It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump and Merkel Both Have Been Wiretapped by Obama

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage
I find those claiming Trump wasnt so-called wiretapped to be pretty ignorant about the world. Naive ninnies. Everyone is playing super duper spy against everyone. Duhhh. Been that way forever... and I mean forever. Before phones, before electricity, before all this crap we have now that makes it super easy, there was a hell of a lot of spying going on.

You sound pretty damned stupid to claim it hasnt happened to Trump. Or Merkel. Or anyone.

amen

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties
Obama never "wiretapped" the Trump campaign, nor did the British.

Stop spreading outright LIES.

Yes he did.

Yes they did.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: darkbake
All this doubling down could make Trump go broke! We'll see.

One thing is for sure: he is a promoter that makes Don King look lame and timid in comparison. He has the entire nation whipped into a frenzy, whether people love him, hate him, or in between.

A lot of power, being able to move almost half a billion people like that.

Quoted for truth.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

I find those claiming Trump wasnt so-called wiretapped to be pretty ignorant about the world. Naive ninnies. Everyone is playing super duper spy against everyone. Duhhh. Been that way forever... and I mean forever. Before phones, before electricity, before all this crap we have now that makes it super easy, there was a hell of a lot of spying going on.

You sound pretty damned stupid to claim it hasnt happened to Trump. Or Merkel. Or anyone.

But in the way he says it. In the ways he and his people walk it back and offer alternative facts and crazy scenarios...he has lost the plot. It would have sounded better if he tweeted exactly what you posted and left it at that.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Yes he did.

Yes they did.

I'll await your proof with eager anticipation.

Go on, show us the proof.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: Stevemagegod
I just finished watching the News Conference and so i doubt there will be any News Articles out yet on the Net. But Trump doubled down on the Wiretapping claim and said she and him have that in Common. I can't wait for that evidence to come out. The guy who had no scandals during his Presidency gets caught red handed spying on NATO Allies and a rival Campaign.

A spokesman for Teresa May gave this statement:

"We've made clear to the US administration that these claims are ridiculous and should be ignored. We've received assurances that these allegations won't be repeated," May's spokesman said.

My guess is that Trump did not like it looked like an apology, though when someone tells you that your behavior is ridiculous and you state you won't repeat the behavior, it would seem to be an apology. Not an opportunity to double down or state you regret nothing.

Trump embarrasses the entire country daily. Sometimes a few times a day.

Hey thats your opinion meanwhile Obama was weak and led from behind.

Trump's definition and his spokesperson's definitions of wiretapping keep changing as well, from 'not actully phones' to 'microwave ovens that take pictures'.

In a day and age where everything is Hackable you have very little imagination on what can be Hacked. And especially after Vault 7 was released come on.

I saw the press conference. Trump was trying to be funny and Merkel at first seemed confused and then smiled nervously while looking through papers. She never seemed happy to be around Trump at all.

Gee thats not shocking at all.

THEN, in the same day, Sean Spicer denied that the apology had taken place and said

"No, we were just passing on news reports."
to the British government.

What like with a Cloth?

If you are waiting for Trump's claim that Obama 'Tapped his phones' to have any evidence, you will be waiting a very long time.

Im still waiting on those non existent Russian connections.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Yes he did.

Yes they did.

It's all classified material.

That's proves it.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

But in the way he says it. In the ways he and his people walk it back and offer alternative facts and crazy scenarios...he has lost the plot. It would have sounded better if he tweeted exactly what you posted and left it at that.

Im not talking about Trump. Im talking about the people who rabidly support the idea that a sitting president wasnt wiretrapped. Its pretty ridiculous. Its like a segment of us sit back and rarely bother contributing to the discussion because people are so damned stupid and psychotically partisan. Its not worth the time to say.. youre pretty damned stupid to claim he wasnt under surveillance and wiretapped just because you hate him and his supporters so much. Its just getting absurd... thats why its mainly a certain few who ALWAYS post the threads and reply to these types of threads.

Im not being an ass on purpose.. Im just trying to say it plainly.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Yes he did.

Yes they did.

It's all classified material.

That's proves it.

So no proof then? All you had to do was say that you know.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

See now i know you're in denial. You claim he lost the plot. But the plot hasn't thickened yet. Were still in an ever changing dynamic environment were at any given moment the plot can change with new information. The Hillary Clinton Scandal is a perfect example. Just when you think the Book is done the FBI director gives us a sequel that forever changed the course of American History.
edit on 17-3-2017 by Stevemagegod because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Trump doesn't embarras me, and I'm part of this country too. I doubt he'll do anything to embarras me as an American quite like Obama when he bowed down to the Saudi Arabians. Trump may or may not be a great president, it's too early to tell, but at least he doesn't make us look weak. Even Bush Jr with his obviously fake Texan accent and intentionally silly language didn't embarras me like that.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Is there a point at which you'll stop waiting for something that's never going to happen?

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Is there a point at which you'll stop waiting for something that's never going to happen?

No. And i'll give a List of 10 things that people said were never going to Happen in no particular order:

1. Trump becoming President.
2. Trump becoming the GOP Nominee
3. Trump running for President.
4. Hillary was Extremely Careless and someone in her position should have known better but lacked intent. (In other words she's Guilty but I can't go after her because Obama is my Boss).
5. Hillary Clinton Lost.
6. Trump Supporters weren't the ones rioting in the Streets like the Liberal Media claimed we would.
7. Obama Lost
8. Bill Clinton lost his chance at a 3rd Term.
9. Democrats Lost All 3 Branches of Government.
10. Did I mention that Hillary lost?

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

So even if it's proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that Obama never wiretapped Trump nor had anyone do it for him, EVEN THEN you'll still believe it?

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

So even if it's proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that Obama never wiretapped Trump nor had anyone do it for him, EVEN THEN you'll still believe it?

You don't find it plausible that he could have been tapped considering that other world leaders have been tapped by Obama?

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Show me some proof and I'll believe it.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

I asked if you thought it was plausible, he did have other leaders tapped and that's fact.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

About as plausible as microwaves having cameras I guess.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

About as plausible as microwaves having cameras I guess.

So in other words your living under a Rock

BREAKING: 2 Democrat Senators Just Admitted Obama Knew About The Wiretap

Not wanting to be a part of the division and lies the Democrat party has built its foundation on, two Democrat United States Senators have just come forward to admit that Obama did, in fact, order the illegal wiretapping of Trump Tower. Both served as trustees for the DNC and had superdelegate status for the last election.

The senators, Christopher McLean (D-Nebraska) and Lawrence Voight (D-Virginia), lost their seats in the last election and blame the DNC for ousting them so they wouldn’t have a platform to tell their story. Without the backing of their party, the two men have come forward anyway, vowing to tell the truth to protect democracy.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

LOLOLOLOL that's a joke site mate, look at some of the other articles posted on it.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

edit on 17/3/2017 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join