It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Father And Son Found With Throats Slit In Paris

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Because of the Chriastians and Jews, silly.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I don't thank they do Islam..more use some twisted version to manipulate and do anything, they are not pious..I can't argue with you that it is probably the world's biggest danger right now.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 02:18 AM
link   
originally posted by: CriticalStinker

You're saying something that happened tens of generations ago will have blowback? By that logic every recently taken land will have blow back (most of the world).

Nothing will change the very nature of Islam, its the same today as Mohamad practiced and commanded since 622.
you said..

Christians and Jews have had their fair share of war there too.

Its the very nature of Islam to deceive convert subjugate or kill to conquer the entire globe by the sword, Christianity and the Jewish people do not have that ideology. All those lands that were once peaceful Christians and wasn`t conquered by the sword. They were eventually slaughtered by Mohammedians.

So I can only assume you were talking about the crusades like most people who hate Christians to lump us all in the same basket with Islam, look up Mohamad's commands toward Jews and Christians and what's to be done with them and how they have been treated for the past 1400 years till this very day, look at the persecution of Christians in all Islamic countries still going on today. Though could make you glad peaceful people are being slaughtered or persecuted by a barbaric twisted ideology.

And if your condemning people for fighting "back" in self defense for themselves and family, all I can say is how twisted your critical logic is.

The last mass killing was the 1.5 Million Armenians.

Egypt used to be almost 100% Christian, Lebanon etc etc

If massive amounts of Christians are brutally hacked to death and women raped for 1400 years it must be their own fault and because of Abraham in your mind.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: MysticPearl

If Islam is the religion of peace, why has there always been war in the Middle east?

Because it's the religion of pieces ...

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Another thread using another person's tragedy to push their own agenda.

These types of threads should be banned.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Meanwhile in China:

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: gps777

You're saying something that happened tens of generations ago will have blowback? By that logic every recently taken land will have blow back (most of the world).

Also, the (western) world is experiencing blowback for drawing the borders post WWI, WWII, and post WWII. So if we're being honest, all the father Abraham religions have had their part.

I don't think the border drawing post World War had much to do with religion as much as it did with colonial mindset, but at least you acknowledge that it's a Western World problem instead of just an American one. We're making progress on that front at least.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I wasn't intending to imply it had a large impact on religion in the region though I'm sure governments imposed religion in certain cases.

The large problem was grouping different groups/tribes/ideologies in the same country while many were unaffiliated. Some say this was done out of spite, some ignorance. Either way it's a moot point, what's done is done and the world is paying for it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join