It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Circles in the sky over Germany - - - Any rational explanation?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
It's referred to as a "holding pattern".

Planes do this while waiting for their turn to use a runway.

The odd contortions are frequently from random air currents moving around in different directions, dragging the contrails around the sky.
edit on ? by MyHappyDogShiner because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
thanks for the clarification guys, i thought maybe i had stumbled onto some undeniable evidence of weather modification......alas.....the search must go on

cheers!

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: tribal

The pattern even look similar to when a tractor ploughs or harvests a paddock.

When looking at the tyre marks of the route a tractor takes so it does not miss anywhere.

You loop back on yourself or a continuous s pattern to get full coverage.

So if it was chemtrails it would be layed out in a pattern to get full coverage in the application of whatever chemical they want distributed.

Some examples for you to consider
www.google.com.au...

edit on 17-3-2017 by acrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

originally posted by: intrptr

Near the Day of Purification, cobwebs will criss cross the sky. -- Hopi Indian Prophecy

The dead shall live, the living die
and music shall untune the sky

Dryden

"The dead shall live, the living die"

If I may... Old people that should die are rescued by the industrial medical complex, while younger, heathy people are starved, bombed and diseased to death.

Music shall untune the sky... hmmm... ?

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

I don't think circle means what you think it means.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

chemtrails: they have become common. State senator said they are being used to control temperatures. If you watch the sky you won't see any natural cloud formation for some reason. It appears they are creating clouds to help reflect the sunlight away from the earth. Monsanto seems to be the prime company using the technology

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

As already pointed out it is a holding pattern. If you have exact time/dates then the aircraft producing them can probably be matched up with flight tracking software?

See following Metabunk link showing a holding pattern with airliners over Italy. The images were matched up with flight tracking software.

Metabunk Link

Another good link explaining such contrails.

Racetrack contrails link

Here is some footage from Syria. It shows Russian Air Force Sukhoi fighters in a racetrack pattern.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: tribal
a reply to: Bedlam

i can buy the holding pattern explanation.....

however the sky was perfectly clear this morning except for the contrails....there were no clouds, cirrus cumulous or otherwise.

Have you ever noticed that sometimes it is totally overcast and wet, and the next day it is dry and sunny?

Same reason. Weather.

Atmospheric conditions often change very quickly. And aircraft only produce noticeable contrails under the right atmospheric conditions.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Here is your answer OP..

They are hiding planets with these trails. If there were no trails, you'd see planets! that's Planet X and co to be precise.

I'm close to the German border and I saw this myself today. today was day 7 of clear skies and day 7 of planes spraying. this means she is close.

See this thread for my photo records and accounts of Planet X and co:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

Good grief. People actually gave you stars for that 2015 thread! Please, get some help!

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Here is a video showing air traffic and several race-track-shaped patterns due to weather delays at the New York City airports.

There are several throughout the entire video, but one that is easy to see is the one at the :14 second mark east of the Baltimore/Washington DC area airports (BWI, IAD, and DCA). Also around that same time in Central and western Pennsylvania, and at around the :20 mark in Northern Pennsylvania/Southern New York. Another obvious one occurs at the :29 second mark south of those Washington airports (just on the bottom edge of the video frame).

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndOfDays77
Here is your answer OP..

They are hiding planets with these trails. If there were no trails, you'd see planets! that's Planet X and co to be precise.

I'm close to the German border and I saw this myself today. today was day 7 of clear skies and day 7 of planes spraying. this means she is close.

See this thread for my photo records and accounts of Planet X and co:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

how do localised "chemtrails" hide a "planet" to a viewer a couple hundred miles away? It cant be *that* close or we would all be dead. It cant be visible in just one spot of the sky requiring "chemtrails" to "hide" it.

you are as predictable as you are wrong

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: gimcrackery

chemtrails: they have become common. State senator said they are being used to control temperatures. If you watch the sky you won't see any natural cloud formation for some reason. It appears they are creating clouds to help reflect the sunlight away from the earth. Monsanto seems to be the prime company using the technology

could you possibly offer some proof of which state senator said this?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join