It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump and Merkel Both Have Been Wiretapped by Obama

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I just finished watching the News Conference and so i doubt there will be any News Articles out yet on the Net. But Trump doubled down on the Wiretapping claim and said she and him have that in Common. I can't wait for that evidence to come out. The guy who had no scandals during his Presidency gets caught red handed spying on NATO Allies and a rival Campaign.
edit on 17-3-2017 by Stevemagegod because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod
I just finished watching the News Conference and so i doubt there will be any News Articles out yet on the Net. But Trump doubled down on the Wiretapping claim and said she and him have that in Common. I can't wait for that evidence to come out. The guy who had no scandals during his Presidency gets caught red handed spying on NATO Allies and a rival Campaign.

" I can't wait for that evidence to come out"

Perhaps you should, before you make your title what it is.

You make it sound as a fact, which it isn't.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

The evidence came out , Obama was bugging the Germans.
www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

I say lets see some evidence for these claims first..
Meanwhile we should just ignore it

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

I say lets see some evidence for these claims first..
Meanwhile we should just ignore it

Hillary lost because Putin has beef with her claim evidence has to come out 1st. And so far 50+ Days later nothing to impeach Trump yet. Shocking.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Black_Fox

Nothing is fact, until it is.

Like I noted in another thread--waiting is best. Trump claims to have evidence that he will share, and he gave a timeline. Let's just see how it plays out before whining about other people's anticipation of such evidence. If it ends up being a lie, so be it, but treat it as such AFTER the day Trump says he will provide proof, not in the days leading up to it.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   
A summation of the first 5 responses:

If you don't like it, ignore it.
&
Putin hates Hillary. Shocking!

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
A summation of the first 5 responses:

If you don't like it, ignore it.
&
Putin hates Hillary. Shocking!

pretty much

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

But Trump doubled down on the Wiretapping claim and said she and him have that in Common.

I think Trump has already 'tripled' down.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

www.telegraph.co.uk...[/quot e]

And this is seriously the argument the left, the MSM, and Dems have against Trump's accusations. I mean, technically speaking, Obama didn't fly over there and bug her office personally, which means Obama clearly didn't wiretap anyone. Lol.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

www.telegraph.co.uk...[/quot e]

That is an older article, yeah, that was discussed before. It was supposed to stop but it didn't.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I don't think Trump realized that world leaders and politicians were the scum of the earth.

He seemed really angry today.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: bender151

Obama didn't fly over there and bug her office personally, which means Obama clearly didn't wiretap anyone. Lol.

The bugging of the Germans started in 2002 so Bush was bugging her too , the President doesn't have to do anything in person they are the executive , they decide yes or no.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

I saw the press conference. Trump was trying to be funny and Merkel at first seemed confused and then smiled nervously while looking through papers. She never seemed happy to be around Trump at all.

If you are waiting for Trump's claim that Obama 'Tapped his phones' to have any evidence, you will be waiting a very long time.

Trump's definition and his spokesperson's definitions of wiretapping keep changing as well, from 'not actully phones' to 'microwave ovens that take pictures'.

Then it was that Obama directed a British spy agency to provide the information.
The Whitehouse then apologized through National Security Adviser H.R. Mcmaster to his British counterpart, Sir Mark Lyall Grant, according to The Sun.

A spokesman for Teresa May gave this statement:

"We've made clear to the US administration that these claims are ridiculous and should be ignored. We've received assurances that these allegations won't be repeated," May's spokesman said.

THEN, in the same day, Sean Spicer denied that the apology had taken place and said

"No, we were just passing on news reports."
to the British government.

My guess is that Trump did not like it looked like an apology, though when someone tells you that your behavior is ridiculous and you state you won't repeat the behavior, it would seem to be an apology. Not an opportunity to double down or state you regret nothing.

Trump embarrasses the entire country daily. Sometimes a few times a day.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Obama never "wiretapped" the Trump campaign, nor did the British.

Stop spreading outright LIES.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

The "news" about us spying on our allies was released already quite awhile ago. This is just Trump linking the 2 stories together.

originally posted by: Black_Fox

" I can't wait for that evidence to come out"

Perhaps you should, before you make your title what it is.

You DO realize this is a discussion board, right? Opinions are allowed, and journalistic integrity isn't an option?

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
All this doubling down could make Trump go broke! We'll see.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
All this doubling down could make Trump go broke! We'll see.

One thing is for sure: he is a promoter that makes Don King look lame and timid in comparison. He has the entire nation whipped into a frenzy, whether people love him, hate him, or in between.

A lot of power, being able to move almost half a billion people like that.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

You have to remember folks its not POTUS that orders wiretapping. Its the Criminal Just U$ $y$TEM ot Dept of JUST U$ and compartmentalized departments within the Alphabet Agencies also known as the shadow government or Deep State.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I find those claiming Trump wasnt so-called wiretapped to be pretty ignorant about the world. Naive ninnies. Everyone is playing super duper spy against everyone. Duhhh. Been that way forever... and I mean forever. Before phones, before electricity, before all this crap we have now that makes it super easy, there was a hell of a lot of spying going on.

You sound pretty damned stupid to claim it hasnt happened to Trump. Or Merkel. Or anyone.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join