It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donna Brazile finally admits she forwarded town hall questions to Clinton camp

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: xuenchen

a reply to: 727Sky

She broke the law, but admitted it? There's no way she'd charged. The FBI would give her a pass for being too dumb to know what she was doing... just like they gave to Hillary.

She was reckless and careless is all.

Yep..not even worthy of a slap on the wrist. I wonder what Donna's next job will be?

She will probably help ghost-write a book for somebody.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.
a reply to: Gryphon66

Yeah it is a stretch. But it sure is nice to see some of what is in the rabbit hole. I just wonder how deep it really is.

I'm not sure that Donna Brazile giving Hilary Clinton a list of predictable questions at a Town Hall meetings is particularly "down the rabbit hole."

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: Snarl
This 'admission' is probably coming out to protect Wasserman Schultz, who could be expelled by the Ethics Committee, if things were played right.

Have to agree with Tarzan though ... "Left and the right take care of their own."

Yet these are the same people who will have "ethics" problems with the current admin............

Unlike the Republican Congress that tried (and failed because of public outcry) to get rid of the only Ethics watchdog on them?

Yeah, throw that stone.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

She broke the law, but admitted it? There's no way she'd charged. The FBI would give her a pass for being too dumb to know what she was doing... just like they gave to Hillary.

Yep..not even worthy of a slap on the wrist. I wonder what Donna's next job will be?

Worked out for Tony Schwartz.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

They weren't "predictable questions".

They were the real questions.

CNN does not "predict".

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   

They weren't "predictable questions".

They were the real questions.

CNN does not "predict".

The questions at a "Town Hall" between Clinton and Sanders weren't predictable?

Well, that's an opinion, anyway.

edit on 18-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

You know sometimes I really don't know how to reply to some people.
For me it is the the rabbit hole for you not so much. I get it.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.

You know sometimes I really don't know how to reply to some people.
For me it is the the rabbit hole for you not so much. I get it.

Don't feel rained on. I often don't know how to respond to some things I read on here.

However, please don't misunderstand. I don't mind looking behind the curtains ... but this deal with Brazile just isn't that to me.

Different strokes, you know?

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

This 'admission' is probably coming out to protect Wasserman Schultz, who could be expelled by the Ethics Committee, if things were played right.

Have to agree with Tarzan though ... "Left and the right take care of their own."

Yet these are the same people who will have "ethics" problems with the current admin............

Speaking of ethics... the Dems are putting up Eric Holder, of all people, to lead the charge against gerrymandering. The jokes write themselves.

Democratic push to end gerrymandering, helmed by Eric Holder, to begin in Va.

edit on 18-3-2017 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Barack and Michelle are seeking input for their $65 million dollar book deal. Donna can give them a hand, for a price.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

Speaking of ethics... the Dems are putting up Eric Holder, of all people, to lead the charge against gerrymandering. The jokes write themselves.

Democratic push to end gerrymandering, helmed by Eric Holder, to begin in Va.

Why not?

The Reps have been at it since 2010: REDMAP

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Barack and Michelle are seeking input for their $65 million dollar book deal. Donna can give them a hand, for a price.

How much you figure you would get for a book deal?

With or without help.

Sour grapes aren't becoming.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

And this matters because...?

Its called "corruption", and it matters because we just completed an election that was a circus. Hillary rigged her side of the aisle to shoo off the parties actual candidate. she stole the primary, and then leveraged that same power structure to try to steal the election.

The breadth of the corruption is what matters. Because at some point we will need to sit down and figure out exactly what happened on that jet where Bill Clinton discussed his grandchildren with the head of the DOJ.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Bernie sanders would have a suit no?

pry too late now. Sanders has been compromised. Was just a Dennis Kucinich poser.

I think anyone inside the party has a lawsuit.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: GraffikPleasure

Why does it matter?.... Wow...

Lying to the American public and helping Hillary cheat in the election process? Yup, right nothing to see here, just democrat process at work.

Donald Trump has brought lying to the American public to new heights. Shouldn't you be focusing your energies there, instead of fighting the last battle?

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

We will also need to figure out what all of Trump's advisers were talking about with the organization formerly know as the KGB.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   

We will also need to figure out what all of Trump's advisers were talking about with the organization formerly know as the KGB.

There's no proof of anything anywhere.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

what if the only difference now is that everyone is and has to ability to keep the score regarding the truth?

All sources, from Trump to the NYT to CNN to Politifact to Infowars have all went to the same level of credibility.

We also need to investigate the Russian Bank and Podesta group connections. Once it is discovered that the podesta group was lobbying to remove Russian sanctions it must be concluded that the whole Russian story is fake news.

You cant cry muh Russia while HRC's right hand man ran a group which was lobbying to remove sanctions. The same sanctions they are crying trump may remove bc "connections". Do you know how stupid that sounds?

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

There's no proof of anything anywhere.

Yet.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I withdraw the questions.
edit on 19-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: NM

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join