It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Damn you Santa!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Well, I have always had insomnia and have had incredibly strange dreams the past couple days. It is causing me to become careless in the last 24 hours.

I haven't taken a sleeping pill the last week, I should have.

The first careless thing..though it wasn't so bad:

I ordered 2 things from wish.com via their app while completely asleep. The phone was next to me and it must have made an alert sound that a special deal was happening, in fact a double deal. Low price geared toward me plus a lower price if I ordered it while someone else was ordering and clicked on their name.

I got a black lacy summer romper (shorts attached to a shirt) for about $4 including shipping, in the right size. I have been looking for one.
I also got a leather 3pc bracelet with silver embellishments for 1.40 + $1 shipping. THAT item was already saved in my wishlist on the site. Oo, the romper seems too see through to show on here. I think it's meant as a beach cover up.

No recollection of it until I looked at my phone later when I woke up and the site thanked me for a purchase and gave me points and a coupon towards future purchases.I was like what?? Then, slowly remembered.

Next thing:

I was helping my housemate carry things down to our storage room. His room was a wreck. He had put off looking through things in regard to our smaller abode.

I had hung in the storage room, in a bag, in the middle of where one walks, from a rafter ,a 2 ft tall ornate Santa Claus figure. I had no idea the feet of it were ceramic. I walked right into Santa's shoe. I have a shiner, yep a good one.

I am going to try to stay up a couple more hours or else I will wake up at 4:45 am on Saturday morning, that never helps either. And I still have laundry going.

(no idea of what the blank space is)

edit on 17-3-2017 by reldra because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-3-2017 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

A 2mg chewible melatonin will get your circadian rhythm back to normal... for "in sleep purchases" that should help aside from knocking out the insomnia; as for getting a Krampus present from old Saint Nick? I can't help you with that. Of course a combo of the black see-through romper and the braclet? Perhaps he was protesting that you might like Halloween better... like why not a green see-through romper and red bracelet?

Maybe Mrs. Claus will pinch his chubby lil ass good?

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

I think you're already sleeping again and think you are posting to Facebook or Twitter.

Wake Up! It's ATS.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

I think you're already sleeping again and think you are posting to Facebook or Twitter.

Wake Up! It's ATS.

To you too. I am in chit chat.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness

A 2mg chewible melatonin will get your circadian rhythm back to normal... for "in sleep purchases" that should help aside from knocking out the insomnia; as for getting a Krampus present from old Saint Nick? I can't help you with that. Of course a combo of the black see-through romper and the braclet? Perhaps he was protesting that you might like Halloween better... like why not a green see-through romper and red bracelet?

Maybe Mrs. Claus will pinch his chubby lil ass good?

I need 15 mg melatonin for it to work. Maybe tonight to keep me off wish.com.

Haha!! Possible. Maybe the Santa decoration is possessed by Krampus.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   

It takes awhile to build up into your system; it isn't to be taken like a sleeping pill and once it builds up it can be stopped until any symptoms of sleeplessness return then a maintenance dose.

15mg would make me taste brain stem fluid and have exploding head syndrome. Although, I don't need such things these days; over 40 and a comfortable position = narcolepsy... although it may more a side effect of a clear conscious and no thought activity.

Everyday not Christmas? Of course that's what he does... at least Mrs. Claus has all the elves to keep her company?

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I have been known to shop in the middle of the night, too.

I once bought 8 bare root trees in my sleep. Now THAT was a surprise! At least you got something cute! We just had to dig a lot of holes.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Well, at least you didn't break Santa's leg, maybe you will still get something for Christmas next year. Although the fact that Santa kicked you in the face makes me think maybe you have been bad and you might have to order more stuff in your sleep to get anything.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Not sleeping is the pits. I'm not saying you're bitter, but I've found when I have insomnia it helps if I think of people I need to forgive, then forgive them. I might not have even thought about them in a year, they probably don't deserve it, and it's never changed a sour relationship for the better, but man, I sleep well after that.

If that doesn't work, maybe you could start donating to Heifer International or World Vision in your sleep.

new topics

top topics

join