It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Father And Son Found With Throats Slit In Paris

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Police in Paris have launched an investigation after two men, a father and his son, were found with their throats slit in the French capital. Another son has been arrested in connection with the murders and has since been transferred to a secure psychiatric unit, reports say.

A man was arrested in Paris on Friday suspected of slitting the throats of his father and brother at the entrance to a building in the capital's trendy 11th district, police sources told AFP.

The sources, who asked not to be named because they were not authorised to speak publicly, said the reason for the attack was being investigated.

The two men died at the scene despite efforts by paramedics to save them.

"I came down and saw one body in the hall and another in the courtyard. There was blood everywhere," one resident told Le Parisien newspaper.

I don't want to jump to any conclusions......but:

Newspaper Le Figaro cited a police source who said the knifeman shouted "Allahu Akbar" ('God is greatest', in Arabic).

Unfortunate that these types of events are increasing. This seems like a family issue but I don't think I've ever heard of a son cutting the throats of family members before. Speculation on my part but that seems the type of punishment doled out by Islamic extremists against someone(s) leaving the religion.

Sahih Bukhari (52:260) - "...The Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.' "

Sahih Bukhari (84:57) - [In the words of] "Allah's Apostle, 'Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.'"

Sahih Bukhari (89:271) - A man who embraces Islam, then reverts to Judaism is to be killed according to "the verdict of Allah and his apostle."

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

I"m sure it was just a coincidence that he shouted 'Allahuh Ahkbar' at the beginning of the attack.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

If Islam is the religion of peace, why has there always been war in the Middle east?

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I don't want to jump to conclusions either, but it's probably just some random mis-understood "youths", or "workplace violence".

/sarc

Seriously though, it's like we're living in Hell and certain people are cheering it on. I don't subscribe to the whole "Earth IS Hell" theory but it's like some wacked-out global horror story going on, and it just seems to be getting worse and worse.
edit on 17-3-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Transfered to a Psychiatric unit. Muslim then.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Those anonymous sources work when you want them to, don't they?

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

If Islam is the religion of peace, why has there always been war in the Middle east?

If Islam is the religion of peace, why aren't Parisians feeling more safe than they used to?

The survey found that 93 per cent of French believe the threat of more terror attacks is high, and 71 per cent feel the security situation in France has got worse over the last five years.

More broadly, 59 per cent of those polled said they did not feel safe anywhere, with almost one in four (24 per cent) opting to “strongly agree” with the statement.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

If you have sources suggesting a father and son were not found with their throats slit and this is all make believe, how about posting them.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

While I agree Islam doesn't exude peace in the middle east, Christians and Jews have had their fair share of war there too.
edit on 17-3-2017 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

originally posted by: underwerks

If you have sources suggesting a father and son were not found with their throats slit and this is all make believe, how about posting them.

No doubt that that happened, just questioning an anonymous source on the motive you stated.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Maybe I'm wrong, but doesn't ISIS do "Islam"?

Maybe I'm wrong, but haven't most terrorist attacks in the past 2 decades been conducted by Islamic adherents?

I'd be happy to blast away at any religion (except for worshipping Crom, pbuc) but really, the bad guy of the decade, the elephant in the room, has been radical Islamic terrorism.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
You never know, maybe he screamed...

"All I want is a snack-bar"

-Wait NVM, from article...

"There was another man standing beside him, dressed in a white djellaba (loose-fitting tunic worn by some Muslims). He fell to his knees and prayed until the police came to take him away," 21-year-old Thomas told AFP.

Yep, another psycho

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Whether the victims were ex Muslims or not, killing for Apostasy can be justified by almost anything in their contradictory confusing texts and is why there is and has been countless millions of deaths regarding Muslim vs Muslim and honor killings that continue daily around the globe.

Here is another example of what I`m talking about from a year ago, but illustrates killing Muslim family members for going against Mohamad's commands.

Twin brothers 'murder their mother and stab their father and sibling' after the family tried to stop them joining ISIS

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

While I agree Islam doesn't exude peace in the middle east, Christians and Jews have had their fair share of war there too.

Are you aware that at one stage the whole middle East was once inhabited by predominately peaceful Christians, until they were slaughtered and their wives taken by the spread of Islam.

The crusades were a direct result of 300 odd bloody years of Jihad waged against them. Extremely patient if you ask me, sooner or later there will be blow back.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

If Islam is the religion of peace, why aren't Parisians feeling more safe than they used to?

The survey found that 93 per cent of French believe the threat of more terror attacks is high, and 71 per cent feel the security situation in France has got worse over the last five years.

More broadly, 59 per cent of those polled said they did not feel safe anywhere, with almost one in four (24 per cent) opting to “strongly agree” with the statement.

Because they are racist?

edit on 17-3-2017 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Can't we all just get along?

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

Mohamad said "no, die infidels"

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I agree entirely. The issue isn't simply "Islam", it's all three parts of that abrahamic voodoo control mechanism that cause our problems.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Because 'Murika. 'Duh!

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: gps777

You're saying something that happened tens of generations ago will have blowback? By that logic every recently taken land will have blow back (most of the world).

Also, the (western) world is experiencing blowback for drawing the borders post WWI, WWII, and post WWII. So if we're being honest, all the father Abraham religions have had their part.

<<   2 >>

join