It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elongated Skulls from Peru DNA Results

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Marduk

originally posted by: Flavian
a reply to: Marduk

Hey Marduk,

Why mention human? I never claimed alien -.

My first comment was to you, the second was to the rest

As usual another helpful comment from Marduk who doesn't contribute BUT is better than us.. the 'rest' as he says.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
a reply to: visitedbythem

...that would imply a species of man predating current man? and that they tried to modify themselves to mimic these people(gods?)

Curious post, just speculation on my part.

Egyptians and Chinese bound not only skulls but other features, too.

They were mimicking their own vain egos.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoveSolMoonDeath

Hey Marduk,

can you tell me the name of the scientist who performed the DNA tests ?

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

...that would imply a species of man predating current man? and that they tried to modify themselves to mimic these people(gods?)

Curious post, just speculation on my part.

Or Visitors with similar DNA

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Hey Marduk,

Can you show respect and stop bullying people with view other than your?

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   

I suspected that myself. Visitors is interesting because now the implication goes further, especially in regards to "similar DNA", annunaki?

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Those who did not originate from here

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Ye, I'm just dipping my feet into the rabbit hole.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Hey Marduk,

So if the question is too difficult, its bullying
got it, thanks

How about, what qualifications does Brian Foerster have in genetics ?
That's much easier, you could even guess

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
I wonder a little bit about this 'news'. These days I wonder about everything and take it all with a grain of salt.

Could it be an attempt to get us closer to believing this 'untouchable' evidence where the development/origins of mankind is concerned?
I am also quite concerned with all the geo-sciences, especially after the Stichin's Hoax. Years, sometimes people have decent finds, but other times we would be surprised to realize how much of the truth have been misinterpreted just for the initiator to make a buck or two...

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   
TOLD YOU SO.....

i'M JUST SAYING IS ALL..

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem>>>> They may have done this to mimic aliens.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Hey Marduk,

Whilst i appreciate that Marduk can come across as, shall we say, a bit abrasive, he (?) approaches things from an academic standpoint - and from that i mean he questions what tests / limitations have been applied to the data.

In regards to Brian Foerster, that is absolutely correct as he makes a habit of making outlandish claims with little to no evidence to back it up. If he is claiming the skulls have been DNA tested, then it is absolutely correct to try and identify who carried out the DNA tests as that could have a significant impact upon the veracity of these claims.

That is not to say this shouldn't be discussed from all viewpoints. More that it shouldn't be taken as gospel truth without the necessary corroborating evidence.

Frankly, on a site that states that aims to "deny ignorance", it would be foolish to take claims at face value without a bit of digging.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69
TOLD YOU SO.....

You told us that Brien Foerster is a snakeoil salesman? If so, well done.

All this guy is doing is generating hits on his website so the gullible will buy his books, DVDs and overpriced tours.

He talks about DNA tests, radiocarbon testing and even a unnamed "Peruvian forensic dentist" yet shows us nothing. Apparently to see the "full DNA results" (as opposed to just taking this BS artists word for it) we have to go over to another site (which looks like it's escaped from the 90s) where we can spend $20 on a DVD. That's right, a DVD, because all lab tests results should be published on video.

At least he's dropped his aliens rubbish, and is now going for a different shtick to sell his wares.

I know lots of people want to believe this crap, because it aligns with their own dodgy notions that Europeans must have migrated round the globe and wherever they went they were somehow made into nobility or demi-gods, but so far I see no actual evidence.

Maybe one day an archaeological find will over-turn the standard model of human migrations, however I bet it doesn't come from a conman with a large font website and some tacky DVDs to shift.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flavian

Whilst i appreciate that Marduk can come across as, shall we say, a bit abrasive, he (?) approaches things from an academic standpoint - and from that i mean he questions what tests / limitations have been applied to the data.

