It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bizarre happening Medjugorje 2 Jan 2017

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   
This appears to have slipped under the radar, but WOW.

Visionary Mirjana is filmed having a vision on Jan 2nd this year. At first it seems fairly standard stuff, singing, Mirjana looks skyward and starts moving her lips like she is talking to an invisible person. But then at about 2:50 into the video all hell (literally in this case) breaks loose.

I will let each person draw their own conclusion, but I know what I see and hear. And it certainly answers a question I have been putting out there for a while. The fact that it was a woman making those sounds disturbs me even more.

On This morning’s video, filmed during the Marian apparition to Mirjana, took place one of the most authentic evidence that the Madonna with us and that the visionaries during the apparitions are in another world! Specifically the video, at 2:51, is one lady who is possessed and which was only 2 meters from Mirjana, began to scream, scream, swear, push and hit all around. They all turned to her, calming it, prayed over it, and Mirjana did not even blink an eye, even with the shift, nor noticed it because it was of course to our Heavenly Mother! – Writes in the video description that visiting Croatia as evidence of the presence of St. in Medjugorje.

www.patheos.com...
ed it on 17-3-2017 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Cue the Exorcist!! Pretty durn creepy. Does make one wonder what spirit might be behind the apparitions. Jus' sayin'.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Can I ask how you have arrived at the conclusion that a woman is making those sounds, because it looked to as though whoever was making the noise was to the right of the people standing in front of the camera? This was evident to me because the people all looked to their rights when the noises began and continued to do so throughout the video clip.
a reply to: markosity1973

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Well, I have been and I have seen. Plus a lot more than that. And I for one from personal experience am of the unshakeable belief that whoever is visiting Mirjana and the other visionaries is benevolent, not malevolent.

I would not be walking this earth today if it were not for the events that took place in my own life under the auspices of the Medjugorje phenomena back ion 1993.

Just saying......

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

Specifically the video, at 2:51, is one lady who is possessed and which was only 2 meters from Mirjana, began to scream, scream, swear, push and hit all around. They all turned to her, calming it, prayed over it

Bolded for your convenience. Eye witness accounts are what lead me to believe that.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

Well, you always have my respect, mk, so I believe you and am glad for your blessing! Peace, brother. :Up:

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973

Specifically the video, at 2:51, is one lady who is possessed and which was only 2 meters from Mirjana, began to scream, scream, swear, push and hit all around. They all turned to her, calming it, prayed over it

Bolded for your convenience. Eye witness accounts are what lead me to believe that.

Ok, but the camera does not show who is making that noise or any person thrashing around. It would be more convincing if it did. I have to wonder why there are only witness statements when there is a camera filming right next to what we are told is taking place just out of shot.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Does the U-tube channel make any money?

Perhaps lots of it.

You only need three people in on it.

The holy one, the camera man because he did not turn the camera and the woman screaming.

Everyone else are just onlookers.

To me ... it seemed so contrived. The holy one seems to have little compassion, didn't even look over.

P

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience

Ok, but the camera does not show who is making that noise or any person thrashing around. It would be more convincing if it did. I have to wonder why there are only witness statements when there is a camera filming right next to what we are told is taking place just out of shot.

Fair enough, challenge accepted.

This video shows another angle with clearer audio - starts at 56:56. This version zooms out and behind the camera man you can see the person down on the ground, not who it is.

Shorter version below

There is clearly a disturbance going on.

And this video below shows the exact person and follows her around from before to after the apparition. (face blurred out for privacy)

The event was genuine as in it really happened. What anyone chooses to believe about it and what it means is up to them.

edit on 18-3-2017 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I never said it didn't happen, nor did I say I thought it was not genuine. I pointed out that video you originally posted was not entirely convincing. When have had a chance to watch the other videos I will let you know what I think of them.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Well it is hard to make big conclusions out of this demonic scream. After all, demons are driven out exactly in holy places by holy people, and sometimes they do scream, people say. For more, one may want to read Fr Amorth's last book.

What bothers me in general, is lack of progress in the apparitions, in the messages more specifically. How is it, the first years the same seers produced interviews that say quite much of the secrets, and later they became mum on that. When speaking about the secrets today, the visionaries started changing things. Such as, this is no more "the last apparition of Our Lady on Earth" as Vicka and others reportedly said many times, according to book editors. It became "the last apparitions IN THAT WAY".

I want to believe. But not at all cost. I accept something extra-ordinary is going on in Medjugorje. But what is it? Will it bring real benefits to the believers, or not? Or they will be satisfied to expect the eternal reward, again?

