It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is challenging the whole CIA-media nexus

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Trump isn’t fighting the media he’s fighting the silly media that doesn’t like Trumps personality. He’s fighting a section of the eastern liberal establishment media

If you look at his policies he’s slowly going everywhere the CIA went and in some regard going stronger there.

Trump is fighting the Eastern Establishment CIA connections through an association with the Western establishment elite

It could be, Will. East Coast/West Coast Gangsters. No wonder Snoop Doggy Doo got involved.

But it's not exactly feeling that way to me at this point, although I'm on the look out for whatever these days.

I hear what you are saying about Syria and all, but I think it's complex. Another thing is that Terrorism/Jihad is a large result of blowback, but we have to deal with it now. It's largely our responsibility.

As far as Syria: It's a dangerous and complicated tangle of Israel/Saudi/US/Russia/Iran and a cluster already, so no quick fix.

If we give Trump the benefit of the doubt, he's taken a mighty swing already at the alphabet-controlled MSM but it's going to take time. I thought Rappoport addressed it pretty well in the article.

edit on 18-3-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
It's true. The American people have been the victims of a coup from the CIA led media, and continue to be, with no real recourse, unless someone with the audacity can make it happen. If He can lead us away from this bastion of ignorance used upon the American people then we all win. Public opinion has been controlled by the CIA and the NSA for much too long.
Those who would trade freedom for ignorance need to make a deal with themselves and either keep hating on Trump or eat some crow and then gain a new future, or everything will remain the same and even get much worse.

I must say, your capitalization of the word "He" in reference to Trump is kind of creepy.

What is even more creepy is that I don't remember that being intentional..

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: The GUT

JFK also had it in for the CIA. That did not turn out good.

If I remember correctly JFK said he would shatter the CIA into a 1000 pieces and let the wind scatter the rest... (something like that). His brother was not fond of them or the mafia either which history kinda shows they are almost one and the same with drug running and crimes against countries... wonder what happened to both the Kennedy brothers....Oh never mind !

Hey GUT glad to see you posting stuff again... Welcome back if I have not already said it !

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

dbl
edit on 19-3-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 01:42 AM
link   
We took our darkest turn that day. Always following your posts and OPs, thank you for your work here, Sky!

I highly recommend this book, btw

The Devil's Chessboard: Allen Dulles, the CIA, and the Rise of America's Secret Government

America’s greatest untold story: the United States’ rise to world dominance under the guile of Allen Welsh Dulles, the longest-serving director of the CIA. Drawing on revelatory new materials—including newly discovered U.S. government documents, U.S. and European intelligence sources, the personal correspondence and journals of Allen Dulles’s wife and mistress, and exclusive interviews with the children of prominent CIA officials—Talbot reveals the underside of one of America’s most powerful and influential figures.

Dulles’s decade as the director of the CIA—which he used to further his public and private agendas—were dark times in American politics. Calling himself “the secretary of state of unfriendly countries,” Dulles saw himself as above the elected law, manipulating and subverting American presidents in the pursuit of his personal interests and those of the wealthy elite he counted as his friends and clients—colluding with Nazi-controlled cartels, German war criminals, and Mafiosi in the process. Targeting foreign leaders for assassination and overthrowing nationalist governments not in line with his political aims, Dulles employed those same tactics to further his goals at home, Talbot charges, offering shocking new evidence in the assassination of President John F. Kennedy.

edit on 19-3-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join