It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange event.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarkvsLight29
Samsung gear fit2 that has GPS tracking for better accuracy

I'm unfamiliar with that one. Can you upload your gps cords onto a computer? or see a 'bread crumb' trail?

THAT would be very interesting to see

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghost147

Samsung gear fit2 that has GPS tracking for better accuracy

I'm unfamiliar with that one. Can you upload your gps cords onto a computer? or see a 'bread crumb' trail?

THAT would be very interesting to see

I'll definitely be hooking it up to the computer tomorrow and see if i can download data from it or find out what happened around that time, hopefully it tells me something then if it does I'll post the results here.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: DarkvsLight29

Cool
looking forward to seeing it

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   

I had just been reading this thread where many have the same such experiences.
www.thelivingmoon.com...
I was looking for them because I had also just had an odd occurrence and was looking into the mandela effect further because of this.
Seems were are jumping in and out to someplace else or some places else.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Welcome to the club.
These things happen to the best of us.
I've traveled about 15 miles in reversed time, with a witness.
The simulation gets glitchy here and there.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Trackers dont work that well when holding something at still
i took the wifes back because it wasn't counting while pushing the pram
so holding the glass stopped the momentum to count your steps

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

I had just been reading this thread where many have the same such experiences.
www.thelivingmoon.com...
I was looking for them because I had also just had an odd occurrence and was looking into the mandela effect further because of this.
Seems were are jumping in and out to someplace else or some places else.

Never really thought about time jump before this event and it's possible we've been going back or forward missing some time etc, thanks for the link I'll have a look.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Denoli
Trackers dont work that well when holding something at still
i took the wifes back because it wasn't counting while pushing the pram
so holding the glass stopped the momentum to count your steps

I was reading about things before i bought the tracker and yeah it's possible it could have stopped during the walk to the kitchen, mine has a function that when your still it will pause, that could explain the fact that it only shows a extra 3 steps, but definitely can't explain why I'm missing no time yet managed to somehow fill a glass then get back to my room with no recollection?

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 04:15 AM
link   
I've noticed my pedometer doesn't always show my steps. I read if you take less than ten steps, it might not show them. Later on it can jump in itt's count as it suddenly shows the steps. I have no idea why it is set up like that.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I had an experience which was vaguely similar in tone, but not specifics, involving a lock. It led me on my path to understanding that time is merely an illusion and the only reason we experience it linear is because our brains are incapable of experiencing it as it exists. Reality is an expression of psyche.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ridhya
Reality is an expression of psyche.

What reality? Your reality?

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
Welcome to the club.

Could you provide any proof for your experience?

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Thanks everyone for your comments and the possibilities of what may have occurred for my missing time, I've hooked up my fitness tracker to my laptop and it's not telling me anything new or that something is damaged (time or steps), that would give me an error message etc. Zero during or after my event,, Still working but not registering movement even with GPS on, going to take it back.

It's still boggling my mind as to what happened during the time i went from my room to the kitchen then suddenly standard in my bedroom with no recollection, I've had no experience with this before or still no recollection of what happened during that period of time... I'm still leaning towards some sort of time shift (even if it was my brain on autopilot) as another poster mentioned and is possible.

Edit... I'll not jump to Alien intervention of any sort cause I've no idea if it was or just my brain (works fine so far) that said I did put in paranormal cause it's unexplainable thus far, please keep commenting if anyone has more ideas or possibilities ...I'm willing to listen to any rational thoughts/ideas (That means out the box ideas).
edit on 17-3-2017 by DarkvsLight29 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-3-2017 by DarkvsLight29 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-3-2017 by DarkvsLight29 because: Edited

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Did you have a/your mobile device on you? If the location feature (GPS) is turned on, Google will have recorded any movement to a different location.
Its definetly a scary thing! Being in the UK, im sure you know of the story of Sid Vicious.... Of course minus the drugs in your instance. It has happened more than once to other people.

Another thing, is that memory is not a record, but more of an interpretation.
(Taken out of context from the movie'Momento')

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Normally I read topics like these but never get involved. This time I will because wed morning I got up at my same time, made tea & a bagel fed the cat and fed stray kitty outside. When I sat down to check the weather it was still 4:30 am.
No memory loss, just , like extra time?

It should have easily been 5am or a little later. I checked my phone and the bedroom clock, wristwatch, all said it was STILL 4:30. I wrote it off as just another oddity to be ignored. When I got to work checked my watch against the time clock...nope. Still sync'd and working just fine.
???????

Can't explain it, and would rather have just ignored it some more.

BTW can the "matrix crap" I don't believe that stuff for a instant. Real life is real, real dead is dead. (just saying')

edit on 17-3-2017 by Caver78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Danowski

Welcome to the club.

Could you provide any proof for your experience?
My word and another dude's word. So...no, not really.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

You know, now that you mention it, two nights ago i awoke at 11:00am. I fell back asleep, and had a fairly detailed and long dream. When i woke up, it was 11:01am.

It had only been one minute.

Lately ive been mulling over the notion of dream time being essentially timeless.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: CreationBro
a reply to: Caver78

You know, now that you mention it, two nights ago i awoke at 11:00am. I fell back asleep, and had a fairly detailed and long dream. When i woke up, it was 11:01am.

It had only been one minute.

Lately ive been mulling over the notion of dream time being essentially timeless.

That's mad.. I've had similar dreams when almost no time had passed yet it's like it lasted hour's, dream time could be timeless in the way we're always thinking forward to the future/our brain has its own time but only wakes up cause our body can't handle the stress and needs nourishment. just a possibility.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: CreationBro

Ok so its not sleep related.

Ive experienced what you describe many many times. Its almost like the mind goes on autopilot for a period of time and our short term memory shuts off for that time.

Ive had times like this while driving. Also, ever read a book and realized you just read a whole page and cant remember the entire page you just read? I think its the same mechanism.

As for the 3 steps...perhaps you opened the fridge once, walked away one step, turned around, walked another step back towards it, opened it again, then closed it and walked back?

What you described could be part of it, also have read a page of a book and couldn't remember everything then had to read that page again.

It takes exactly 8 steps to reach my kitchen and same back 16 minimum..I don't remember even opening the fridge door or walking back just standing with a full glass of juice.

The reason i know the time hadn't changed, cause the programme had finished and starting the credits, was family guy and they're quick credits, it takes time to walk to the kitchen and fill a glass then walk back, i didn't have it paused.

Fitness trackers are notoriously bad at keeping accurate track of steps indoors. Softer environment and no shoes I guess? Sounds like autopilot, poor fitness tracking, and potentially something going on in the brain?

Not trying to be funny...occurrences like this often happen when someone is dealing with a tumor. Since it was obviously not something fairytale-like, like a time portal/time slip, it very well could be something like a tumor effecting the area of your brain that controls short-term memory. I would go to a neurologist immediately my friend.

Good luck.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Welcome to the club.

Lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join