It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI's Comey says no evidence of Trump wiretap claim, confirms probe

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

It's because they are doing it on purpose. These people aren't stupid, most anyway. They understand the logical fallacies. They know they are wrong but that is their job. To just be difficult.

I'm telling you. These people act dumb and stupid. But they do it just to be a problem. There is no reasoning with them. The knowingly refuse it when they can't win. They are TROLLS and nothing more. So many members on here are doing it. I don't know if they get paid for it or what but there isn't an honest one among them.

They will lie about everything and use the same fallacies over and over again. The same tactics every time. F*CK THEM ALL!!

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
This is either hypocritical or a lie. If you think Trump is full of # then you shouldn't believe his words of a wiretap. Thus you wouldn't even have to weight the accuracy of Comey's words as you already distrust Trump. However if you are speaking on the accuracy of Comey's words, then you are giving some sort of partial credit to Trump's words that they are true despite no evidence of his claims.

I never said I believed him or that he is right. Please quote where I said anything of like. I never said it.

I just said there is no proof he is wrong, which is accurate. All we have is the opinion of one man against that of another. Opinions don't mean anything until they are proven.
edit on 3/20/2017 by scojak because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I know, I'm referring to Trump telling Tucker Carlson "in the next two weeks." He also said, then, that he "might speak about it next week."

So like I said, now's the time. Comey has already lowered the boom from his end. I can't conceive of any reason why the administration wouldn't have a nearly immediate response to Comey. (Well I can, just not one that needs repeating yet again)
edit on 20-3-2017 by Shamrock6 because: Louise pinched me.

link   

This, coming from the same FBI director that decided that Clinton was too stupid "about technology" (but she was smart enough to be the president where she could have really done some damage with further breaches) and should not be prosecuted for security breaches that would put every single one of us behind bars for the rest of our lives.

I'm still standing by. We are not privileged to the information that his team may have, and also may be trying to figure out if/when they release any evidence, if they are releasing something that is extremely classified that Comey isn't even cleared to know about possibly.

It's like watching a movie, you don't know the punch line until the very end.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
The british apology story was fake news.

You are very poorly informed.

How embarrassing.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: scojak
Except legally, the absence of evidence leads to acquittal.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Doesn't count it's just a coverup.

Duh.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

That's fine. I'm just making sure you are aware of what they did last week, and you are right it's time to # or get off the pot.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Well, we all know how honest, impartial and flawless our wonderful justice system is.

I guess I just hold truth to a higher standard than the law.
edit on 3/20/2017 by scojak because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Flynn's discussions were wire tapped and listened in on. Where was he when those conversations took place?

Trump Tower.

Man the lefties are gullible. Almost everything is recorded and stored nowadays. It's just a question as to by whom.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

I'm not slandering the FBI! Everyone knows that there are many instances where the FBI simply CAN NOT tell the truth or the whole truth for national security reasons so........they lie, or say nothing, or say something so confusing no one gets it.

Most Trump supporters I know are genuinely and "factually" idiots. I know that from first hand experience! They may be nice people, but when it comes to "factually", they're entirely screwed up with false facts that influence them to misguided beliefs. And I came to realize this during the last election campaign; its actually an interesting study on human nature.

The Leftist nutjobs and the low information Democrat voters have the same problem......and the leftist MSM, particularly MSNBC know that and take extreme advantage of it; its hilarious to watch.

Bottom line is, both "sides" assume facts not in evidence; they don't know what evidence is and don't recognize the lack of evidence when it is right in front of them.

Before long I would guess, you'll come to realize its entirely impossible to sway the Trump supporters in their views. In fact, and its referenced in another thread, the more you argue with them, the more entrenched in their beliefs they become.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I feel like I need a shower after that. We have been slimed. Even the two heroes sitting there with their heads down. They are hiding some bad bad info. The Russians hacked RNC affiliates but did not release the data. Hmmmm......

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

What you are doing right now is muddying the discussion. Yes, there are times when it is necessary for the FBI to lie, but this isn't one of those times. So all you are doing by bringing it up is destroying the FBI's credibility in this regard. Thus giving the Trump supporters a roundabout supporting argument to distrust Comey's words.

Before long I would guess, you'll come to realize its entirely impossible to sway the Trump supporters in their views. In fact, and its referenced in another thread, the more you argue with them, the more entrenched in their beliefs they become.

Trust me. I already know this.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: scojak

Well, we all know how honest, impartial and flawless our wonderful justice system is.

The judicial system's credibilty is irrelevant in the face of lacking evidence for the suit being brought forth in teh court.

As it stands, Trump is currently the least credible person in this whole fiasco and his credibility continues to drop as time goes on. To look at Comey and Trump's lack of credibility like they are comparable is laughable. Anyone looking at the facts objectively would have written Trump off on this a long time ago. Today's revelations should have sealed the deal. The fact you are still trying to cast doubt on this shows more that you want Trump's words to be true not that you don't trust both Comey and Trump.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

a reply to: TonyS

What you are doing right now is muddying the discussion. Yes, there are times when it is necessary for the FBI to lie, but this isn't one of those times.

How do you know that? You speak like you know the inner workings of the FBI along with their motives. Necessity is whatever they chose it to be.

The fact that they withhold information at ANY time means you cannot trust a lack of evidence as proof.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

The only place where evidence is lacking (non-existent) is from Trump.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

As it stands, Trump is currently the least credible person in this whole fiasco and his credibility continues to drop as time goes on. To look at Comey and Trump's lack of credibility like they are comparable is laughable. Anyone looking at the facts objectively would have written Trump off on this a long time ago. Today's revelations should have sealed the deal. The fact you are still trying to cast doubt on this shows more that you want Trump's words to be true not that you don't trust both Comey and Trump.

More opinions... keep trying though, maybe one day they'll be proofs.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Keep trying how? My argument holds up legally. You are just sticking your fingers in your ears and saying, "NUH HUH I CAN'T HEAR YOU!" like that is a real argument.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Comey didnt say there was no evidence. He said he had seen no evidence.
lawyerspeak.
just like the BS he pulled with the Hillary investigation until he was cornered into admitting he barely investigated at all.

He is killing the FBIs credibility on a daily basis.
He should just go back to HSBC and stay out of politics
furthermore he admitted that russia didnt effect the election and that an investigation into trump russian ties is ongoing.
yet they are not using wiretaps in this investigation.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Perhaps he is wrong, talking off the top of his head. But how will anybody ever know? Supposedly, as in the some of revealed CIA material and some of the NSA programs also revealed last year, EVERYTHING that is electronically transmitted in the US is captured by our intelligence services. It was said that as Loretta Lynch left office she signed off on giving other nations access to our intel. (Who knows to what extent?) If this is is the situation how can it be said that Trump's hotel or any thing or anybody was not wiretapped? Perhaps the key issue is what does the exact term "wiretapped" mean? And if our own intel agencies, the CIA, NSA or another were interested in Trump in that fashion outside of the official rules, would it not be possible for them to do exactly as they wished. Why should we trust the CIA or NSA?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join