It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think Trump should be banned from Twitter

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Libel laws do not seem to stop Trump from defaming one of the best President this country ever had, Barack Hussein Obama by falsely accusing him of espionage.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH!!!!!!

Are you old enough to remember Carter? Ford? I'd put him into that category.

And if the espionage charges are shown to be false, Obama has the right to sue for defamation.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I think the Republican party should ban him from Tweeting.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Milehigh

If and when he breaks TOS for Twitter, then they have the right to ban him. 1st amendment has nothing to do with Twitter. Until then, biased opinions don't matter a hoot.

Your basis of racism and bigotry are based off your disagreement with his position on immigration. Why do you put Hillary and the left on such a pedestal when not so long ago she along with her husband viewed immigration the same way? Do you forget or not know your history? Are you not aware that during the dark times of the civil war in the US that it was the Dem's that wanted slavery and the Repub's that wanted to abolish it? Flip flopping on positions to garner votes doesn't change the past.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: SgtHamsandwich

If and when he breaks TOS for Twitter, then they have the right to ban him. 1st amendment has nothing to do with Twitter. Until then, biased opinions don't matter a hoot.

Your basis of racism and bigotry are based off your disagreement with his position on immigration. Why do you put Hillary and the left on such a pedestal when not so long ago she along with her husband viewed immigration the same way? Do you forget or not know your history? Are you not aware that during the dark times of the civil war in the US that it was the Dem's that wanted slavery and the Repub's that wanted to abolish it? Flip flopping on positions to garner votes doesn't change the past.

I do not like hillary and oppose everything bad she did.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

that would probably be in the best interest of the party.

trump might be the first president to destroy his own presidency via social media

i still say it would be worth banning him just to see how he reacts...
it would be the biggest tirade of all time i think.

it would be interesting to use that as a test to see where his priorities lie...
you know.....

it would be interesting to see how much time/effort he would pour in to his twitter ban reaction...
it is worth it just for that

the president has no time to talk about veterans affairs or health insurance for the nation. he is busy dogging twitter on his new favorite medium....instagram

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lolliek

Libel laws do not seem to stop Trump from defaming one of the best President this country ever had, Barack Hussein Obama by falsely accusing him of espionage.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH!!!!!!

Are you old enough to remember Carter? Ford? I'd put him into that category.

And if the espionage charges are shown to be false, Obama has the right to sue for defamation.

Not sure a serving President can be sued for libel.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   
originally posted by: Milehigh

Your avatar makes me presumptuous then.

edit on 3 19 2017 by SgtHamsandwich because: (no reason given)

edit on 3 19 2017 by SgtHamsandwich because: Speaking of TOS.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Keeping an eye on this thread. Can't wait to see the list of racist trump tweets.

(post by RazorV66 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Your avatar is a poor choice then.

I use it as a symbol of woman with ambition. And even do i disagree with her and think she would have made a very poor president she would have been better than Trump.

When you have nothing bad to say about a President or candidate is when you know you've reach fanaticism and are disconnected from reality.
edit on 19-3-2017 by Milehigh because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-3-2017 by Milehigh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: rickymouse

that would probably be in the best interest of the party.

trump might be the first president to destroy his own presidency via social media

i still say it would be worth banning him just to see how he reacts...
it would be the biggest tirade of all time i think.

it would be interesting to use that as a test to see where his priorities lie...
you know.....

it would be interesting to see how much time/effort he would pour in to his twitter ban reaction...
it is worth it just for that

the president has no time to talk about veterans affairs or health insurance for the nation. he is busy dogging twitter on his new favorite medium....instagram

I would like to see congress pass a law that blocks the president from using social media while in office. That would be the thing that Trump would have the hardest time with. He would be asking his kids to post something.
He would be so preoccupied with making sure his kids posted what he wanted he would not have time to get in trouble.

They could put a shock collar on him and if he tweets it could trigger a shock.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

If they ban Trump, there would be a Congressional investigation.

The opposition would be scared of that.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

If they ban Trump, there would be a Congressional investigation.

The opposition would be scared of that.

not really, twitter can ban whoever they want, including a president or the pope

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Your avatar is a poor choice then.

I use it as a symbol of woman with ambition. And even do i disagree with her and think she would have made a very poor president she would have been better than Trump.

When you have nothing bad to say about a President or candidate is when you know you've reach fanaticism and are disconnected from reality.

I would personally use the term megalomaniac over ambition, but that is my own opinion.

Her positions on all policies has flipped so much through her career, that it shows me that she will say and do whatever it takes to advance her self. Not a good quality.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Hey I know!

Why not just have the president sit in a small dark room and whisper what he wants to CNN and they can translate for us!

Trumps Twitter account has been the best thing since Gutenberg invented the fax machine!

He bypasses the media so we actually get to hear what HE SAYS and not what the MSM wants us to hear.

Agree, disagree. . . . I don't care. But the fact that he's bringing us unfiltered info is absolutely ####ing priceless!

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
Keeping an eye on this thread. Can't wait to see the list of racist trump tweets.

Well it's been over an hour since OP said he was compiling a list for me, and now they're showing as offline. Which is perplexing, since it was made out to be something that was so easy to do. Guess I can stop holding my breath now.
edit on 19-3-2017 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: MisterSpock

Well it's been over an hour since OP said he was compiling a list for me, and now they're showing as offline. Which is perplexing, since it was made out to be something that was so easy to do. Guess I can stop holding my breath now.

Im not offline,compiling the data

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Just one example would be lovely.

Just one.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

If you say so. Still odd that something that happens so often is taking so long to show evidence of

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join