It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The spring "train" is at the station

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 04:08 AM
link   
If I remember right, around this time last year there were news for airplane crash over Germany. I never made my mind on it, if it was a coincidence or planned event. If it was planned however, the guts are telling me they will try again this year with something similar.

Thus this thread comes. It is for monitoring the events of the next 24 hours. If anything big occurs, I'll make a detailed reference with more thoughts included. Until then no petrol and fire in the air...

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Argentbenign
If I remember right, around this time last year there were news for airplane crash over Germany. I never made my mind on it, if it was a coincidence or planned event..

Coincidental relative to what? Northern hemisphere Spring?

By the way, if you mean the Germanwings Airbus that crashed, that was in 2015, and the crash happened in France.

edit on 20/3/2017 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

Yes, Northern hemisphere Spring. Sorry for egoistically removing half of the globe from the headline. But let's blame the Greeks for that habbit.

Maybe it was 2015, can't say. I forget incidents and terror attacks quickly. For now the air is clean, we hope it stays that way.
edit on 20-3-2017 by Argentbenign because: (no reason given)

new topics

join