It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to stop Trump from building the Wall?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   
We are seeing how the Judicial branch of our government is doing its best to protect the American people from Trump's delusions. The anti constitutional Muslim ban will never see light of day, but next on the list is the wall.

As a majority of Americans voted against Trump I expect a lot of people protesting on the construction sites to slow down the project as much as possible in order to cancel it totally next election by the democrats.

Leaders of different native tribes have said that Trump will have to build the wall on their dead bodies (this will be Standing rock on Steroids). As for California, they hope to use the CEQA to stop the wall, or at least slow down the project.

My question is, is there a way for the Judicial branch to get in on this, and somehow go back to 2006 to invalidate legislations giving trump the power to build such a wall?

edit on 18-3-2017 by Milehigh because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-3-2017 by Milehigh because: (no reason given)

[snipped]Thank you.
edit on 19-3-2017 by Milehigh because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun Mar 19 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Milehigh
a majority of Americans voted against Trump

California and NYC. Sorry, that's not the whole country.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   
The judicial branch is filled with liberal activists, I'm sure they will do their best to stop construction of The Wall. There is no legal or constitutional basis to it, but since when have liberals ever cared about that?

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   
You can't stop him...

The popular vote arguement is laughable.

You guys lost.

Wake up...

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
You can't stop him...

You guys lost.

Wake up...

What do you mean you cant stop him? His Muslim ban got stopped pretty effectively.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Milehigh

Don't cut off your nose to spite your face.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   

You used the fake news M.....ban. Sorry but that alone disqualifies you from a serious discussion. ATS is full of arguments for the wall. I made some aswell. I'm tired of repeating myself over and over again.

Edit:Okay for the gazillionth time. The traveban excluded roughly 1.3 billion muslims. The countries with the highest muslim population didn't even made it on his list ffs.

edit on 18-3-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
You can't stop him...

You guys lost.

Wake up...

What do you mean you cant stop him? His Muslim ban got stopped pretty effectively.

You stopped it temporarily.

I'm never have been for a wall. But, we are getting one.

And, on the popular vote thing.

It's like applying the rules of football to baseball.

That arguement assures Trump 8 years.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Curious, are you a Native American ???

Buck

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

You used the fake news M.....ban. Sorry but that alone disqualifies you from a serious discussion. ATS is full of arguments for the wall. I made some aswell. I'm tired of repeating myself over and over again.

I am asking how we can stop it, not for arguments in its favor.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: flatbush71

Curious, are you a Native American ???

Buck

No but I have the preservation of their culture at heart.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   

We are seeing how the Judicial branch of our government is doing its best to protect the American people from Trump's delusions. The anti constitutional Muslim ban will never see light of day, but next on the list is the wall.

As a majority of Americans voted against Trump I expect a lot of people protesting on the construction sites to slow down the project as much as possible in order to cancel it totally next election by the democrats.

Leaders of different native tribes have said that Trump will have to build the wall on their dead bodies (this will be Standing rock on Steroids). As for California, they hope to use the CEQA to stop the wall, or at least slow down the project.

My question is, is there a way for the Judicial branch to get in on this, and somehow go back to 2006 to invalidate legislations giving trump the power to build such a wall?

We are seeing how the Judicial branch of our government is doing its best to override the will of the American people from Trump's sworn duty. The constitutional immigrant ban from nations with high terrorism will see light of day, and next on the list is the wall.

As a majority of States voted for Trump I expect a lot of people helping on the construction sites to slow down the wave of illegal immigrants and solidify the Republican majority through to the next election.

Leaders of different native tribes have said that Trump will have to build the wall on their dead bodies (this will be Standing rock on Steroids) and that will happen if it needs to, as this nation is owned by the conquerors of those savages. As for California, they hope to use the CEQA to stop the wall, or at least slow down the project, but will ultimately fail.

My question is, is there a way for the Judicial branch to step aside, as Trump clearly has the will of the people and Constitutional law on his side?

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Yah...cal and nyc = the majority against trump. I think you forgot to include a few million illegal votes there.

Or did you...

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   

You don't! The wall should've been build ages ago. The US has currently 13 million illegal immigrants who are nothing but a strain to their economy. Kick them all out. Granted criminals should have priority.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

''this nation is owned by the conquerors of those savages.''

Let me guess, you voted for Trump.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   
You think it's fine for people to break our immigration laws and commit violent acts on American citizens. Lets see how you would feel if an illegal raped your mom or sister, or how about if an illegal in this country killed your loved ones due to drinking and driving.

You want to stop the wall, get Mexico to secure it's side of the border and stop busing people from central America to the US border.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   
The border should be the wall.
Some people do not believe in borders or the law, so a real wall must be built.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Why would I want to stop him? It's a reason I voted for him.

link   

there are pros and cons for any situation. Being one eyed doesn't help anyone. Look at both sides, weigh it up, form an opinion.

link   
Stop trump build a wall? Good luck with that mate. We have a big one called the ocean. U guys need a wall and I hope get it .

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join