It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's big VA meeting at Mar-a-Lago weirdly canceled at last minute

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

Hulk. Hulk like green grass. Hulk like animals. Hulk like breathe air not stink. Hulk like drink good water. Hulk not like earth get hot. Hot earth bad. Make Hulk mad. Hulk SMASH puny EPA. Make EPA strong like Hulk!!! (And no teleprompter folks. Epic Hulk speech!!)

The actor who plays Dr Banner is not a Trump fan. He's a hard core environmentalist. He's his own kind of Big Green Guy. Don't make him angry. You wouldn't like him when he's angry.

Does Hulk know how much the EPA really needs to be efficient, or is it Hulk thinks EPA will be 10 times better with 10 times the money needed.... I'm sure he does...

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

Working harder isn't necessarily working better.

Seems to be doing well so far... what ya think?

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Seems to be doing well so far... what ya think?

I'm pretty neutral on Trump so far. I disagree with more of his agenda than I agree with, but I've promised myself I won't seriously criticize his Presidency until at least 100 days in, and probably closer to 200, and honestly even that is early (though, I'm more than willing to make fun of him before then). The economy moves slow, and budgetary decisions are made two years in advance. We're not going to see any effects from what he's doing until 2018 at the earliest. Anything prior to that is merely conjecture.

Now, as to the number of hours he works. I actually see it as a sign of weakness. Trump is not superhuman, almost all of his business deals across his entire life have merely broken even. Where he has made his money is in licensing his name. Those business deals that he spends 12-16 hours a day on haven't made him any money. 95% of Trumps time is wasted spinning his wheels historically. And I think that if someone needs to spend 16 hours a day merely to tread water, it makes them much worse than the person who spends 8-10 hours a day to do the same. The people who impress me are the ones who can do in 30 hours per week, what the average CEO needs 50 to do. And Trump can't even manage 50, he works 100.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join