Well I asked if anyone knew who the scientist was who carried out the tests
no one knew
When I asked what qualifications Forster had to be making claims,
everyone knew, no one wanted to admit it

Without there being a named scientist and a named lab and a spokesperson who knows what he's talking about, you don't have any data, you just have more nonsense, from a man who earns a living from spreading disinformation

Now that's fine if you guys level for evidence is so low that it convinces you of Aliens or a lost mythical race of Europeans, but don't claim you're being bullied when someone points that out, we all know that your inability to answer basic questions means you have no evidence for your own claims. We got used to that with you already. Most intelligent people would be wondering why there is never any verified evidence for your beliefs, but you guys go ahead and keep on believing, its so cute. I'm sure a con man will be along shortly to take your money,

Maybe in the meantime you could buy Foersters DVD, its only $20, and it promises to reveal the real truth that you believe in....That's not a con, non peer reviewed claims are always proven on pseudo historians self made DVD's. You can trust Foerster, he associated with David Hatcher Childress and has been on the telly (ancient aliens). The last time he used a geneticist it turned out to be that woman who was shown to be a fraud after making claims for DNA from bigfoot which she knowingly lied about, but yanno, must be some new guy, so he's not saying his name for that reason, he won't tell you who it is in the DVD but its only $20, you can afford it. I'm sure there is a real reason he hasn't released any of the details to a known science publication and he'll tell you what it is for the low low price of just $20. He doesn't release the details of why he isn't using the scientific process to release his data, but guaranteed there will be plenty of excuses, come on, you love that stuff, just $20 and it can be yours, yes he's been caught out lying for profit many times before, but this ones on the level, honest, trust him, he's a qualified tour guide, why would he lie ? just $20 and the truth can be all yours, kick that football Charlie Brown...

That's basically his sales pitch and you are buying into it, wake up, smell the coffee, you are being conned by a known con man who associates with other conmen and women

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
So this proves people from Europe came to the Americas long before the Spaniards.

Time to take a close look at "History".

I belong to a diffusionist archeology group and this guy who had the DNA analyzed or one of his associates came to speak one time. There is a lot of written European evidence of a land across the sea that Europeans went to trade with. The Odin era leaders were probably in Guatamala/Mexico and they had to go back for some reason and did not return. There was some sort of tragedy that happened in Europe, possibly a comet hitting England, so the English were left the Maine area supposedly around six hundred AD. It may have been the mythical Camelot.

A lot of the history of those European areas was destroyed by the Christians when they overthrew the area, but some of it is still there. They burned any place that had history in it and smashed anything they found calling it Pagen. The best stuff is at the Vatican but value was usually judged by gold or beauty, writings had none of this.

There is evidence of what I say in ancient writings, but everyone knows that sometimes writings can be wrong, so Archeologists cannot consider it real without proof. Diffusionism attempts to connect the dots but is still speculative and it requires a lot of research to do properly.

I kind of liked the Big Foot guy from Florida at the conferance one year, he was very thorough and is considered an expert in the field, having seen DNA results from some of the creatures. They are a creature supposed to have been put into extinction around ninety years ago. Hunted to extinction by some people who loved trophies. That is the only cover up. They are supposedly still around somewhere in Canada but the guy would not say where because trophy hunters can't be allowed to know. I know, this paragraph is off topic.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Marduk

Exactly correct.

It is basic logic to suggest that someone who claims dna testing has been carried out would be able to name if not the actual tester then at least the institution were it was carried out.

The fact that Foerster provides neither is rather telling I would say.

However, as a discussion point, it is certainly an interesting topic.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

ot doesn't add up though because im pretty sure the cranial volume is significantly larger than a regular skull. head binding wont increase your cranial capacity it just stretches out the head.
edit on 21-3-2017 by BeReasonable because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: BeReasonable
a reply to: Vasa Croe

ot doesn't add up though because im pretty sure the cranial volume is significantly larger than a regular skull. head binding wont increase your cranial capacity it just stretches out the head.

And the source for the claims that they have a larger volume is...
Go on, I bet you can guess

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Makes one wonder how far did the Celtic sailors travel 2 to 3 thousand yeas ago.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join