It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parents say someone sprayed poison on their child's slide

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Crazy WTF story out of Georgia, and it's pretty quiet across the MSM.

The family reviewed their camera and found a man in a white suit and backpack sprayer put a substance on the slide, and upon further inspection,
noticed that the grass had died in the places where he previously stepped.

I can't embed the video, but here is the link, it is to KCCI news.

VIDEO LINK

What do you guys think?

Disgruntled termite guy, or population control?
edit on 3 by Mandroid7 because: editmistake

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Sometimes people are plainly awful. Sad but true as daylight.......... a reply to: Mandroid7

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

i think there are alot of sick effs out there that just want to hurt people....i hope they catch him....often criminals mess up cuz theyre stupid.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Video was a car commercial.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Monsanto Roundup test.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Argentbenign
Where does the joy come from for people who deliberately hurt, maim, or kill people, especially children?

I ask myself that question several times a week. I watch sci-fi and horror films, but even in my wildest of dreams can I come up with some of the stuff that some of my victims have had happen to them.

I keep thinking that people that do horrible things just for the pleasure of it, have to actually be a different species. Either the Guf emptied out a long time ago or they are just demons.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
a reply to: Argentbenign
Where does the joy come from for people who deliberately hurt, maim, or kill people, especially children?

I keep thinking that people that do horrible things just for the pleasure of it, have to actually be a different species. Either the Guf emptied out a long time ago or they are just demons.

The primary cause is about control and victimization.

Many sadists focus on children precisely because they are innocent, providing them the greatest "impact" they could achieve being sadistic. The impact is more prevalent because it directly effects the parents, siblings and so forth.

For the 'control' purpose, it's because an adult can easily overpower a child as well.

You are actually kind of right when you say "are they another species", not so much at a species level, but their brains are neurologically different than a common person's brain.

Serotonin and dopamine aren't produced and/or used efficiently, and particular sections of the brain that trigger empathy/guilt, and so forth are also lower functioning, allowing people like this to commit the things they do without an issue with ones self or actions, and in some unfortunate cases, feel the need and drive to do harm in the first place

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

My thoughts.. Munchausen by Proxy. Kinda odd having a camera set up focused on the little slide. Before y'all get mad, y'all know this could very well be the case.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Crazy WTF story out of Georgia, and it's pretty quiet across the MSM.

The family reviewed their camera and found a man in a white suit and backpack sprayer put a substance on the slide, and upon further inspection,
noticed that the grass had died in the places where he previously stepped.

I can't embed the video, but here is the link, it is to KCCI news.

VIDEO LINK

What do you guys think?

Disgruntled termite guy, or population control?

I remember a story very similar to this about kids at a playground getting major burns and rashes and a chemical being found on the equipment. It was maybe 2 years ago. Will see if I can find it.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Didn't see anyone in a white suit, instead looked like some guy in blue jeans and a bulky winter coat with a backpack. Kinda looked like he did something with his hand but I couldn't really tell if he sprayed something or not but will concede that. No white suited tech from the CDC however, more likely some idiot from the neighborhood up to no good, kinda looked like he was looking over the slide to determine if he could get any money out of it.

top topics

join