phones werent so popular back then and we werent from families who had expensive cameras lying around). I can only assume this object was some kind of meteorite breaking up in the atmosphere, i just thought i would share this experience with you all as its not everyday there is a huge bright glowing object in the sky during broad daylight. Ive recently contacted my friend who said he still had the picture "somewhere" so if he manages to send this across ill upload it for your veiwing pleasure.

Another more strange experience was more recently, i just moved to the South coast of England and we have a large back garden which im relegated to when i want a smoke. Around 2 months ago i was out star gazing as i always do when smoking and a brilliant bright white object drifted across the sky from south to north, changed slightly to a northwest direction and then just disappeared, literally as if someone switched off a flashlight in the sky. I have no idea what this object was however i can rule out sattelites or planes as i see them every night.

Finally, while lying in bed around a month ago i was awoken to a huge pulsating rumbling noise. Almost like a jet however on off on off on off for about 10 seconds. By the time i looked outside i couldnt see a thing. This was no conventional jet as once again while living near St.Andrews in Scotland i would hear and see military jets on a daily basis.

Obviously i dont expect anyone to explain these sightings but i just thought i would share some of the phenomenon i have witnessed and heard.

Peace

[edit on 30-11-2007 by Grenade]

top topics

join