It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rye Mashing byproducts may create 1789 French Revolution paranoia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Thee was a brief blurb on Drudge the other day about U.S. Army Troops training for jungle warfare in Hawaii. Just maybe as part of the stand against N. Korea, we need to root out some of these guys, in Venezuela. Ordinary beer mash by products can be used to make biscuits, but they are better suited in plastic wrapped dog treats. Using plane loads of these "biscuits", when we infiltrate Maduro Land, would feed the starving populace, but when we know where the bad ones are centered, then some ergot contaminated biscuits would induce stultifying paranoia. Best of all, since this is a naturally occurring problem with Rye breads, there's some wriggle room, over our using a Bio Warfare agent.

The Mods deep sixed my first O.P. so please don't go into your past adventures with modern variations of this old French curse.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: carpooler

The problem with such a plan is that there is little to no control over exactly who, ultimately gets "dosed", how much of a dose they receive, and whether, even if the intended "target(s)" are properly dosed, whether the effects will be as intended.

Psycho-active drugs are not 100% predictable in their effects on every one.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Thee was a brief blurb on Drudge the other day about U.S. Army Troops training for jungle warfare in Hawaii. Just maybe as part of the stand against N. Korea

Is North Korea known for its jungles?

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: carpooler

I would rather go up against a sane, unstable army rather than a paranoid delusional one.

According to Forbes They just caught up with North Korea in the recent 2017 Index of Economic Freedom Ranking.

Moving up to #179, right next to North Korea's #180.

It measures things such as trade, business, and investment freedom and the degree of property rights protection in 180
Actually ranked.

www.forbes.com...

Read it, its short and interesting.

Even with oil prices in the tank (pun intended) they are still the worlds 5th largest exporter of oil.

If corruption wasn't the national pastime I don't think they would be off as bad as they are.

They almost had to try to screw up thier economy as well as they have.

They haven't even really shown any desire to pursue nuclear weapons.

I really did enjoy your biscuit ploy, reminds me of something the O.S.E. would've dreamt up. 😊

But I think Venezuela will implode before they can do anything militarily.

North Korea on the other hand has been keeping me up for the last two weeks.

edit on 19-3-2017 by Spader because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-3-2017 by Spader because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
This is for Spader. The Japanese did have some assets in Mexico circa 1939. On the night of Dec. 7th, one U.S. Army Commander had his troops digging in on the Mexican border, near Fort Bliss, TX. to ward off the expected Japanese invasion, of our soft underbelly. My dad was there, but I never heard if he was on this detail. If the NKoreans have slipped a Nuke and it's missile into Venezuela's jungles, they might just be able to carry out Kim's most recent threats.

Hitting the Panama Canal wouldn't be any small matter either. But dropping one south of NOLA, a mile deep, into the seabed of the Gulf, and swamping New Orleans, like Katrina did, doesn't require pin point accuracy. Just like, back in the Cuban Missile Crisis, we needed to de-fang any such efforts before we got hit, by something staged out of Maduro Land.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar

Bhadhidar, I'd guess that any Norks would be well fed, and not compliant on dog biscuits. Its the starving folks living around them who would be targeted, once we know where these guys are setting up, to hit our soft underbelly. Maduro's command and control will go out the window, just like the Bourbons' did in 1789. Heck, those commies are already shutting down bakeries, for making pastries. "Let them eat cake"! IIRC.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I just stumbled into this Reuters article from Mar. 7th. reuters.com/article/us-egypt-wheat-idUSKBN16E1HB Its about three ships being turned back, before reaching Egypt, due to ergot fungus contaminated wheat cargoes. Two went back home to Russia, and an Argie ship's cargo was re-routed to Morocco, from Egypt. These Egyptians have just stopped sending inspectors around the world to check grain cargoes, and now they will come there and have to be turned around, and sent back home. Or re-routed to a more primitive regime, as was just done to Morocco.

I did read the George Dickel Rye Whiskey label again and its made from 95% Rye grains. I guess that they had to allow for a small "starter" batch of conventional grains, something like making sour dough pancake batter.
edit on 21-3-2017 by carpooler because: work in link

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Spader

Mr. Spader, I can envision two scenarios where one or two North Korean Nukes might get er done. One is to blow up the Panama Canal, and the other would be to set one off on the mile deep Gulf seabed, where the tidal wave would swamp NOLA, and their Bayous, including the Mississippi River Channel. It would create a super, "quake lake", just like the one on the Madison River, NW of Yellowstone Nat'l Park. But this means staging their attacks from somewhere remote, in Central America.

top topics

join