It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donna Brazile finally admits she forwarded town hall questions to Clinton camp

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

In the same way, it is not because you label yourself a democrat that you fancy democracy.

I am not a Democrat. Neither is Bernie Sanders. He knew he would not win the nomination, but he was able to nudge the party left.

Brazile did nothing illegal ? Why has she been fired by CNN ?

Because what she did was unethical, and, contrary to what Moscow would have you believe, CNN tries to maintain journalistic integrity. Brazile should have remained impartial as a journalist, but she instead chose to function as a party operative.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Maybe context will help people understand and bridge the gap:

The way the DNC treated Bernie was not criminal.

The way Donald Trump communicates and behaves is not criminal.

Both of these statements are true.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I never had any doubt that this is what happened. What I did have doubts on, and still do, is how hillary and her entire staff failed to recognize this as a golden opportunity to win the election once and for all. hillary lost because of her credibility issues more than anything else. All the lies and scandals were just too much for the average Joe to stomach. When Brazile handed those questions to hillary she handed hillary the chance of a lifetime. All hillary had to do was was walk out on that stage, on live tv, and say, "Someone gave me these questions from tonight's debate ahead of time. They should be replaced with questions neither candidate has seen in advance. This is a debate between Presidential candidates. We should take this matter seriously and treat this process with the respect it deserves."

She could have shut down the people calling her out in one step. If she had done that - she would have won. Period. But instead she took the low road and said nothing, drafted her canned responses, and happily went along with the plan.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

And this unethical behaviour, isn't it likely to undermine the confidence of Americans in the US electoral process ?

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: keenmachine
a reply to: DJW001

you can't even discuss donna brazile without mentioning trump or republicans in general and your posts in this thread are struggling to even get one star despite multiple posts. Does it make you feel like you might be out of touch and unable to discuss a topic without saying "but look at trump"?

I was not the one who said:

I've said it before, that if you want to know how bad the left is, just look at what they accuse the right of.

You can bet money that they already been there and done that.

From racism, fascism, misogyny to corruption and rape to violence and treason.

It is the Russian trolls who are keeping this thread afloat with ridiculous innuendo designed to undercut faith in the American electoral system. Americans understand the concept of "the Machine." Brazile is just a cog in the Machine. The GOP Machine was broken, which is why they had so many candidates undermining one another.

As for getting stars. that is not my intention. Any idiot can get dozens of stars for spewing popular nonsense or making claims that support the Troll Army's position.

Like it or not, Donna Brazile did nothing illegal. It was just dirty politics. The Republicans had their own favorite in Jeb Bush, but their dirty politics failed. Deal with it.

so you answer my question by pointing out what someone else said? are you admitting to not discussing the op by pointing someone else went off topic? interesting! but at least you mentioned Brazile in this post. I guess I should give you props for that. Hell since you have made like 10 posts and received only a couple stars I might even star the post

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join