It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donna Brazile finally admits she forwarded town hall questions to Clinton camp

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 04:35 AM
link   
See the video in the article where she said in the past she never leaked the debate questions..

questions to Clinton camp
Adam Shaw

By Adam Shaw Published March 17, 2017 FoxNews.com
Facebook Twitter livefyre Email Print
Now Playing

Brazile admits she shared debate questions with Clinton camp

Former interim Democratic National Committee Chair Donna Brazile admitted Friday that she forwarded Democratic primary town hall questions to members of Hillary Clinton's campaign – something she had previously denied.

In an essay for Time published Friday, called “Russian DNC Narrative Played Out Exactly As They Hoped,” the Democratic strategist said she had in fact passed on topics, despite saying she had not when her communications with the campaign were leaked by WikiLeaks in October.

Way to go Wikileaks ! Just another liar cut from the democratic party Clinton machine exposed.
www.foxnews.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Pants on fire !!! And are any charges going to be brought? I think not. Left and the right take care of their own. They make it look like they are mortal enemies but they are not. They both like the perks and free money and power. Imagine what they say about the citizenry behind closed doors.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   

The clintons and everyone connected to them will gladly piss on you and tell you it's raining.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   

And this matters because...?

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.

Pants on fire !!! And are any charges going to be brought? I think not. Left and the right take care of their own. They make it look like they are mortal enemies but they are not. They both like the perks and free money and power. Imagine what they say about the citizenry behind closed doors.

What charges do you think should be brought?

What laws were broken?

Her actions were ethically repugnant, but, she's a politician.

Aside from that, I agree with you 100%

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

And this matters because...?

It probably does not matter to you for it is just another democrat caught in one of many of her ball faced lies. You can watch her lying to the camera and then later confessing but that might mess up you world view so I warn against it.... Good old Bernie is so loyal he even sung the praises of Clinton after she and the machine screwed him. You and Bernie should buddy up and make a song about the democratic party's virtues in the last election. I bet it would be a one liner repeated over and over again.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Interesting strategy.

Admit what everybody already knows.

Then people automatically believe she isn't lying about Russians.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   
This 'admission' is probably coming out to protect Wasserman Schultz, who could be expelled by the Ethics Committee, if things were played right.

Have to agree with Tarzan though ... "Left and the right take care of their own."

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Why does it matter?.... Wow...

Lying to the American public and helping Hillary cheat in the election process? Yup, right nothing to see here, just democrat process at work.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I found this. Now whether this would hold up I wonder. She could possibly have charges brought. Take it for whatever it is worth. Like I said they take care of their own. She more than likely has plenty of dirt she can spread around to cover her arse.

If someone misappropriated confidential debate questions intended to be held in secrecy by a network and then passed them on to another who knew or had reason to believe they were improperly obtained, both parties could face criminal prosecution under federal law, 18 United States Code §1832,”

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   

When you are honest about being corrupt, it doesn't make you non-corrupt.

it means you cannot lie about it and have people believe you any more.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

Corporate Espionage

Theft of Service

Felony Cheating

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Corporate Espionage

Theft of Service

Felony Cheating

"Felony Cheating?"

Now come on, you made that one up.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

a) I'm not sure that debate questions at a Town Hall (most of which would be easily predictable) qualify as trade secrets.

b) The injured party in such a case would be CNN; there's no reason for them to bring up charges at this moment as they have already dismissed Brazile months ago.

It was a pointless action taken by a silly person.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Yeah it is a stretch. But it sure is nice to see some of what is in the rabbit hole. I just wonder how deep it really is.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   

It was a pointless action taken by a silly person.

That is one way to describe it.

The same could be said of numerous tweets.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

She broke the law, but admitted it? There's no way she'd charged. The FBI would give her a pass for being too dumb to know what she was doing... just like they gave to Hillary.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

She broke the law, but admitted it? There's no way she'd charged. The FBI would give her a pass for being too dumb to know what she was doing... just like they gave to Hillary.

She was reckless and careless is all.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
This 'admission' is probably coming out to protect Wasserman Schultz, who could be expelled by the Ethics Committee, if things were played right.

Have to agree with Tarzan though ... "Left and the right take care of their own."

Yet these are the same people who will have "ethics" problems with the current admin............

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: carewemust

She was reckless and careless is all.

Yep..not even worthy of a slap on the wrist. I wonder what Donna's next job will be?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join