It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump and Merkel Both Have Been Wiretapped by Obama

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Got any other sources that aren't far-right propaganda?

It would help if it were a reputable source too.

Ya sorry but i dont use Fake News Sources. Here's a White House approved News Source:

Dennis Kucinich: I'm no fan of Trump's but he's got a point about wiretapping

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

You must have missed my edit where I realized the site you linked is a joke site, clearly you didn't give it any more than a cursory glance.

You used a "fake news source" then claimed you don't use "fake news sources".

LOLOLOLOL.

I shall not be taking anything you say seriously from now on considering you are capable of such simple errors.

edit on 17/3/2017 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

When the president raised the question of wiretapping on his phones in Trump Tower, he was challenged to prove that such a thing could happen.

It happened to me.

I've no doubt it did.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

You must have missed my edit where I realized the site you linked is a joke site, clearly you didn't give it any more than a cursory glance.

LOLOLOLOL.

I shall not be taking anything you say seriously from now on considering you are capable of such simple errors.

You can't write this stuff
OP has a nice track record of threads based on bull caca again and again.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

a reply to: thesaneone

Show me some proof and I'll believe it.

It seems that damn near everyone on the planet is under surveillance of sorts nowadays and or could be at the drop of a hat. It's a big circle jerk with the TPTB globally and the alphabet agencies, always has been and always will. These agencies laugh at the need for proper warrants. To think that a prominent member of society running for prez, someone the machine despises would not have been "tapped", would be ignorant.

I'm sure someone has proof, can they risk revealing it without exposing their tactics and incriminating the people behind them? I won't be holding my breath. The amount of information obtained illegally is staggering and one deep bunny hole.
edit on 17-3-2017 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

It seems that damn near everyone on the planet is under surveillance of sorts nowadays and or could be at the drop of a hat. It's a big circle jerk with the TPTB globally and the alphabet agencies, always has been and always will. These agencies laugh at the need for proper warrants. To think that a prominent member of society running for prez, someone the machine despises would not have been "tapped", would be ignorant.

I'm sure someone has proof, can they risk revealing it without exposing their tactics and incriminating the people behind them? I won't be holding my breath. The amount of information obtained illegally is staggering and one deep bunny hole.

Exactly right sir

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: superluminal11

You have to remember folks its not POTUS that orders wiretapping. Its the Criminal Just U$ $y$TEM ot Dept of JUST U$ and compartmentalized departments within the Alphabet Agencies also known as the shadow government or Deep State.

Very true. And there is a lot going on behind the scenes that most people are not aware of. Trump is trying to prepare this country for something that is coming. And it seems that the time schedule is picking up pace as it goes.
The deep state is in turmoil. So is the secrets in the shadows. We are in for a really wild ride and this roller coaster is leaving the station.

Oh always remember there are always 360 degrees in a circle.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

originally posted by: mtnshredder

Exactly right sir

So you shan't be addressing this?

LOLOLOLOL.

about these posts.....

About as plausible as microwaves having cameras I guess.

So in other words your living under a Rock

BREAKING: 2 Democrat Senators Just Admitted Obama Knew About The Wiretap

Not wanting to be a part of the division and lies the Democrat party has built its foundation on, two Democrat United States Senators have just come forward to admit that Obama did, in fact, order the illegal wiretapping of Trump Tower. Both served as trustees for the DNC and had superdelegate status for the last election.

The senators, Christopher McLean (D-Nebraska) and Lawrence Voight (D-Virginia), lost their seats in the last election and blame the DNC for ousting them so they wouldn’t have a platform to tell their story. Without the backing of their party, the two men have come forward anyway, vowing to tell the truth to protect democracy.

Ya sorry but i dont use Fake News Sources. Here's a White House approved News Source:

Chug chug ahead,eh mate?

edit on 17-3-2017 by Connector because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage
I find those claiming Trump wasnt so-called wiretapped to be pretty ignorant about the world. Naive ninnies. Everyone is playing super duper spy against everyone. Duhhh. Been that way forever... and I mean forever. Before phones, before electricity, before all this crap we have now that makes it super easy, there was a hell of a lot of spying going on.

You sound pretty damned stupid to claim it hasnt happened to Trump. Or Merkel. Or anyone.

I know, it's like they never watched a movie in their life.

Or read history.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   

About as plausible as microwaves having cameras I guess.

Not wanting to be a part of the division and lies the Democrat party has built its foundation on, two Democrat United States Senators have just come forward to admit that Obama did, in fact, order the illegal wiretapping of Trump Tower. Both served as trustees for the DNC and had superdelegate status for the last election.

The senators, Christopher McLean (D-Nebraska) and Lawrence Voight (D-Virginia), lost their seats in the last election and blame the DNC for ousting them so they wouldn’t have a platform to tell their story. Without the backing of their party, the two men have come forward anyway, vowing to tell the truth to protect democracy.

Bump for credibility posterity

edit on 17-3-2017 by Connector because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Are you going to deal with this LIE????

Or are you going to RUN AWAY?

Ya sorry but i dont use Fake News Sources.

LOLOLOLOL.

Reposted again. Can't let him forget the giant LIE he posted. Amazing how he's run away and won't deal with it!

edit on 18/3/2017 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   

24 hours on from my last post calling for the OP to explain his outright lie and all we have are crickets chirping.

Doesn't surprise me. What it does do is prove OP is a troll and nothing more.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarkStarRising

originally posted by: superluminal11

You have to remember folks its not POTUS that orders wiretapping. Its the Criminal Just U$ $y$TEM ot Dept of JUST U$ and compartmentalized departments within the Alphabet Agencies also known as the shadow government or Deep State.

Very true. And there is a lot going on behind the scenes that most people are not aware of. Trump is trying to prepare this country for something that is coming. And it seems that the time schedule is picking up pace as it goes.
The deep state is in turmoil. So is the secrets in the shadows. We are in for a really wild ride and this roller coaster is leaving the station.

Oh always remember there are always 360 degrees in a circle.

There are already signs that the Pentagon in Washington is being replaced with a heavily fortified hendecagon.
Aliens flying resources in and out in antigrav powered craft that make the Berlin airlift look like that old movie "Chicken Run" .
No surprise Obama has wire taps and perhaps video of Trump grabbing a womens' ..

edit on 19-3-2017 by Cauliflower because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   

OP has been on and made several new threads in the time since he was called out on his LIE - and yet doesn't show his face here to deal with it?

We aren't letting this go OP. I'll keep bumping the thread until you answer for your nonsense.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Another bump. OP STILL hasn't faced his lie.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

So you think making everyone else bear witness to obnoxiousness and grandstanding is the way to win an argument? Scream at the passers by about how someone not present is a coward?

LOL

Stand down internet warrior. Your enemy has fled the scene.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

No i'm trying to hold someone accountable for their words. Someone who goes out of their way to scream and yell at others about "Fake News".

I'm failing to see what's wrong with holding people accountable?

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

No i'm trying to hold someone accountable for their words. Someone who goes out of their way to scream and yell at others about "Fake News".

This is "holding people accountable"?

I thought it was an anonymous user account on a website. I must have been mistaken. Carry on then.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

This is "holding people accountable"?

Asking him to explain his lie then watching as he creates multiple other threads and posts but refuses to come back and answer for it in this one?

Excuse me for trying to quell the sensationalism and lies by calling someone out on it and trying to hold them accountable.

I thought it was an anonymous user account on a website. I must have been mistaken. Carry on then.

Anonymous or not, peoples words can affect others, even here on ATS. If we don't try and hold people accountable for their lies then we are just adding to the problem.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

Wouldn't it be easier to ignore the person?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join