The fanaticism of many of the followers is another thing that strikes, although the seers themselves warned against it.

Today is 18th, in the year that should see the Fatima fulfillment according to pope emeritus Benedict. (well he changed his view too). That means, the significance of 18th according to Mirjana, will either be manifested today or ...when? Post factum we will be told, "you know what, that was the secret btw OL predicted it correctly..."

There are hundreds of apparitions today, at least dozen quite famous in their own places, some approved unlike Medjugorje. By their fruits you will know them, said Lord Jesus.
edit on 18-3-2017 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

In short, I personally believe the events of Medjugorje are real. Nobody will ever convince me that what is going in there is just a mass hallucination. I will never be of the opinion that everyone else has to agree with me though.

The above being said, for me to 100% believe it is Mary, I too need to see some advancement in events. I'm about 99% of belief that it is her though. The 1% doubt gets awarded to some kind of extra terrestrial intervention.

Another slight doubt in my mind is that Garabandal seemed quite convincing until Joey Lomangino dropped dead without ever regaining his eyesight as the girls promised he would. Once again, in the case of Garabandal, I believe that the events were real. It was however definitely not Mary who was talking to them in both mine and the church's opinion though.
edit on 18-3-2017 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
I never said it didn't happen, nor did I say I thought it was not genuine. I pointed out that video you originally posted was not entirely convincing. When have had a chance to watch the other videos I will let you know what I think of them.

You're all good - you along with Pheonix raised a perfectly valid point with the first vid I posted, implying that it could be either fake or superimposed sound.

So I did some digging and found another camera angle that actually focuses on her (face blurred out by uploader) Faith alone is never proof; I realise this in spite of my obvious bias toward belief in this case.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Upon further investigation, this sort of thing happens from time to time there.

Here is some very clear footage of the same phenomena of a different person at a different time. Hard to tell really - mental illness, drug induced psychosis or...... ?

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I feel that, if it was authentic, everyone would see her. Make no mistake, I lean on Our Holy Mother. And many good things have resulted from Medjugorje because faith can transcend but...

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

I will let each person draw their own conclusion, but I know what I see and hear.

The Spirit of God is a spirit of disclosure. In the presence of the Spirit, the demon that had hold of the young woman could no more keep it's mouth shut than control anything else around it.

The other people present kept on praying, some tried to quieten her/it. None appeared to be trying to exorcise. I wonder if any action has been taken to rid her of the demon; probably not. Modern Christianity lacks balls, not at all Christ-like.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: teapot

Due to scandals (deaths) during exorcism the church does not allow the rite of exorcism to be performed without some serious investigation..

The afflicted person also had to give their permission. The girl may not have even known she was possessed beforehand for all we know.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

a reply to: The GUT

I would not be walking this earth today if it were not for the events that took place in my own life under the auspices of the Medjugorje phenomena back ion 1993.

Just saying......

Care to share?

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

Apologies for not replying earlier, I've been away on a work conference up bush where there was no internet or phone signal.

I have had bit of a look, but the threads I have written about this in the past seem to have been deleted now.

Long story short, most of my family and I attended a day at Marcellin College, Auckland NZ in late Feb / early March 1993. Ivan Dragicevic was speaking and I personally saw a straight wavy band in an almost cloudless blue sky that had the colours of the rainbow. Kind of like curtain ruffles I guess.

The second event occurred during mass at St Pat's cathedral, downtown Auckland later that day. It was after Ivan's 6 pm vision and I felt like I was picked up, in the way a mother picks up a baby. I can remember feeling like I was out of my body and recall looking down on myself and the congregation from a height of several metres. A female voice spoke to me with tenderness I will never forget. She only said 5 words, but they are all I needed to hear; "My child, you are loved"

There were other happenings that occurred at mass too, but i did not witness them. One of them being an apparition of Mary outside the church (I was inside when it occurred)

Feel free to make of it what you will. From my perspective, it really happened as described no matter others may believe.
edit on 22-3-2017 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
I feel that, if it was authentic, everyone would see her. Make no mistake, I lean on Our Holy Mother. And many good things have resulted from Medjugorje because faith can transcend but...

For Mary to not be seen by everyone is fairly common - Fatima, Lourdes, Akita plus many other approved events involve Mary only being seen by the visionaries.

If you want to see her though, here is a clip from a video entitled 'Marian apparitions of the 20th century' It is quite old now -
I remember us having a VHS tape of this doco back in the late 1980's. However the black and white footage presented in it, is authentic. This event was approved by the Coptic Church.

And here is another from Warraq in Cairo in 2009.

These things happen, but they are completely ignored by Western media for the most part.

top topics

join