It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do the elites want to abolish cash?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
It's not cash whether physical or digital that is the problem, its usury. Who here really believes banks exist for the purpose of storing their money? The world is trillions of dollars in debt. To whom?

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
a reply to: djz3ro
We will soon all have replicators in our homes and everything you need, you print via voice command or by the push of a button.

Resources needed to supply the replicator will be obtained by some form of payment and reimbursement system, based on need, abllity, and performance.

Everyone will be given an allowance or points, that they can use as desired, something like stars and flags.

Wow, I didn't realize that Communism was so wonderful? Everyone has everything and the rich and powerful will give up their power and control and quietly settle into the proletariat and become good comrades. Personally, I will use my free time to breed unicorns, it will be wonderful.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilliamtheResolute

So you are willing to be a slave to the rich? I can't think of a better way to get there than by giving away your freedom, that is what cash represents. When everything is digital you will be conquered....I wouldn't count on the couple of hours a week schedule either because that would make you just another one of the worthless eaters, don't worry the Globalists have a final solution planned.

That;s not what I want, I want money to be gone and not replaced, more of a Utopian Society where we get anything we want in return for a handful of hours labour a week. Money is only used to keep the rich rich, anything that replaces it will do the same, only more efficiently...

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

So you are willing to be a slave to the rich? I can't think of a better way to get there than by giving away your freedom, that is what cash represents. When everything is digital you will be conquered....I wouldn't count on the couple of hours a week schedule either because that would make you just another one of the worthless eaters, don't worry the Globalists have a final solution planned.

That;s not what I want, I want money to be gone and not replaced, more of a Utopian Society where we get anything we want in return for a handful of hours labour a week. Money is only used to keep the rich rich, anything that replaces it will do the same, only more efficiently...

My reply from an earlier post is still relevant: "Wow, I didn't realize that Communism was so wonderful? Everyone has everything and the rich and powerful will give up their power and control and quietly settle into the proletariat and become good comrades. Personally, I will use my free time to breed unicorns, it will be wonderful."

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: WilliamtheResolute

You mean kind of the way they do gold? People are still spending their money of pieces of paper that are supposed to represent a gold bar that they do not have in their possession. They trust and believe it is in safe keeping in some well protected and hidden away place. Even if they are holding the bar in their hands, they can't eat it. They have to sell it to someone that is willing to buy it on the price they hope to get. The gold has a monetary value based on decisions made by who? Not the person selling, but on the person that is willing to buy it.

If I hold all the cards and I sell you $1000.00 worth of gold, what are you going to do when you need your money? You are going to sell it back to me, for whatever I say it is worth, which unless I can find someone to buy from me at more than what I sold it to you, than I will buy it back at $500.00.

I have to make something off the trade or why would I even be in the business.

edit on 19-3-2017 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Accidental post.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

"We will soon all have replicators in our homes and everything you need, you print via voice command or by the push of a button." djz3ro

Based on the above info I shall not be needing your gold or your money, I shall replicate what I need. Possibly I can employee said replicator in my unicorn stud farm to avoid the hassle of breeding....I wonder.....

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

My reply from an earlier post is still relevant: "Wow, I didn't realize that Communism was so wonderful? Everyone has everything and the rich and powerful will give up their power and control and quietly settle into the proletariat and become good comrades. Personally, I will use my free time to breed unicorns, it will be wonderful."

I hear ya, just because it's what I'd like to happen, it doesn't mean it will happen (I usually find quite the opposite is true). The Rich & Powerful would never relinquish control...

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Based on the above info I shall not be needing your gold or your money, I shall replicate what I need. Possibly I can employee said replicator in my unicorn stud farm to avoid the hassle of breeding....I wonder.....

I just plan to enter a Holodeck and never come out.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro
a reply to: Argentbenign

I believe money should be abolished but I don't want it replaced with a barter system or even digital currency, I want it gone entirely and for people to be free of it. We have the resources to provide everything that everyone on earth needs for survival. Jobs could largely be automated with us only each needing to do a handful of hours of work a week. Sadlly humanity is too greedy for this to work...

Utopia. That won't be on this planet for centuries

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit
Utopia. That won't be on this planet for centuries

I don't think it ever will, people are too greedy. I think we (ATS) all saw money being scrapped as an inevetablem with a move towards Digital Currency and the so-called Mark fo the Beast...

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I just plan to enter a Holodeck and never come out.

Some nice watching before you sign up for all that ...

But remember, folks, it's all just a theory. However, I've often made that observation about the Spock quote before myself.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
Interesting review. If he is right, our future may be among the stars but still at the control and whim of TPTB.

Fighting them only makes sense if we believe that there is the possibility of another future. I can dream, can't I.

Thanks.
edit on 19-3-2017 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join